PDA

View Full Version : dressed now!

occdresser
03-25-2008, 11:40 AM
:) How many crossdressers dressed right now! I am putting in this thread because I am dressed now until tomarrow morning:tongueout

Jodie Wexler
03-25-2008, 11:46 AM
Wearing a white turtle neck sweater, red skirt, red pumps, dark wig, full make-up, nails, jewelry and perfume. But unfortunately I have to go change now and pick-up my child at school in a hour.
Jodie

Jill Mac
03-25-2008, 11:56 AM
i rushed home from work, to put on panties, skirt & top, SO is working late, so can be dressed for a few hours.

Jill

Tara Jordan Campbell
03-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Black pvc catsuit, 4 in heel thigh highs......my standard lounging attire for most times.

bgirl
03-25-2008, 12:19 PM
This girl is dressed for Yoga. Chocolate top and capri. Casual denim bigshirt.
Waist control and breast enhancements. Comfortable flats.
So, how am I supposed to get anything done prancing around the house like that?

DAVIDA
03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Yes, I am dressed. If you see that I am on line here, you can bet the farm that I am dressed some way. Right now, I have on a short denim skort and a brown, tan, and blue baby-doll top. And denim thong wedges.

renee k
03-25-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm wearing a cranberry sweater, charcoal grey skirt, from Ann Taylor and Nine West boots.

Huggs, Renee

KandisTX
03-25-2008, 01:03 PM
I am working from home today so I am dressed :) at least until the children get out of school ;) (Daughter knows, son does not).

Kandis:love::rose2:

EDNA
03-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I am relaxed wearing my Pink bra and Pink Thong. While watching TV.

Jill Mac
03-25-2008, 01:27 PM
I am relaxed wearing my Pink bra and Pink Thong. While watching TV.

sounds lovely edna, love pink undies

Jill

Jennifer Marie P.
03-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Wearing a long evening gown,high heels,full makeup,long black wig, long nails, perfume,jewelry and ready to go out

carhill2mn
03-25-2008, 03:57 PM
I am wearing this outfit now except that I have on tan pumps instead of boots.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t283/CaroleHill/P1010030.jpg

Ana5551
03-25-2008, 04:04 PM
I always am...I wear panties 24/7 and right now have on a chemise with workout pants and a sweatshirt.

ColletteCD
03-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Currently wearing my Jockey Comfies bikini panties, and male shorts and a t-shirt. Would love to be wearing a garter belt and stockings as well as a nice soft Chemise or gown.

KathrynCleve
03-25-2008, 08:10 PM
http://kathryn.cleve.googlepages.com/element01.jpg/element01-full.jpgThis is what I am wearing at the moment.
Kathryn Cleve
http://kdcleve.blogspot.com/:love:

Melissa73
03-25-2008, 10:43 PM
i am dressed!!! I live alone, so i intend to stay dressed until i go to church tommorrow at 7pm.

But i am wearing a white blouse bought from Walmart, a black bubble skirt, blue bra and some panties w/ a nude colored pair of pantyhose.

pointeshoes30215
03-26-2008, 11:03 AM
This morning I am dressed in a pair of black danskin leggings, a pair of black kneehigh stockings, Black Block leather ballet slippers, bra with inserts, and a black sweat shirt.

pamela_a
03-26-2008, 11:10 AM
Of course I'm dressed. I'm certainly not at the office naked :o

I'm wearing a blue bikini and demi bra with off black nylons under my fuscha blouse and grey slacks and of course lipstick.

-Paula-

Ashley1
03-26-2008, 11:31 AM
You girls all look so pretty this morning that I thought I should join you. I'll bet you are all having fun too.This is my outfit for today. I dress most mornings for six or seven hours.:hugs:

:love:
Ashley1

SherriePall
03-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Just underdressed right now.

DeeAnn
03-26-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm dressed. I almost always dress while viewing this forum.

jayme357
03-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I am dressed in black from the inside out. The only things that are not black are my nails (pink) and my hair. All encased in a knit, full button, low cut dress, and a single strand of pearls. If I am allowed to comment, "damn, I look good".

Angie G
03-26-2008, 07:51 PM
I dress Monday through Friday hun when I'm not at work :hugs:
Angie

TracyH
03-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Black fishnet top with strappy pants. I don't know how else to describe them. Theyre' the kind of pants you find at Hot Topic.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
03-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Right now I am dressed with short Nike Tennis skirt with beige Thong panties and beige shirt. Dressed comfy.:battingeyelashes:

trannie T
03-26-2008, 08:35 PM
I rarely dress unless I'm going out, so I'm dressed as a lesbian, jeans and a flannel shirt. I am earing a bra and panties underneath though.

dominique
03-27-2008, 05:17 AM
Well I'm wearing nice pair of fem jeans, purple blouse, panties and fem socks plus my bra and breast forms. Casual day today.

