PDA

View Full Version : something I discovered

Vanessac48
03-26-2008, 09:03 AM
This some may already know, but for me it has been trial and error, and I found a way to make my breasts look so real, I feel like they are, by look, and touch. I have long experimented with water baloons (home dressing). I tried gold, silver, and pink, trying to achieve color match to my skin. I went out and bought this pretty teddy, that is speghetti straps, and very shear, meshy, see through. It is black, with red and black straps. I found if I put it on backwards, and tuck it into my black pantyhose, and fill the balloons to just the right size, so that they fit a bit snuggly into the teddy upon my chest, they stay in place, because they are tightly held. I position them with the tied end of the balloons flat across the front, and because of the black meshy material of the teddy, they look absolutely real under them in a dimly lit room. I looked in the mirror, and was stunned how absolutely real, and perfect they looked, I actually felt like I had real breasts! I like dressing in this Motel, that has rooms that are 100% mirrors, no walls..and the mirrors are also on the ceiling. I can get so many different looks of how I appear. if you really want to achieve the awesome breast look and feel, get some pink balloons (if your light skinned of course), and buy a black semi see-through top, that you can tuck in so it holds, and you will be absolutely amazed at how sexy this looks, you'll always want to look and feel that way.

docrobbysherry
03-26-2008, 10:05 AM
Many years ago I made my own forms with almond colored silicone from Home Depot. Used water balloons inside one set, and comic fake plastic boobs as forms for another. The color is very close to my skin color. But the forms r quite stiff and stick out a bit unrealistically.

Now that I have proper soft silicone forms, I can get that squished down, see thru effect u mentioned. The problem is with low cut tops. Where you can see the forms above the bra, (or bra less also). The forms don't match my skins's color or texture that well. So, the cleavage looks strange!