PDA

View Full Version : The most wonderful thing!

SandyR
03-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Today we (the family) on the way home from a week in California. At the Airport going through Security one of the officers was a T-Girl in the works. Very pretty I thought, then my wife pulled me aside and said "you look better in skirt then she.." Wow, made my day.

Had to share.

Hugs!

SandyR

ColleenW
03-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Isn't it nice to have a supportive spouse?!:battingeyelashes:

Mary Morgan
03-27-2008, 10:42 PM
It's amazing how hungry we are for the smallest indication of acceptance from our spouses. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they could understand how meaningful such comments as you received can be to us. My own spouse teeters on the edge of being complimentary. I continue to hope she will come my way. Congratulations Sandy.

erickka
03-28-2008, 06:26 AM
Sandy, how lucky you are to have a wonderfully supportive spouse.I envy you.

SandyR
03-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Thank you for the wonderful replies girls!

SandyR

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Sandy ,you lucky girl! The only thing you could have done differantly was to let the T-girl know that you liked her skirt and you think you'll have to go out and get one just like it. I really take all oppurtunity's to let others know that they are not alone in there quest. I make a point of giving positive vibes to anyone that I come across that is a CD, I just feel like it makes there day a little brighter.

1950sclothes
03-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Power to you. ;)

joann07
03-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Glad you have a supportive wife.
So with that Tgirl security officer going through the works, that sounds like a good thing.
It would mean that the TSA is aware of the transgendered community and supports her since she's on the job.
So, there's nothing you have to worry about if you want to fly in femme.
I did it last October and it was great.
I can't wait to do it again.

Hugs!