Chari
03-27-2008, 07:46 AM
As I am going out to a casual dinner in a few hours, I've just finished my bubblebath, shaving my legs, have my hair in curlers, and am wrapped in my fluffy pink robe. Plan to wear a denim knee length skirt, white cashmere bulky T neck sweater, black zip up hoody, black tights, and black knee high boots with matching purse. Of course I'm always in a lacy bra with matching panties because I'm a lady in training!

Enjoy life, Chari

il.dso
03-27-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm wearing my favorite black dress with
Sheer Vitality Black Leggs pantyhose and
black high heels. Will put on my make-up
in a little while.
Life is good!

sabrina mercedes
03-27-2008, 03:10 PM
Oh dear! I am in a pair of black sheer boy short panties. They feel soooooo
sexy. A black garter skirt to hold my sheer black back seam lace top stockings. These make me feel sooooooo feminine. A black corset cinched tight, 42D black bra and short black full slip with a sexy lace trim. A black silk button front dress that is bottoned so slightly, showing a lot of leg and slip. A long, curly dirty blonde wig and some light makeup with a soft pink lipstick.
I feel wonderful!!!!!!
It has been soooooo long since I have dressed, I was going mad!!
Now I feel so relaxed, soft, quiet, peaceful.
I am a woman, finally!:doll:

Kay Sterling
03-27-2008, 03:25 PM
I am
Dressed in a matching pale green bra and panties denim leggings and a brown top. My work outfit when I work in the yard.

MWCMDarlene
03-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Underdresses with a pair of thong panties. First time in over a week. Spring Break.

Carla
03-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Yes, at 8:30 am on a Friday morning. I'm wearing a polo shirt, bra, breast forms, and a black layered skirt just above the knee, tan pantyhose and 2" pumps.

Rachel_CDS
03-28-2008, 03:57 PM
I am wearing a green satin top, long black skirt, 3" heels, lacy bra & briefs, holdups, jewellry, full makeup & wig. Also my new black satin corset.

I have to get my wife to lace me into it properly. Feels lovely then!

Later, short silk nightie for bed. Can't wait!

vicky505
03-28-2008, 07:52 PM
You girls all look so pretty this morning that I thought I should join you. I'll bet you are all having fun too.This is my outfit for today. I dress most mornings for six or seven hours.:hugs:

:love:
Ashley1

You look lovely Ashley.

KatrinaAshley
03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Finally I can say I am too. The opportunity doesn't come up very often. I'm wearing the usual underthings. Forms with navy blue bra and panties. With those I selected my suntan pantyhose, thigh-length deep violet velvet dress, 5" platform mary-janes, and my straight styled wig.

I need to find a wavy wig for myself, preferably blonde this time. Also much needed accessories such as earrings and nails. No makeup yet, I'll save that for a future time when I start going out.

Carly D.
03-31-2008, 11:39 AM
I think I always am wearing something when I'm on this site.. it helps with the understanding...

Tammy298
03-31-2008, 12:16 PM
It's a little after noon on Monday and I'm home for lunch. I've got on panties which I wear 24/7. They're sheer black one's today. Over the weekend, form early afternoon Friday until this morning also I wore a garter belt & stockings under my clothes. Except at night when I also wore a black bra & long black nightgown Friday & Saturday nights. Friday night's garter belt was a black lacy one with 4-garters. She lets me wear it, or should I say, she doesn't stop me from wearing it!:D Saturday night I changed into a pink 6-strap garter belt (My own!). Stockings were a silkie flatknit variety, although not sure of the brand.
Working around the house or going out with jeans on over the stockings feel great, but going to bed with the long nightgown is something special! Maybe that's why I keep waking up at night when ever I dress like that at night!:D

me2
03-31-2008, 06:17 PM
It's after my work day and im home in just my white cotton panties and a simple nice skirt, no top. I like cotton panties for just sitting around :o

KarenSusan
03-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Just got home from work. Changed into a dusty rose colored dress over my new pink slip plus all the traditional undies.

Sugar
03-31-2008, 08:19 PM
just sheer panties and tank top:)

oh...socks, my feet are cold:o

sugar

xoAmandaxo85
03-31-2008, 09:16 PM
right now im dressed in some very comfortable victoria secret panties. there black and they are my favorite. and im also wearing a nice spagetti strap tang top

me2
04-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Amanda
It sounds sooooo comfortable, It would be nice to see.:daydreaming:

Meg East
04-02-2008, 12:19 AM
A black slip, bra and panties. I didn't feel like putting on stockings this evening.

Later, I'll sleep in a long white silk nightgown.

