PDA

View Full Version : First visit to gender counselor

Melissa-M
03-27-2008, 04:27 AM
I went and seen a gender counselor the other day she asked some questions and I toled her some thing about my self the hardest thing that I needed to explain to her is how when I am out even if I am not Melissa I think that people see me as a woman and even that I know that I don't look like one that is what I think. it sounds nuts even I know that. the other think is when I see other females I know longer look at them in a sexual way I think how I would love to be them. it start to hurt in side. we talked about hormones and she gave me some print outs to read she also gave me some name of psychologist to ring and get prices and when I have decided what I wont to do ring he to organics to see her again. OK I now that all look pretty strait forward but ill Tell you when I left her I had a heat ake and I could not see what I had achieved for the last hour and a half. about 24 hours later my wife and I started to talk about it and she said to me the ideal think if you go down this path would be for us to bye a 4 bedroom house one each for the 2 kids 1 for her and one for me. now this my sound bad but it is good before she was saying that we would have to live in 2 different houses which is not good I would not see the kids as much I would be lonely and it would cost a lot money to run 2 homes. so this is a big weight of me to move on to the next step and see the counselor and have her send me to see the psychologist if he thinks that I am OK and not mad then he will send me to see an endocrinologists and then start hormones if it all checks out I do have some high blood pressure witch is under-control with meds so that may be the only thing . I am happy that I have come so far and I am worried as well so Ill have to take it slow I have lived with this for 44 yrs and I have gone a long way in the last 2 month so ill need to think hard about it. THIS IS THE REST OF MY LIFE I am talking about and the life of my love ones around me so one step at a time and see how we go.

Ill keep you touch sorry about the righting I am not very good at it and thanks for listening to me

lov Melissa:battingeyelashes:

Shelly Preston
03-27-2008, 04:45 AM
Hi Melissa

It great to hear you have a plan on how to find out where you ar and which path to take

The fact you seem to be taking stock as you go should be a big help

The bigger house plan sounds like an ideal solution for you

I hope it all goes well :hugs:

Crystal Jade
04-05-2008, 05:14 AM
I wish you all the best Melissa! I have been on hormones for 14 months now and feel better for it. I have lived fulltime in girl mode for about 3 years and althought it has not always been easy I am so much happier. I'm looking forward to SRS sometime next year if all goes well. Looking back I don't understand why I waited so long to start this journey? If you need anything, have questions or just want to talk just send me email !
Crystal@arthouse.cjb.net