PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on high heels

Vanessac48
03-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Does anyone remember their first time walking in high heels, and what they thought it would feel like, as opposed to what it actually did feel like? I thought the first time before I bought some, it would be so hard, and I'd have trouble walking. The reality was, at least for me, it was quite easy, and I admired the look of them on my feet.

Alice B
03-25-2008, 06:53 PM
My first heels were 4" spikes and I had a bit of trouble walking in them. Especially up and down stairs. My next pari were 4" wider heels and I have had no problems with them and love the look and feel.:heehee:

Angie G
03-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Always walked good in them Always loved them and always will. :hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
03-25-2008, 07:21 PM
I took to them like a duck to water. I've never had a problem walking in them.

Andrea_girl
03-25-2008, 07:24 PM
I think i was born to walk in heels.

I love the sounds they make and the feel of them on your feet with stockings.

GGs are so lucky!!!

deja true
03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Never had a problem probably because I started young in mom's size 4's. She was tiny and so was I. Thank the goddess I grew up quick, but then I had to go buy my own.

Mmmmmm, snakeskin!

deja

Paula_S
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
My first were 5 inch black patent Pleaser stilettos, worn indoors. Took both deliberate practice and some reading of online resources about how to do the walk to get where I am.

Nowadays I can walk relaxed and confident, even in 5 inch heels, until pain eventually sets in...

Amy Hepker
03-25-2008, 07:39 PM
I was a kid and they were real wobbley, OK I was wobbley. I love them now.

debbeelee1
03-25-2008, 07:43 PM
I remember the first time with heels. They didn't fit right and were cheap. Took a few times to get the hang of it! Now I've got some great platforms and could probably play basketball in them! Well, maybe not quite, but I'd love to try!:battingeyelashes:

shirley1
03-25-2008, 07:48 PM
i took to them straight away at 13 wearing my moms size 3's had plenty of practice so it was all so natural to me later on in life !

jasmine57
03-25-2008, 09:49 PM
My first pair were 3" sandles with a wide heel. I didn't have a problem with them and have been doi ng fine ever since.

Claire3
03-25-2008, 10:28 PM
I was born to wear 3"high heels:)

lmildcd
03-25-2008, 10:33 PM
My first heels were about an inch high. I gradually increased the height. Highest ones I have are 3".

Anthing below one and a half inches feels like regular shoes to me. I use to wobble a little at first. Now I feel comfortable in heels.

Will not buy sling backs again. Only type of shoe that does not feel comfortable on me.

Sarahwithanh11
03-25-2008, 10:39 PM
I love how they look - just as I imagined - when I'm standing still.

As for walking, I took to walking in heels the way a duck takes to playing the piano.

But I got better with practice. Quack.

StayceeCD
03-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Same Here! Like I knew exactly what to do! All that watching paid off! :D

victoriamwilliams1
03-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Same with me, I had no problems at all walking in them. I did have my foot doing some clicking on my 3.5 inch heels

ReginaS
03-25-2008, 11:10 PM
I don't ever remember having trouble; I remember them as the most comfortable and natural thing I have ever worn and still do.

Jill50
03-25-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi:
I started to wear heels in my teens, about 2 1/2 inches at first. Like most others, I too loved the look and feel of them, and felt so wonderful to walk in. Only wish I could wear them out every day
Jill

Serena
03-26-2008, 12:19 AM
I love wearing heels, I have since my teens. I wore my sister's, and got addicted to them, they were really easy too even high inched ones, I don't remember sizes. I do remember saying that high heels looked easy so she made me put on a few pairs and I secretly enjoyed it.

Badwolf
03-26-2008, 03:19 AM
First ones I ever wore were completely the wrong size so I was off but after that I didn't have too many problems. Nowthat I have some more neutral looking boots with heels I'll be wearing them out daily more often :)

Littlej10
03-26-2008, 06:49 AM
A bit wobly when I was 4 years old. The first pair I bought were 4 1/2" stillettos and they were sooo comfy, I wish I still had them.

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2008, 08:40 AM
I was 13 when I tryed on my first pair of 3" spike High heels. I nearly killed myself trying to walk in them until I realized that a woman walks differently and even more so in heels. So I tried to walk more like a woman, shorter steps, making sure that I came down on the ball of my foot first and not the heel and it got easier. I wore these heels for about 4 hours and at the end of that time, I started getting the hang of it. Later on, my calves started to hurt but that is because I was not used to high heels. The soreness in my calves went away the more I wore those heels. Funny, I think I wore them more than my sister ever did. LOL

janet1234
03-26-2008, 08:58 AM
love 'em, love 'em

Vanessac48
03-26-2008, 09:05 AM
I have to admit, I absolutely love high heels!

Carol A
03-26-2008, 01:43 PM
I like some of you started by wearing my mothers heels at 13 and they fit. It only took me about 15" and I had no more problems again. At 69 I still wear 4" heels with no problems.

EnglishRose
03-26-2008, 02:09 PM
My feet are US size 13, so opportunities have always been limited for me ;)

Rachel2008
03-26-2008, 05:43 PM
I would love to br able to wear high heels. The problem is I have a massive foot. I wear a size 12EE. I did manage to find a pair of 12W black 2 inch pumps at payless the other day. I managed to just squeeze my foot in. They were a bit uncomfortable, and I only kept them on for about 10 minutes. But can I just say even with the discomfort I was thrilled to have them on. Does that sound stupid? I dunno I just liked the way they looked. I imagined how I would look in some nice panty hose with a knee length black skirt and the pretty pink blouse I bought at Fashion bug. Anyway I digress. Do any of you have the same problem finding larger size shoes? Does anyone have a good shoe source? I have been to several online sites and only a few go to a 13WW which is what I am pretty sure I will need. What I really want are patent red 6 inch stilletos. Yeah Yeah I know I'm not ready for that yet. but I can dream right?:D

Lkgrfunnhou
03-26-2008, 06:36 PM
In Jr. High, I tried on my Mom's stilettoes...loved them then...now, I'm in 4 inch mules....just like Barbie!!!!!! :o

PatriciaT
03-27-2008, 12:33 AM
Does anyone remember their first time walking in high heels, and what they thought it would feel like, as opposed to what it actually did feel like? I thought the first time before I bought some, it would be so hard, and I'd have trouble walking. The reality was, at least for me, it was quite easy, and I admired the look of them on my feet.

I found them a bit uncomfortable and a little hard to walk in at first but rapidly got used to walking in them. I never got used to them in terms of look and don't particularly like them. I don't wear heels higher than about an inch an a half.

I prefer low heels, the single strap kind. I guess the reason is that I am a rather informal person and even when I dress in a more formal way, I wear dressy shoes with the lower heels. I also prefer a soft, very feminine appearance and find heels come on a bit too strong for me.

I feel like an outcast after reading all of the other postings.

Best.

:doh:

Laurelanne
03-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Gosh memories... my first "heels" were actually apair of my aunts she was just a little thing and they fir about 2 or3 inches. I fell off them a dozen times but mastered it somewhat eventually. My sister who was a great help, and knew everythiing told me I should start small and work up. so I did. now I can even run in heels with the best of them.. HA HA!:tongueout

Tammy298
03-27-2008, 05:11 AM
Didn't try heels as a kid, didn't even CD then. Years ago I did try on my first wifes heels occasionally. They were too small and probably only 1" or 1 1/2" heels, but I remember that they were a sandal type shoe so my foot just overhung them a bit.

Lucky for me, my feet aren't very big, about 9 in a man's size and I think the heels are about an 11. Does that seem right?

Now I've got a few pairs of my own high heels, including boots. I only wear them occasionally and never out so I still wobble in them. I do love the feel of them on my feet, the way they arch my foot especially with stockings. I've been real busy since we moved recently and haven't had them on it what seems like ages now. I'm going to have to find the time this weekend to wear them for a while! :battingeyelashes:

erickka
03-27-2008, 06:25 AM
Never had any trouble. Started with mom's 4" 1960's micro stiletto pumps, and now a 5" stiletto is very natural and , for the most part, comfortable to me.

Chari
03-27-2008, 06:45 AM
Always loved the sound of "clicking" heels and how all GGs legs looked sooo long when wearing them! When I wore my first pair of 3 inch black patten leather heels, I thought I would fall over from the shifting of my body weight. The view and feel of being taller was exciting! Now, whatever style I choose, I can walk with the best of the GGs!

Enjoy life, Chari

Carly D.
03-27-2008, 09:02 AM
I wore my moms shoes way back when I was too young to know better.. then when I was in high school I wore them again and never had trouble wearing them... I kept seeing a pair of really nice high stiletto shoes in a store and got the nerve up to buy them and never thought at all that they might be hard to wear and they weren't... every pair of shoes that I have ever tried to wear were second nature to me.. now wearing and looking fem while wearing are two different things entirely.. but I can wear, and feel very comfortable, in any style shoe that comes out there, I feel confident of that.. however I would rather stick with my personal choice of pumps first then strappy sandles (with an ankle strap) and the heel height has to be a minimum of three inches high...

SarahHall
03-27-2008, 11:14 AM
My first pair were black leather pumps with 3 1/2" heels and it was like I had worn them all my life.

sabrina mercedes
03-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Heels and hose are womans' best invention! My first pair was black strappy sandal with a 3 inch heel. Oh how I loved those shoes! Now I have black strappy sparkle 3 inch heels, but my favorite are a pair of 3 inch pumps in pink satin with pointed toes. When I wear these I feel like a princess.
A woman without heels is flat.

gretchenD
03-27-2008, 07:53 PM
I tried a pair of my adoptive mom's high heels when I was 8 years old and loved it.It started with a pair of one inch heels and went up to 3 1/2 high heels in my teens.I love my heels including my boots.

voyagernails
03-27-2008, 10:21 PM
My first pair of heels (20 years ago) was from Fanfares, a classic pump in red, with slightly rounded toes, and a 3 1/2 inch heel. I learned to walk in them in several hours. I can wear them all day long, as well as drive in them, and they are still one of my most favorite pairs. I have several pairs of 4" pumps, with a round baby doll toe with a wider heel, those are also very comfortable to walk in, with far less pressure on the heel due to the larger heel footprint. I have some others with 5" heels, but can't stay in them for over an hour, and am not able to walk well in them, they are fantasy use only.
Patent leathers are my favorite, doesn't matter what color!

Andine
03-27-2008, 10:37 PM
We didn't have the internet yet and all the wonderful shopping that goes with that.
Wearing womens shoes was never talked about by anyone anywhere, and we were seriously straight, and everyone was super normal!

My first pair were black boots about 4" heel.
They were only a size 10 and I racked my brain to see if I could make them fit. I eventually built them up inside to make them effectively 5" heel, but that gave me the extra length I needed!
I was very surreptitious in wearing them I can tell you!
Wearing anything besides the boots was not a vague possibility!

The freedom we have now was never dreamt of!!

regards

Candy Heels
03-28-2008, 12:29 PM
I started as a small child wearing my Aunt's very high stiletto heeled pumps. I practiced to walk like she did. After all these years, high heels are like wearing slippers for me.

Paula T
03-28-2008, 09:48 PM
My first heels were about an inch high. I gradually increased the height. Highest ones I have are 3".

Anthing below one and a half inches feels like regular shoes to me. I use to wobble a little at first. Now I feel comfortable in heels.

Will not buy sling backs again. Only type of shoe that does not feel comfortable on me.

gal that doesn't like the feel of sling backs. I don't know why that is but I only have one pair of slingbacks that I enjoy and they are at least 5 inches so can't wear them to long. But I love the look of them though. My first pair of heels that fit were from Penney's and they were a wide width with a 4 1/2 inch heel and I remember walking across the parking lot to a club. Scared the first time loved it after that:daydreaming:

Lisa Elaine
03-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I bought my first pair (platform sandals in pic) knowing chunky heels would likely be easier to walk in. I was right! It was much easier than I had thought. :D Now I can manage fine in 4" pumps, would love to be daring and go for 5"!

StefanieWA
03-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Wow I just love my heels, unfortunately I have had to stop wearing for a while while my knee recovers from surgery but as soon as I can I will b back into them, I took to them like a duck in a pond.... my wife is envious that I walk so easily.

