PDA

View Full Version : finding out how supportive She really is

CharleneCD
03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
As some of you may be aware i have entered into a Dom/submissive relationship with my Wife. i have handed all power in our relationship to Her and She is now also my Mistress. So now She has the power to decide when, if, and how i dress. Could my CDing days be over? When We went into this i trusted Her enough to allow me chances to dress. She hasnt disapointed me in that. In fact since this has started, i have been made to dress more than i had been on my own. So i can truly say She supports this side of me by Her choice and its not just something She has to do.

DemonicDaughter
03-27-2008, 12:47 PM
You know... we all should really get together. You two sound like us. Were it up to me, my SO would be dressed 24/7! :love:

KandisTX
03-27-2008, 01:36 PM
I can safely say that my wife and I have a "similar" arrangement, although I am free to dress as I please when time allows. In our discussions in the past, we have discovered that Kandis is my submissive side, and that enables us to be nonverbally communicating as to what the mood that evening shall be. If I dress up, it means I want the domination portion to come from her, when not, I'm in control. This works out well since we are both S/switches within the BDSM community.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Michelle-NC
03-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Seems there are more of us on here that life in this lifestyle than I had thought...as some of you might have seem from my recent tattoo, my wife is my Mistress also...and I have given her control on what I wear and when. It really does take away from my crossing any line....unless of course I want to be punished......hmmmmm....

MsJanGG
03-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Congrats Charlene! Enjoy this journey....

and yes... punishment is not always a bad thing!! :dom:

KandisTX
03-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Ah yes.. but you see.... I'm truly sadistic as I will tie you up and REFUSE to beat you. ;)

Though, I also do not use spankings as a punishment as they WANT to be spanked, so why should I reward them for bad behavior by giving them what they want?

"Deny them until they cry, beat them until they live." (stolen from the signature line of a dear Domme friend of mine)

MsJanGG
03-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Ah yes.. but you see.... I'm truly sadistic as I will tie you up and REFUSE to beat you. ;)

Though, I also do not use spankings as a punishment as they WANT to be spanked, so why should I reward them for bad behavior by giving them what they want?

"Deny them until they cry, beat them until they live." (stolen from the signature line of a dear Domme friend of mine)

ROFL I couldn't agree with you MORE!!! It is actually very funny to see their little ( l ) wiggling.. begging to be beat.... but alas.. there is a time and a place for everything..eh? :heehee:

Michelle-NC
03-27-2008, 02:58 PM
:shush: Don't help her out any Kandis....you will get me a :spank:

MsJanGG
03-27-2008, 03:04 PM

I am thinking that tattoo should be fairly well healed by now??? your cute little tushie has had a week off!! :whistling:

KandisTX
03-27-2008, 03:05 PM

Only if you're really, REALLY good ;) ~giggles~

Alice B
03-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Sounds like you could be in for a lot of fun.

Angie G
03-27-2008, 07:56 PM
My wife lets me dress at home 5 day a week that's totally dressed And in return I give her the weekend as the guy she married And it's working fine. :hugs:
Angie

CharleneCD
03-27-2008, 09:41 PM
You know... we all should really get together. You two sound like us. Were it up to me, my SO would be dressed 24/7! :love:
It is too bad We dont live closer. But if either of Us ever travel.........

Seems there are more of us on here that life in this lifestyle than I had thought..
Yes there does seem to be more than a few. Maybe we all need a new section for us. LOL

I am thinking that tattoo should be fairly well healed by now??? your cute little tushie has had a week off!! :whistling:

i wish mine had a chance to heal, but it was just done this evening. In fact Bunny is posting pics of Her mark right now.

Bunny "GG"
03-27-2008, 10:08 PM
"Deny them until they cry, beat them until they live.":

LOL and giggles...I'm gonna go through withdrawals while charlene is healing ,,,ooooo,,, wait, I can cane her feet, no tatoo there!

Kandis, Isn't it funny, but that phrase is so true, I can give charlene an hour long treatment, and then she wants to know why it's over so soon....(It's too leave you wanting more...that's why...you greedy slave....:D)

She only has three more levels of training to complete successfully, to be announced as my "Alpha", she has been working very hard to meet the expectations of her Goddess Bunny..and like so many others in this forum, I can't wait to give her tooshie another cherry awakening. :spank:

Rachel Morley
03-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Hi Charlene,

I wasn't aware of this lovely side of your relationship with Bunny but I absolutely know that it will benefit you both.

I don't usually talk about this too much but those "in the know" know that Marla "wears the pants" in our relationship and we both understand who is the boss :)

Her dominance comes more as a gentle, persuasive, loving, maternal dominance rather than any other kind. I'm her "little obedient girly husband" and we both like it this way. She likes me to to be soft, gentle and sweet ... oh and of course, girly too. With my personality and general nature ... it's easy to please her :D

CharleneCD
03-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi Charlene,

I wasn't aware of this lovely side of your relationship with Bunny but I absolutely know that it will benefit you both.

