PDA

View Full Version : Out in skirt for first time.

dominique
03-26-2008, 07:38 AM
Hi girlies, just to let you know took a big step today. I went out in a skirt for the first time. I had the car so I went to my home town to photograph the war memorial, part of my project. I had on my favourite skirt which goes down to my ankles and a cardigan on as well because still a bit cold here. Plus the ususal breast forms, panties and tights. I walked out he garden gate and some body coming towards me, so I just held my head high and walked past him. I had to park about 1/2 mile from memorial so just walked slowly and casually took my my pictures and walked backed passed a few people en route both ways, don't know if I passed or not or they just saw a woman walking.
At this moment in time I feel great to be out and about and enjoying my experiences. Sorry about the length had to tell yoou about it.

TGMarla
03-26-2008, 07:42 AM
:cheer:

Yay! Good for you!

uknowhoo
03-26-2008, 08:08 AM
:cheer: Way to go Dominique! I'm glad you had a good experience- each time out seems to get a wee bit easier. xoxo Tammi

p.s. no apologies required/accepted
:D

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Congrads......It's a great feeling to just be yourself.

tracigirl_tv
03-26-2008, 09:14 AM
Dominique, way to go girl!! *major hug*

I remember being surprised (pleasantly) by the sensation of being out in a skirt the first time....not ankle length, more like mid-thigh length *smile* Very sensual....loved it then and love it now.

Thanks for the reminder.

xxx

melissacd
03-26-2008, 09:16 AM
These are the small steps that all of us take in the process of building our confidence to be who we are.

Congratulations on this important step.

Vicky_Scot
03-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Good to see another Scottish lass out enjoying themself.

Xx Vicky xX

EnglishRose
03-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Passing people in the street, that's my biggest fear. I know in my heart of hearts that they will walk by with not a word, and that I'll never see them again. Unfortunately the worry just is too much.

debbeelee1
03-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Wow Dominique how exciting! Your heart must still be pounding! I'll bet you are already planning your next trip out!:fairy1: