PDA

View Full Version : out for the first time

avery.j
03-26-2008, 07:53 AM
dear frends, its a big day fr me tomorow. im gonna go out, its not a very crowded place, but there would be people around. its a flower exhibition. can u pls gimme few tips to help me pass well, like things i should be carefull about. im nervous about one thing, men staring at the breasts. i wear 36C so they dont go unnoticed. seeking advice, i ony hav a couple of hours. and would a pink top with white skirt go well, which shoes? i have brown, white and red 3 inch heels.

renee k
03-26-2008, 08:38 AM
I guess my tip to you would be to try and dress to blend in with the other women. White is nice spring time color. A pastel or light pink blouse will go great with your white skirt and shoes just wear nude or light colored hose. Just try not to be to over the top, save that for clubing.
Hope this helps, by the way pick up some fashion mags, like Vogue, Cosmo to get some wardrobe ideas.

Huggs, Renee

renee k
03-26-2008, 08:49 AM
One other thing, 36C isn't too big, now if you were a 44DD. Then you would definitely catch my eye! LOL
Renee

Carol A
03-26-2008, 01:23 PM
I am a 36C and at 5'8'' and my wife saids I am just about average. Now I don't wear skin tight tops either.

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2008, 02:51 PM
If you don't want someone staring at you breasts then make sure there is no cleavage showing. Look at my avatar, I am a 38C. You can tell I have breasts but they don't wave a red flag to others. You should know that any form of cleavage will catch the eye of a man quicker than anything else. As othes have said, dress to blend in, don't act nervious, smile to others, and enjoy the outing.

jennifer41356
03-26-2008, 03:38 PM
if you are going to be on your feet for a long period of time , I would wear a more comfy shoe, maybe with 1 inch to 1 and 1/2 inch shoe, and just be yourself, dont worry what people may or maynot be thinking, because they will be engrossed with other things

Bev06 GG
03-26-2008, 03:55 PM
dear frends, its a big day fr me tomorow. im gonna go out, its not a very crowded place, but there would be people around. its a flower exhibition. can u pls gimme few tips to help me pass well, like things i should be carefull about. im nervous about one thing, men staring at the breasts. i wear 36C so they dont go unnoticed. seeking advice, i ony hav a couple of hours. and would a pink top with white skirt go well, which shoes? i have brown, white and red 3 inch heels.

Hi Jane,
Shoes need to be red or white. Both would look good. White would blend in, the red would be a clever contrast. Have a good time and keep your head up.
Bev

Bev06 GG
03-26-2008, 03:56 PM
I'd love it if men looked at my breasts. They hardly get a notice now a days.
Bev

vikki2020
03-26-2008, 05:02 PM
36C is a very average size. Whenever there is a good deal on bras, those are the first to go, because thats the size I like, and they are always g-o-n-e!Just try to relax, walk like you belong there, and most of all, enjoy the ride!:)

Susan.
03-26-2008, 10:48 PM
I think it depends more on your weight than your height. If you weight over 200# then 36C would be pretty small. If you weigh under 130# then 36C would be somewhat prominent.

Laurelanne
03-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Bev

hey being a legman when im not enfemme i can tell you thats the reason their not looking UP :heehee:LOL
Have agood day in peachking country

Mollyanne
03-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Hi Jane, white shoes, but remember this; if standing for long periods then a shorter heel may be right.

:love: Mollyanne

PS; I have a 40C chest and no one notices!!!!!

Mollyanne
03-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Bev

I would notice!!!! I would notice!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne