PDA

View Full Version : ive noticed

newtothis8767
03-26-2008, 03:44 AM
Ive come to notice that the most of the pics that r posted on here yall are dressed in reall conservative dresses but i love wearing the really girly things like really short skirt like micro mini. extremely tight pants, thigh high heels, or just exotic heels i guess you could say my look is kinda ****tish besides the shirts i wear there usuall really tight girl shirts for the fact i have no cleavage. well back to my point does anyone like the same i do.

Amy Hepker
03-26-2008, 04:16 AM
Well, get some pics and show us, we will let you know what we think. I am sure if you look through all the pics on here that you will find some that meet your fancy.

jozee
03-26-2008, 05:28 AM
at 53 and 310 lbs, i think im past the '****ty look'

deja true
03-26-2008, 05:54 AM
Hey, NEW, here's a thread that's still going on that talks about the same thing:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79109&highlight=****ty

Most of us have been through a ****ty phase, I guess, but when some reach the desire to really get out there and be in the real worl , not just the clubs, we find that more conservative dressing is called for.

Conservative doesn't have to mean frumpy, though. Not by any means! Good quality and well designed clothes can make a girl in a business suit look like the sexiest woman alive.

For home, we still dress any way we like. Oh yes we do!

Have fun, hun!

deja

occdresser
03-26-2008, 06:13 AM
well, bring out the pictures--I have on an extremely short mini-skirt in my avator--in fact I even went to the movies in this outfit.:kiss:

bEEb
03-26-2008, 11:54 AM
There is no weight limit for ****s. :)
I use my dressed up self image as a motivation to lose weight .
"We have met the enemy and he is us"

Alice B
03-26-2008, 12:00 PM
We all like to be ****s at one time or another. Let us see your look.

newtothis8767
03-26-2008, 12:03 PM
well im 5'11" and 140 pounds completly shaved i think i could pass if i knew how to put makeup on ( i have a really manly face) but my body is pretty fem. And then to the picture responce i wish i could post some but i have no one i can trust in taking them of me.

DonnaR
03-26-2008, 12:04 PM
I'm exactly the same way. It just depends on what mood I happen to be in on a given day. Variety is the spcie of life.

melissacd
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
For the moment my avatar is not only conservative but it is the real me, the male me :) Part of this process of self discovery that we go through is being comfortable with all of who we are.

Kate Simmons
03-26-2008, 01:18 PM
I would guess that part of it is our personal definition of what we may feel femininity is about and how we project what that means to us. In my case the look is the least of it and the feelings are the bulk of it. Bottom line is that I dress the way I would if I were a woman. It can be sort a touchy feely thing until we get it right for us. Kinda like when Goldilocks visited the home of the three bears. She had to check everything out until she found what worked for her.:)

jennifer41356
03-26-2008, 03:44 PM
I have some short short skirts and hot tops, but I usually wear em when I go clubbin...My pic is what i will wear on my days off when i go out in public:D:D:D

Bev06 GG
03-26-2008, 04:15 PM
I would guess that part of it is our personal definition of what we may feel femininity is about and how we project what that means to us. In my case the look is the least of it and the feelings are the bulk of it. Bottom line is that I dress the way I would if I were a woman. It can be sort a touchy feely thing until we get it right for us. Kinda like when Goldilocks visited the home of the three bears. She had to check everything out until she found what worked for her.:)

mmmmmmmm Salandra, how could I have put that better.?

Kristen Marie
03-26-2008, 04:15 PM
That is a good observation. I have found that I'm more attracted to the conservative look, but every so often I slip on something more seductive. But somehow the mood has to be right for that and unfortunately, it's not right as much as it used to.

Eugenie
03-26-2008, 06:35 PM
Ive come to notice that the most of the pics that r posted on here yall are dressed in reall conservative dresses but i love wearing the really girly things like really short skirt like micro mini.
There is nothing wrong with dressing the way you describe. We shuold all dress in a way that gives us a maximum of pleasure according to what we expect from our crossdressing...

If the pleasure is going out in public, wearing rather conservative clothes will be a source of comfort. Of course some rare ones here can afford to go out wearing extremely short skirts or dresses... It is like GGs, some can dress more sexy than others and enjoy doing it...

Even if not having great features, it remains nice to dress very sexy, but then one may unfortunately expect some hard reactions if they go our in public...

Again, it will depends also upon circumstances: at certain moments one may feel to dress extremely sexy (It tends to look more ****ty for many of us) on special occasions, just like a GG might want to do...

So to come back to your question, dress to please yourself, whatever it is that pleases you...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Sarah Doepner
03-26-2008, 06:45 PM
I've been there, done that, bought the slinky dress and long red wig.
Then I found out I couldn't wear it anyplace other than in the closet or hotel room. I moved to the more conservative (read mainstream) clothing so I could get farther out of the closet. The same goes for makeup. I love those ruby lips, but they don't go with my skin tone and distract from the rest of my effort.
I don't pass all that well, but when I can move about without attracting unwarranted attention, that's good enough for me.
Oh, and I still have all that girly, slinky stuff and most of it still fits.

Angie G
03-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Well ya :hugs:
Angie

DonnaR
03-26-2008, 10:47 PM
I actually have both types of pics (conservative & ****ty), but thought at least for my first, I'd better go conservative.
:hugs:

docrobbysherry
03-26-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm 60. If I went around dressing in anything but conservative granny outfits, everyone here would laff at me!

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-27-2008, 12:17 AM
let me just say that the one bar tender at the bar i go to calls me a "****" :D

Mollyanne
03-27-2008, 03:30 AM
I went through that phase once, a very long time ago!!!! You know ---short skirts, tight sweaters, blouses etc etc. As you older you come to realize that GG's don't really dress that way unless they are out clubbin' and fishin' for something. I now prefer to dress in a style that blends with the majority instead of the minority.

:love: Mollyanne

victoriamwilliams1
03-27-2008, 07:31 AM
I at one time tried that but I feel back in the the conservative look and now I think I am starting to fall into the soccer mom look. As time goes on you will start having different looks depending on how yo feel.