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:30 PM
I love every pair of heels I own....but I do happen to have a favorite pair of 6in pink ones....they are very naughty lol

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I love them and at first it took some getting used to but the right size really does help in the walk and comfort. I have at least 40-50 pairs and love them all. I would love to be able to wear heels that do not have a back but I have never been able to get the walk down properly so I wear mostly strappy sandals and love to be able to show off my painted toenails. I have bright red nails today, just painted them this morning after removing the pink polish I had on for the last two weeks.

paulap
03-29-2008, 02:16 PM
It took just a little time to get used to wearing heels. I have several 4" pairs of pumps and sandals. I have a pair of 5" thigh high boots. The pumps were pretty easy. The sandals have to be worn bare foot or I slide right through them. Still working on the boots, though. They pitch me so far foward and my limited frequency of wearing them has not allowed me to stretch my feet and arches and leg muscles enough to be very graceful. I love them any way! Boots are what got me started into CDing.

Tammy298
03-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Mmmmm yes, love boots. I have three pairs; thigh high black leather with 4" heels, thigh high black faux patent platforms with about 5"+ heels, and an ankle length white pair of 3" I haven't worn in ages!
Anyone here ever seen the movie "Kinky Boots"? Great British flix about boots and crossdressing! (I know, this is OT!)

DanaR
03-29-2008, 04:40 PM
My only sister is ten years older than me. When she was 15, my mom taught her how to walk in heels, I learned how as well. I remember the book on my head and walking around. They probably thought it was funny, but they didn't know.

charlene angela
05-11-2008, 08:17 PM
my first experience was wearing my mums size 5 4 inch stilettos when i was 14, i remember they felt really comfy and were quite easy to walk in. So as i now wear 5 inches myself all that practice stood me in good stead!:)

Nicole Erin
05-11-2008, 08:27 PM
I am not into fetish-high heels, I started with like 2 inch heels and later on tried the 4 inch.
Walking in heels, while I can't do it sexily, just kinda normal walk, it isn't as hard as I still imagine.

Samantha43
05-11-2008, 09:09 PM
The first pair of heels I bought were 4 1/2' stiletto pumps that were about a half size too small. I remember they really felt strange at first, and were a little difficult to walk in. After about a half hour they hurt like h***. I later bought a pair that actually fit and had much better luck. Now I don't own any female shoes that have a heel shorter than 4". I love them and they feel completely natural.

CD Susan
05-12-2008, 01:04 AM
I can't remember the first time I wore heels but they probably were my moms at around age 7or 8. I have about two dozen pairs now. A 4" heel is about as high as I am comfortable wearing. Most of mine are around 2 1/2' or 3".

KayR
05-12-2008, 04:57 AM
I didn't know it at the time, but back in the 60's, in male mode we all wore cuban-heeled boots. The highest I had were 4", and I almost lived in them. True, my calves ached at first, and until I got used to walking in them I would trip and stumble everywhere. When I discovered my CDism, I took to 3" heels like they were flats! I now have hundreds of pairs of high heels - minimum 3", maximum 5". The 5" Pleasers are delicious, but very tiring!! I've worn 4" all night, and danced until dawn! Sore feet though!!

suspender
05-12-2008, 08:15 AM
My first try was my mothers cork wedges in the 70s. My favs these days are my four inch open toe heels, although I have tried 5 and 6 inch which I find very uncomfortable for long periods of time. I got six pair of shoes, mostly in the 3 -4 inch range.

Desiree2bababe
05-12-2008, 08:52 AM
My wife couldn't believe how good I could walk in 5 inch spikes. I tried my first pair on as a mere boy, I can remember Mama hollering at me. I wear nothing less than 5 inch spikes, whenever dressed. So sexy........

Carly D.
05-12-2008, 08:53 AM
I wore a pair of my moms shoes that weren't really high heels in comparison to what I wear now but were high for me then, and they were easy to wear.. I didn't think twice about wearing them , and they weren't hard for me to wear.. fast forward to about fifteen years ago when I was buying my own shoes and I couldn't get a high enough heel and still no problem wearing them..

Janice1948
05-12-2008, 09:40 AM
I first wore my mother's shoes whan I was about 12. They were always black and very matronly but I enjoyed them immensely and like a lot of the girls here took to them immediately. I'm now in my sixties and go more for comfort except when I'm dating. My pink sandals with a 2" heels for lounging around the house are to die for. I wonder if the high heel shoe industry might collapse if if wasn't for us CD's.

Hugs, Janice

FlygrlChristy
05-12-2008, 10:12 AM
I was about 10, and loved them obviously. Didn't care much for mom's slingbacks, though. Found my feet slid around in them too much. There is nothing like the sound and feel of a stockinged foot sliding into a pair of 3 inch or higher black patent high heel pumps. The sound shwoop!, and the sound they make when you walk on wood or tile floors. Excuse me, I have to go try on some shoes. It's no wonder women are so fond of shoes,

Christy

celeste26
05-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Heels are torture devices for those who are my size I have never been comfortable when I wear them ever. Of course my budget ha never been big enough to buy a really good pair so maybe that's the reason but at 6'1" and over 300lbs I would prefer lower heeled shoes anyway.

pantyhoselover
05-12-2008, 03:17 PM
I started with my Mom's heels. Now I have two pair of 4" heels (black pumps) that I bought at crossdresser's shops. It took some getting used to, but they do feel much more natural to walk in now. I love to look at the latest styles.

carlyanne
05-12-2008, 03:24 PM
my first pair of heels were a size to small (got of ebay) did think that they would kill me when i went out in them think they cut into my skin in 3 places

never again

tina heels
05-12-2008, 04:02 PM
:Di have to say when i was 10 or 11 i put on my moms 4 inch white high heels they had very chunky heels,wore them every chance i got,now i have my own pairs i have 20 pairs of heels nothing lower than a 3.5 inch heel all the way up to 7 inches,the 7 inchers i bought from archenemys.com there super arch heels and are so comphy to me i even have some platforms heels on those are 6.5 inch to 8 inch i wear those only during sex with my wife, she likes me to wear high heels around her ,no problems she is so cool i am 33 she is 27,been married to her for 2 month been together 5.5 months i love her very much

epsxyblkm
05-12-2008, 10:17 PM
The first heels that I could call my own were bought as a impulse. That was the reason why they were 5" velvet pumps. It took some time, but now I have "almost" no problem walking in them. Now I am finding it hard to find anything with less heel in my size <14M>. But, I will say that I do love my tall heels.

suchacutie
05-12-2008, 10:56 PM
My first pair of heels were the 6" platform in my avatar.

I looked at a lot of sites about body movement in heels and practiced a bit on tip-toes before they arrived. It took about 60 sec to be comfortable (I not only love heels, but for some reason the my 5" clogs help my back when it's weak!). I'm very fond of these heels as they are part of the first outfit I ever wore, the one my wife first saw and exclaimed, "we NEED to get you a dress, those legs are gorgeous!" How could I not love these!!!

tina

michellecd9999
05-13-2008, 08:38 AM
My first were my mother's high heels when I was about 12-13. The heels were brown and were about 2 1/2 or 3 inches high. The first pair I bought for myself (pretending they were for my wife) was when I was 25 (I/m 51 now) I still have those high heels in my collection! They are blue pumps with a 3 inch heel.
Michelle

lauraabdl
05-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Well girls I had been so wanting to get a pair of heels and try them out, just got scared when I went into the store to look. Since being on this site and read about all of the wonderful happenings, I finally went down to the shoe store and bought my first pair of 3" heels. I have worn cowboy boots with 2" heels for years, when I put on these heels, it was if I just knew how great it was going to be and it was no problem at all. the SA caught a glimpse of me and came over just to tell me how flattering they looked on me and that these were a new style that had just came in. We chatted for a while just like girlfriends, couldn't get over how friendly she was. I have now gotten 4 pairs of heels total and love them so much. I now don't really know why I have'nt gone out shopping more offten. Thank you all girls for the advice and I guess the confidence to finnaly get out and fully enjoy being a woman, if only for short peorids of time.
Laura

Michelle 51
05-13-2008, 10:37 AM
It almost came natural if i stay between 3 and 4 ".I was surprised how easy it is.I love it

faithricd
05-13-2008, 12:41 PM
I remember having a hard time keeping my balance, but over time got to be pretty good at walking in heels. Though now if I don't wear them for a while it take a little time to get used to them again. I do love love love the way they make and foot look so feminine. It amazes me how that happens.

adelle
05-13-2008, 02:49 PM
LOVE HIGH HEELS my first pair was a pair of wooden mules bought them from woolworths still have them practiced with my moms high heels. hugz

