PDA

View Full Version : funny things

Vanessac48
03-25-2008, 06:37 PM
reading through some of the posts. Women can't wait to get out of their bras, and most of us can't wait to get into one. Most women slip off their heels as soon as possible, we slip them on as soon as possible. Most women pain over having to put make-up on, we can't wait to put make-up on. Most women tie their hair up with a rubber band to keep cool, we love the long hair, and the feel of it on our bare backs. Most women can't wait to get the pantyhose off, and we can't wait to get it on. The funny thing about all this to me is, it never wears off! I have enjoyed women's clothes, make-up, scents, etc. for so many years, and it never gets old. I seem to look so much younger as a dolled up woman, anyone else feel that way when they see themselves as a woman?

debbeelee1
03-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Yep, I feel younger when en femme. Must be all in the mind! Maybe the "pampering" has something to do with it!:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
03-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Do u see a 60 year old man here?

I must also admit that after my Easter shoot, I couldn't wait to get those tite, painfull pink heels off!

But, I DO agree with your thread!

jasmine57
03-25-2008, 08:52 PM
When my ex use to come home she couldn't wait to get out of the bra and hose and the such and all I could think was that I wished I was putting them on. You're right the differences are funny. And I too feel much younger with my wig and make up on. I agree with Debbeelee, it must be a mind thing.

Lesley Ann
03-25-2008, 09:14 PM
I agree with every word. When I look in the mirror I see my Mother looking back at me, anyone else get that feeling?

My thoughts with you all, Lesley Ann

jasmine57
03-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Lesley- I must be younger than you because when I look in the mirror I see my sister. LOL :hugs: