PDA

View Full Version : Dresses,Skirts and Blouses in the wardrobe

Claire3
03-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi Girls,A first for me.Got home from work,couldnt be bothered to dress fully as Claire,So put on hose,panties,bra and forms,wig,a touch of lippie and a spray of perfume over which im wearing a sweat top and trackie bottoms.Feels kinda ok but kinda strange too,not exactly femine as im used too,but comfortable.Ive not got a problem with this,anyone else just feel the same sometimes?XXX

Bonnie D
03-27-2008, 02:10 PM
When I get home (a one bdrm apartment) from work I take off all my clothes and just put on a pair of cotton bikini panties and matching tank top. That's it, I am comfortable. Then I make dinner, watch some tv and then go on the computer for a while. Friday and Saturday evenings are when I get dressed up including basic makeup. Of course, any time I am expecting male company I will get fully dressed.

Bonnie

Emily Ann Brown
03-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Same here, very casual (and contented) usually at night unless I'm going out.

Emily Ann

DonnaR
03-27-2008, 02:49 PM
I feel that way all the time and often do the same thing. I don't have to get fully dressed, including getting all "dolled" up to feel en femme. Not to mention the fact that sometimes I simply don't have enough time or am just plain too tired.

tracigirl_tv
03-27-2008, 02:55 PM
I enjoy slipping on the panties, a pair of tights and a femme-ish top....and just hanging around the house. Feels deliciously sissy :)

Debbie_Cee
03-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeh i do this alot aswell.. Comfy and saves time and effort. =]

Alice B
03-27-2008, 06:30 PM
I will often wear sweat pants, loose sweat shirt, but will have on a bra,forms,pantie, some light make-up and a wig. No different than any woman may wear at home to be comfortable. Just the feel of the bra and forms under the sweat shirt is often enough.

Angie G
03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
wheh I get home from work it skirt-blouse or a dress hose heels bra panties or sometimes just some form of nightwear. :hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
03-27-2008, 08:06 PM
I know we're all a bit tired after working a long day. But I still like getting all dressed up in the evenings. Once in a great while I'll slouch it, but most of the time I get pretty decked out. Go figure.

shirley1
03-27-2008, 08:37 PM
i dress fully but dont tend to go overboard with makeup - now that i have started going out of a night every few weeks i save the makeup for then - however i do like to put on some lippie even when in - well you can taste it on your lips cant you !

docrobbysherry
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
If I can't see Sherry in the mirror, I don't want to dress when I come home. However, at bed time it's another story! I often throw on a few sets of panties, sports bra, forms, and it's goodnite folks. I have better dreams dressed!

vikki2020
03-27-2008, 10:46 PM
If I've spent most of the day fully dressed,as much fun as that is, slipping into a cammi and something comfortable feels kind of nice!

Edwina
03-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Had to go out yesterday in drab but wearing tights and panties underneath. When I got home around mid-day I couldn't wait to put on a skirt, bra, forms, wig and a new lipstick I bought that morning. :D
Then I looked at the phone answering light blinking on the phone. Message was from a friend wanting to come by to drop off some plants for our garden. CR@P. So I had to take it all off again. What a waste of an afternoon.
:love:
Edwina

erickka
03-28-2008, 06:24 AM
When lounging around the house, I like a sun dress, or if later in the evening, a satin nightie.... really comfy.