PDA

View Full Version : Lunch time fun

Barbra_in_Tulsa
03-26-2008, 01:30 PM
Thought I would take a break at lunch and went to the mall, dress very causally, no one would think I would have been a cross dresser. I was window shopping in Victoria's Secret, it was slow and I couldn't resist. Even though I know my sizes I asked the sales girl to measure me for a bar (can't help it, love the experience) she then showed me several sizes, I am almost impossible to fit in a normal bra (would would be about a 42A) but she showed me some, I am a little picky since I won't want to use breastforms, I just want to be me underneith. Finally she showed me a 38C push-up that had enough padding to go with what I have (horay for working out, although the shape isn't right I have enough to sort of fill the gap). I picked some matching panties. They I saw a cute nightie, I asked the sales girl about the sizing and she suggested I try it on. All in all an awesome lunch break. Can't wait to get home.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Barbra

Michelle-NC
03-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Sounds like you have a great time! Good for you!

JoAnnDallas
03-26-2008, 02:55 PM
If you remember her name, goto the VS wesite and fill out a Thank You card. You would not believe how great it makes your next visit and she reconizes you.