Wendrme
05-13-2008, 02:58 PM
The first pair of heel I bought for myself were from a Goodwill store and I don't think they were ever used. They were a lovely black patent Life Stride pump with a three inch heel. They were a woman's size ten and they fit like a dream. Really the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, male of female. No problem at all in walking right from the start. Don't you just love the feel of knowing that you are striding confidently on three inch heels?

tricia_uktv
05-13-2008, 04:20 PM
I suppose it depends on the size of your heels and the way you walk. I am currently taking dancing lessons and have been given exercises to strength my ankles, calves and thighs so I can dance on very high stilletoes. Fun though :)

rickie121x
05-13-2008, 04:37 PM
At age 10 my mom's heels were too large for me - but I wore 'em anyway - just as others have said "every chance I got...." Then I moved to my grandmother's home, and unfortunately she was a tiny lady - and her shoes were too small for me. Soooo, I stole my best friends sister's Bass Weejun loafers. My bad....

15 years later (1959) I bought my own pair of heels, 4 inches! They came from Kinneys Shoe Store. Black leather simple pointed toe pumps, ladies size 10. They were so beautiful that I even slept in them - often. But they were so tight! I have male size 10 feet! But I wore them anyway! Ohhhh, lots of pain!

I didn't have the courage to go into a store again for many many years so that was my only pair of shoes, heels that is.... Eventually I found a crossdresser's store, and a Hong Kong shoe catalog, and finally the internet came along! And since then, I have had more high heels than I can kept track of. Ummmmn!

Rickie :daydreaming:

Lara Smith
05-14-2008, 02:06 AM
+
Oh God, I love high heels! The first time I wore them and walked...I felt like I'd been doing it my entire life. Love everything about them.

gretchenD
05-15-2008, 12:41 PM
I love my high heels too including my boots.My wife Nikki knows I have more pairs of high heels than her and admits I love my high heels and boots

Zina
05-17-2008, 12:05 AM
:daydreaming:I was 14 when I tried on my sisters heels, a pair of Candies back in the late 70's. I loved it from the beginning and was able to walk pretty well in them from the start.

akaCathy
05-17-2008, 03:48 PM
I just love heels. My first were black pumps with a 4" heel. It took a few minutes, but after that, I was off and moving. I look at shoes all the time. If I find a pair I love, I get them and then have to find a new outfit. I'm a clothes horse for sure. I feel my most feminine when in heels, hose and a skirt that shows off my legs.

Hugs,

Cathy

linnea
05-17-2008, 05:39 PM
I started with my mother's shoes, of various heel types and heights, but I had virtually no trouble walking in them. Most of all, I loved and still love the look of women's shoes on my feet. I love the feel of sliding them onto my stockinged feet. As my feet got bigger, my mother's shoes no longer fit and I had to buy my own. I went a fairly conservative route because I was worried about getting the right fit through mail-order, so I picked low-heeled styles. I still order on-line, but occasionally I go into a shoe store that carries larger sizes and try them on. I enjoy it all, and like a lot of other girls, I feel as if I were born to wear heels. I have no trouble at all walking in them. My highest were 4". My main concern with very high heels is a health concern: very high heels cause some foot problems and Achilles and other leg area trauma.
Since I'm quite tall for a woman, I tend to choose lower heeled styles now anyway.

Marina
05-17-2008, 06:41 PM
I first came upon high heels when someone threw a pair of 4" wedge sandals over my back garden wall when I was 12 years old. I honourably put them on the wall in case someone came back for them. After a week they were still there and my family were all out so no-one could see and I put them on. I'd been meddling with crossdressing for about 5 years before but this was my first time with actual proper kit.

I put them on and walked up the garden path and it was like some drug hit me - I felt on another planet and I could walk no problem in them. I then had a little run in them (having always loved how ladies ran in high heels) and I immediately had my first ever sexual release. I didn't even know what the sensation was (innocent - but I found out about 2 years later) but it al felt so good my crossdressing accelerated hugely whenever I was alone in the house.

Now (decades on) the sexual element of crossdressing is right down the list of why I do it - but heels are absolutely fundametal to my crossdressing. If I was ever to consider myself as having a fetish, it'd be heels - of which I have about 30 pairs, mostly 5 1/2 inches..

Marina