PDA

View Full Version : update on my life!

laceyjessica
03-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi everyone, just a little update on me and my life. Easter weekend my parents came to visit I was on eggshells the whole time. I told them 3 weeks ago I was transgendered. They seemed ok on the phone, probably just didnt want me to sense there disapointment. One night late my I hear my mom and wife talking and my my said they are shocked like they did something wrong in raising me, she cant beleive I anm into this, she told her my dad, loves me but is very against the idea of anyone being transgendered or gay. My mom told my wife if we divorced she would not blame her for leaving to find a man(my wife as I have told everyone does not accept this at all). I was supposidly asleep on the couch and heard the entire conversation. I am still hopefully going to get my makeover april 11th, baring I dont chicken out, I have an appointment with a gender therapist afterwards, she wants me to come dressed as Jessica(how exciting!) THe therapist is also involved in the local TG support group and siad there is a get together saturday night if I can come. She asked my plans for friday april 11th, I told her makeover, then come to see her and then I want to try and go shopping(told her I was scared) she offered to go with me(wow, didnt expect that). I also wanted to go to a bar that night she said she will ask around to see where I might want to go to be safe. That is about it for me right now, pink fog has settled down, still very much into getting clothes and getting ready for the big day I hope not to be disapointed. I am sorry if I upset everyone, I am just running scared that is all. Love Jessica