PDA

View Full Version : Closet Crossdresser

Norman
03-26-2008, 04:49 PM
hello all, i'm new to this site and i'm just looking for some advice, i've been crossdressing "in the closet" since i was about 14 i'm now 22 years old and i'm finding myself wanting to do it in public more and more, i did it for the first time a couple weeks ago suttle though i put on my bra and breast forms under my normal guy clothes and went to the gas station next to my house, i know i just sound like i'm ranting but i'm just a little confused and i'm not sure what to do now, i want to dress in drag all the time, but that's a big step, i've even thought about using natural breast enhancement pills to grow my own breasts, idk, i guess i'm just looking for advice, stories, or maybe i'm just ranting.

Bev06 GG
03-26-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi Norman,
Welcome to CD.com. Shame you dont know someone local who's experienced and can take you under their wing. Why dont you look on the web and see if there are any support groups that are within easy travelling distance of where you live.
You will get tons of advice on here and if you hang around I am sure you will get the support that you are looking for.
Take care
bev

Norman
03-26-2008, 04:58 PM
thanks, alot bev, i'm from upstate new york near syracuse

Bev06 GG
03-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Well Norman,
I dont think I am wrong in thinking that the Americans are far more broad minded than we British so I guess you will find someone somewhere nearby who can act as your mentor, and I would hazard a guess that there is bound to be some kind of support group near to you.
Good luck
Bev

Shelly Preston
03-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi and :welcom: to the forum

You need to take some time to read the information available here

You dont need to rush things :hugs:

Raquel June
03-26-2008, 05:24 PM
If you wanna go out, maybe you could find some local groups of girls who go out now and then. Where do you live? There are tons of good resources out there.

But don't waste your money on "natural" breast enhancement pills. When they say "natrual," what they mean is "fake." The only breast enhancement pills that work are hormone pills that you need a prescription for.

celeste26
03-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Norman you initial post was hardly a rant I'm sure that it seems far worse than it really is we're all pretty close here and your post was just about right.

Jump in and join the group welcome

Julie York
03-26-2008, 05:43 PM
The main thing is to not make assumptions about yourself. Take it slowly, read a lot of posts and get a feel for things. Some folk go in head first and think they are full on transexual and 4 months later realise they just have a bra fetish.

Good luck.:thumbsup:

Norman
03-26-2008, 06:02 PM
thank you all for helping me out a little, i'm soo grateful theres a site like this for people like i'm deff. going to read tons of posts

shirley1
03-26-2008, 07:03 PM
If you wanna go out, maybe you could find some local groups of girls who go out now and then. Where do you live? There are tons of good resources out there.

But don't waste your money on "natural" breast enhancement pills. When they say "natrual," what they mean is "fake." The only breast enhancement pills that work are hormone pills that you need a prescription for.

thats not strictly true you can buy them from a swiss pharmacutical company online - but i wouldnt recommend it unless you know what your doing - and theyre very expensive - i enquired just out of curiosity

Raquel June
03-26-2008, 08:05 PM
thats not strictly true you can buy them from a swiss pharmacutical company online - but i wouldnt recommend it unless you know what your doing - and theyre very expensive - i enquired just out of curiosity

You're right, but I think the OP was talking about legal over-the-counter "natural" suppplements. Supplements aren't regulated by the FDA and are usually totally bogus and have no real hormones.

I'm sure there are ways to get ahold of actual hormones illegally... And yeah, even if you could get them, you'd want a doctor's supervision... Wouldn't wanna shut down your kidneys or who knows what else taking the wrong thing or too much or whatever without knowing what you're doing.

Carroll
03-26-2008, 08:18 PM
thanks, alot bev, i'm from upstate new york near syracuse

Ah, a fellow New Yorker. I am about 60 miles south of you

Kayla Shadows
03-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Ah, a fellow New Yorker. I am about 60 miles south of you

LI:) :thumbsup:

Norman,deffinately read as much as you can and dont rush.

gennee
03-26-2008, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the site, Norman. You have taken a big step by wearing a bra under your shirt. I started with panties. Eventually I wanted to go out in public. I did eventually and haven't looked back. Read all you can about crossdressing and transgender. Keep Posting here because there's a lot of wonderful people here who are willing to help.

Gennee

:hugs::hello:

Badwolf
03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
There are legal ways to get a hold of the hormones as well but its not easy and specifically not safe unless you really understand medical journals inside and out and follow how they've progressed over the last 30 years. Also in terms of CDing in public just go in logical progression of transition before u make any permanent leaps and comfort wise just feel your way around. If you do it with a person who knows they're way around you'll have a lot more fun faster :)

Raquel June
03-27-2008, 03:59 PM
There are legal ways to get a hold of the hormones as well but its not easy and specifically not safe unless you really understand medical journals inside and out and follow how they've progressed over the last 30 years. Also in terms of CDing in public just go in logical progression of transition before u make any permanent leaps and comfort wise just feel your way around. If you do it with a person who knows they're way around you'll have a lot more fun faster :)

You sure about that? I don't think there are any legal ways to get prescription drugs that haven't been prescribed to you.

If you're talking about just getting hormones, then yes ... I suppose you could find a pregnant horse and drink its urine and get estrogen, but you'd likely be illegally trespassing at that point.

Badwolf
03-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Not really its very hard to argue that the government has the right to interfere with your usage of anything you own. Should you ownthe horse the government would be hard pressed to make a case against you personally using it. To destribute it would be a different story. Also legality w/ certain substances are complex when you start dealing with internal and importation policies. Its possible to get them legally unless the actual consumption or possession of the item is specifically limited which isnt the case in the US and many countries that have modeled their laws off of original American philosophy on the subject.

To be even more general should it be technically legal certain precedent may interpret certain laws against your favor and cause the law (even though not specifically against your substance) expanded to limit your ability to handle a certain part of the transaction. This is the case with the US style limitatons that tend to be focused around controlling the market and therefore making it generally unfeasible for a person to attain such items without propper approval. Yet in the US specifically there are some importation loopholes in current policy that allow it to be legally imported w/o a prescription. These limitations are narrow and I'm not sure of the particulars of every hormone since not all will pass.

Disclaimer: Hormones regulate so many functions in the body I do believe medical oversight of the procedure is necessary. Given that I do not believe every medical opinion to be completely rational or unbaised at the moment which means I'm not particularly happy with the American and global standard for measuring Trans issues.

Badwolf
03-27-2008, 04:11 PM
There are anumber of arbitrary laws involved including how the substance is scheduled...What is considered point of sale....specific international treaties etc that all make the difference.

Ruth
03-27-2008, 06:02 PM
The main thing is to not make assumptions about yourself. Take it slowly, read a lot of posts and get a feel for things. Some folk go in head first and think they are full on transexual and 4 months later realise they just have a bra fetish.
Julie, when I read this I nearly snorted my cocoa out of my nose. Thanks, and yes, to the original poster, one step at a time. You obviously enjoy wearing women's clothes but just explore and find out gradually where you want to go.
It's an interesting journey.

DonnaR
03-27-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm in total agreement with my sisters on this one Norman. If you can find a local support group, you'll probably find someone there who will mentor you and show you the ropes. There are local and state support groups everywhere. One website that I would recommend is Susan's Transgender Forum. There you will find all kinds of interesting links including where to find support groups near you. Best of Luck!
:hugs:
Donna