Joann0830
04-02-2008, 12:42 AM
wearing what I always wear my panties and my ladies stretch black pants then when ready for bed I wear a Grey pair for bed and short sleeve shirts that I buy from Laynn Bryant in different colors and sandles or stretch black shoes and always have on either post or hoop earrings Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

Kate-May
04-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Having finally figured out the tucking I couldn't wait to get dressed even if its only for an hour or two.
Last week a new made to measure corset arrived and this is the first time I have worn it really tightly. Before I put it on I pulled on some ultra thin, cream stockings (Bridal type) and my 4" black sort of closed toe sandals (odd description I know). I have very little in the breast dept but pushed up and taped what I could and the laced myself into the white Brides corset. Beautiful garment with white lace trim and suspenders which I attatched to the stockings.
On top I have put a figure hugging black top with spaghetti straps and a knee length black skirt. The feel when I move around is sensational, I can't keep my hands off my hourglass waist nor from looking in mirrors at my totally smooth line of the undercarriage. Just realised that I didn't mention the hipster, high leg pink panties.
Sometimes life feels good and at others it feels great. Well this feeling I have is simply the best.
Thanks to the originator of this thread for giving me this opportunity to write how I feel.

Love
Kate

Alana65
04-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Right now I'm wearing a denim mini-skirt, a peach/salmon-colored baby-doll tunic w/low-cut v-neck to display cleavage created by my Chic Shaper and Victoria's Secret Biofit padded-bra. Under my skirt I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret low-rise thong (color-matched to the bra, of course). For accessories, I've got 1 pair of triple-diamond & 1 pair of 1" diameter hoop earrings. Last, but not least, my finger & toe-nails are french manicured :daydreaming::daydreaming:.
I :love: it all !!!!!

:hugs:

Alana

malacha
04-07-2008, 01:44 PM
:) How many crossdressers dressed right now! I am putting in this thread because I am dressed now until tomarrow morning:tongueout
me gustaria conocerte

Rachel in pantyhose
04-07-2008, 06:02 PM
I wish I can dress today

Angie G
04-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Unexpected visit 2 of my grandkid are here for an overnight so I just under dressed. One of those we need a sitter so we can go to work tomorrow. :hugs:
Angie

Karen C
04-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I always where panties and I always where an nightgown every night some times with a large golf shirt over it my sholders get cold . I also lounge around the house in a white and purple robe with flowers on the lapel.

cindyann
04-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Am just getting ready for bed he is in shower looking forward to him joinjng me. Only hope he is READY for hot night.lol He was shoing "signs" when I saw him in shower.

lostone
04-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Wearing now. Wife is out of town for a week so it will be a busy week for me!:daydreaming:

Cami desiree
04-11-2008, 07:59 AM
I just woke up after wearing thigh highs to bed and added a pair of balck pantyhose, black bra, silky teddy and lipstick and love just hanging around as a girl and wish my signiificant other was home and enjoying the feeling with me, but she's out of town.

JoAnnDallas
04-11-2008, 08:40 AM
My wife bought me a Christmas present last year which is a Pink zip up the front robe, Pink Satin PJ's, and Pink fuzzy slippers. She lets me lounge around the house in the evening wearing them and I sleep in the Satin PJ's.

KathrynCleve
04-11-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm dressed every weekday, 7am to 7pm.

RobynB
04-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Jeans and a tee shirt. Ugg.

Amy Hepker
04-12-2008, 06:25 AM
I wear panties and Bra 24/7

Raychel
04-12-2008, 07:09 AM
Typical weekend attire for me, Contol panties, Body Briefer, Pantyhose, then to keep it all from the kids,:eek: A pair of socks and a bathrobe.

samantha48328
04-12-2008, 07:15 AM
I have on a pink night gown, pink slippers, wig, earrings and a fem rob. Opps time to get the news paper. Have a great day!

TGMarla
04-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Dressed right now. Aaaahhh! I love it. At last. Been a week or two. My perfume is wasping past my nose, and my hair is cascading past my cheeks. Mmmmm.

Saturdays should come twice a week. :battingeyelashes:

Deborah Jane
04-12-2008, 12:03 PM
I,ve had a girly day in...Full body wax and moisturise, manicure, etc
Now i,m just sitting here in a white satin and lace "body", white satin dressing gown and pink satin slippers.
This evening i,ll dress in something sexy and alluring!!!:)

EjayeCD
04-12-2008, 01:05 PM
I had to work today, so I underdressed, and I'm wearing VS microfiber high cut briefs & matching cami in baby blue. I also have on Blistex Lip Tone & a tiny bit of face powder. My nails are too long for a normal guy & buffed, but it's my life.

SarahHall
04-12-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm wearing a black fishnet teddy with matching black fishnet g-string and black leather pumps with 3 1/2" heels.:love: