PDA

View Full Version : Help aspen pick a quote for under her avatar

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi Ive been here for a little while and never posted a quote under my avatar or so it comes up every post. I have chatted with some of youand would really like to know what you think would match what you percieve my personality to be like. Please be nice. If I know you yo can be sarcastic as long as its with a smile. You can look at my glamour shots thread to see my pics. aspen feels kindof like a valley gurl I guess thats from living in La Costa, Ca and Vegas. :cool:

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Letme tell you a little about Aspen She loves the beach. Tought scuba for a few years in vegas. Love sailing and now that I live in northwest Jersey love canoing the rapids of the delaware. Love the jersey shore and Atlantic City. I took that gender test everyone was talking about a while ago. It said I was a man and a woman. Total dramma but true. I love being femm sometimes but I luve trucks fast cars and tools. Ilove going to baseball games with my children. We are going to every park in the country by the time my son turns 18.

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 08:45 PM
Ilove all kinds of music from rock to reggae. I love the Beach Boys To me they represent what this country should be all about. I have seen them At a few Padres games, the Garden State Arts Center, Six Flags Great adventure and Giant stadium. Every city in this great country has something special to offer. As you can tell Ilove the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA The greatest most generous country this world has ever known. Even with all the a-holes we have Mostly in our government. but a government is a reflection of its people. I don't mean to offend anyone from outside the us but you should feel the same way about your country. Lois S Armstrong wrote a song wha a wonderful world. Thats how aspensees it. He was a man that could have had a whole different attitude considering the time helived in. But he rose above it all to write a beautiful song At least I think he wrote it He did it perfectly

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
So after my book here and if you can look at my pics in my glamour shots thread please help me come up with a clever quote I can pop up whenever Aspen posts something. I try to be positive and happy so if you know me you can be sarcastic as long as its with a smile

Like2BAspen
05-01-2005, 11:08 PM
aspen also likes comedy rodney dangerfield was great I hope hes getting some respect
His movies were great and my favorite movie is scar face

biddy
05-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Never meet: " Life Is Life " " Live It "

Marianne
05-02-2005, 04:20 PM
aspen also likes comedy rodney dangerfield was great I hope hes getting some respect
His movies were great and my favorite movie is scar face

ok, I got it! Use a movie quote!

"Say helllo to my leetle friend!" :D

(Sorry, I just could *NOT* resist! It's my wicked sense of humor!)

Julie
05-02-2005, 04:29 PM
aspen also likes comedy rodney dangerfield was great I hope hes getting some respect. His movies were great and my favorite movie is scar face
My mother had morning sickness , after I was born (Rodney Dangerfield)

JJ

melissacd
05-02-2005, 04:38 PM
I looked through you various posts and saw words/ideas such as fast cars,music,water sports, Male-Female, Glamour so I came up with...

Androglamorous Sports Beach

AbbyLee
05-02-2005, 04:44 PM
How about,"She who laughs lasts :D ."

Hugs Jean

Like2BAspen
05-02-2005, 06:49 PM
mariane I was thinking of the same thing.Actually there is an REM song. this one goes out to all the one/s I loved. I cant think of the words Before that part but it may fit into this place but I don't think it is what the writer meant. Or use Springsteens TRAMPS LIKE US BABY WE WERE BORN TO RUN/STRUT :rolleyes:

SilkenPrincess
05-02-2005, 06:59 PM
How 'bout

you can be sarcastic as long as its with a smile
?

Those ARE your words!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Like2BAspen
05-02-2005, 07:09 PM
I think you may be right. Now you know why I posted this thread to get input like that.

SilkenPrincess
05-02-2005, 07:22 PM
BTW Aspen, you have a lovely smile! Nice to see ya around.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Like2BAspen
05-02-2005, 08:10 PM
mellisa I think I will workthat in thanks. would love to private message w/ u

Shecil
05-03-2005, 08:19 AM
ok, I got it! Use a movie quote!

"Say helllo to my leetle friend!" :D

(Sorry, I just could *NOT* resist! It's my wicked sense of humor!)

OMG that was funny
:)
Shecil

KarenXDR
05-03-2005, 08:32 AM
ASPEN: I can't find any glamour shots. HELP!!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

P. S. with only the b&w avatar to go by - and that looks like you are trying to mangae a dress zipper, how 'bout "Zip me, please"