PDA

View Full Version : What's in a name?

Lesley Ann
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Just recently I have been buying on line using my fem name (using my Mother's maiden name) I have really got a buzz out of getting mail addressed to Lesley Ann. Although my gf says what will happen if my neighbough take's in a parcel anytime, and it might be wise not do it anymore.

What do you think,
Love and everything
Lesley Ann (Still trying to download my photograph)

Emily Ann Brown
03-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Cover stories.....

A sister had a surprise present for her hubby delivered to your place, and you are taking it to the surprise party.

You loaned a female friend at work who is between apartments your address till she gets a new place.

Your GF is a criminal and uses several aliases. ROFLMAO.

Emily Ann

DemonicDaughter
03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Your GF is a criminal and uses several aliases. ROFLMAO.

Trading one suspicion for another Emily? LOL!

How about you're actually a superhero and Lesley Ann is your "normal" persona!? :heehee:

Michelle-NC
03-25-2008, 01:40 PM
But if you are a superhero, how could you have a GF who is a criminal? Hmmm.....

DemonicDaughter
03-25-2008, 01:49 PM
But if you are a superhero, how could you have a GF who is a criminal? Hmmm.....

Didn't Batman date Catwoman?

Michelle-NC
03-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Now I am impressed...That is correct...and as a comic book geek that should have popped into my mind right away...LOL

Maria2004
03-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah, it's still neat getting mail and packages in my name. I have good neighbors, if they ever took in a package for Maria Andres they'd bring it by, I'd thank them warmly, they'd say sure no problem and that would be the end of it. They don't know I'm a CD (my wife's request) but from what they do know of me and my past they are more likely to wonder if the moon is really made of cheese then if I were a cross dresser. If they were bad neighbors and rude enough to pry I'd say "I'm sorry but I'm not at liberty to say" thank them again and go about my business. They'll go home and wonder..."if the moon is made of cheese, is it green?":battingeyelashes:

DemonicDaughter
03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Now I am impressed...That is correct...and as a comic book geek that should have popped into my mind right away...LOL

Gots to love me fellow comic book geeks. Xmen all the way baby!!!!! :D

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2008, 08:07 AM
If any neighbor asks, just tell them it's non of their buissness. We get mail addressed to the former owner of our house and even the owner before that. The last two owners were single females.