I don't usually talk about this too much but those "in the know" know that Marla "wears the pants" in our relationship and we both understand who is the boss :)

:D

Rachel, This is actualy very new for Us. We only really started about a month ago. i offered this to Her because i saw some things in Our life that could be improved by it. So far so good.

Marla wears the pant in the family????? i never would have guessed.:D I knew there was a reason i always liked the two of you as a couple.

LilSissyStevie
03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
There seems to be a lot of us. Our relationship isn't 24/7 D/s because I'm completely incorrigible outside of the bedroom. However, she gets to put me back in my place often enough. :D

DemonicDaughter
03-28-2008, 06:32 AM
Yeah... I definitely think we need our own section. :D

Michelle-NC
03-28-2008, 08:46 AM
oooo, so we are starting a petition for our our section? The GG's and their subs?

MsJanGG
03-28-2008, 08:53 AM
I vote for our own section!!:D

DemonicDaughter
03-28-2008, 09:33 AM
I vote for it too! Who do we need to beat around here to have our own section? :D

CharleneCD
03-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Well with all the Mistresses here all of You could threaten to :chained: and :spank: Tamara till she gives us one.

sissyhubbynj
03-28-2008, 08:13 PM
as my name implies i am in same relationship as many of you. i dress for wife and in return get to do the housework ironing cooking etc for my Mistress she keeps me in panties at all times at home because she knows it keeps me in right frame of mind. would love our own section

Stargirl
03-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Stargirl watched as her ferret, Chutney, put on a tiny frizz wig, leather pants, rhinestone 8 cup bra, Frankenstein boots, and headed to the administrators office to request a private room for his human friends. He carried a whip, and a can of whipped cream. He pounded, and pounded...until.....

DemonicDaughter
03-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Well with all the Mistresses here all of You could threaten to :chained: and :spank: Tamara till she gives us one.

Yeah but she might like the beatings too much and attempt to hold out even longer. ;)

paulap
03-29-2008, 02:23 PM
maybe if we ask nicely, the wonderful admin's will provide us with our own section.

So, if we can keep it somewhat clean, may we please have a FemDom section for those of us who are into that?

Carlacd
03-29-2008, 03:59 PM
You can add my vote too. Though my SO won't ever come to the forum.

CharleneCD
03-29-2008, 07:18 PM
DD no methinks she enjoys giving rather than recieving. LOL

DemonicDaughter
03-29-2008, 07:20 PM
DD no methinks she enjoys giving rather than recieving. LOL

DAMN! Well, I try. ;) But then again... if I offer to let her beat me in exchange for a section... do you think that will work?

CharleneCD
03-29-2008, 07:20 PM
maybe if we ask nicely, the wonderful admin's will provide us with our own section.

So, if we can keep it somewhat clean, may we please have a FemDom section for those of us who are into that?

Yes clean would be critical. With some recent court decisions many sites dedicated to this are shutting down. But with all the Mistresses involved, i think it would stay well behaved.

CharleneCD
03-29-2008, 07:27 PM
DAMN! Well, I try. ;) But then again... if I offer to let her beat me in exchange for a section... do you think that will work?

well we can only ask. i think it would be much more likely to be looked at if a GG made the request though.

hot_cross_dresser
03-29-2008, 07:31 PM

I will give you a spank

Tammy298
03-30-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm a switch, but on either side I prefer dressing properly. A favorite for such an occassion: corset, stockings, hight heel boots and long gloves! :D
To spank, or to be spanked, that is the question!

Denise Marie 2
03-30-2008, 07:15 AM
My wife has become more dominant and I have become more submissive since I came out to her. It seems very natural and right for us.

DemonicDaughter
03-30-2008, 09:05 AM
well we can only ask. i think it would be much more likely to be looked at if a GG made the request though.

Sounds like its up to us Mistresses I guess. :heehee:

I'm a switch, but on either side I prefer dressing properly. A favorite for such an occassion: corset, stockings, hight heel boots and long gloves! :D
To spank, or to be spanked, that is the question!

SWEET! We'll offer you as a bribe!!! :D

Amanduhrob
03-30-2008, 09:06 AM
As you can see by my avatar, I'm Miss Holly's toy as well.

Ours is a different type of relationship thou, it doesn't involve her and my crossdressing. I can dress as needed, and she's always in charge, but she has no interest in using my cd against me.

CharleneCD
03-30-2008, 09:02 PM
I will give you a spank
And with this it would have to be a private forum. Nice first introductory post. Says all we need to know.

As you can see by my avatar, I'm Miss Holly's toy as well.

Ours is a different type of relationship thou, it doesn't involve her and my crossdressing. I can dress as needed, and she's always in charge, but she has no interest in using my cd against me.

The base of Our relationship is not about my crossdressing either. But as i have given total control to BUNNY, She is involved in that She will have to tell me when i can dress. That is why i started this post, to show that She could try to use the power i have given Her to stop my dressing entirely, but She has made sure to give me more time than i usualy take on my own. That tells me SHE is truly supportive.