PDA

View Full Version : thing that give us away

slamddoger
03-28-2008, 07:29 AM
it is the way we walk. the way we set. are voice can give away. the way we dresse. are wig can give way are make up might not on right. what do you think of any thing more to add to the list

TGMarla
03-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Yeah. Our size, our shape, our big ol' hands with fat little sausage fingers and hairy knuckles, hairy arms, five o'clock shadow, Adam's apples, furry legs, beer bellies, bulges in the wrong places, hairy arm pits, hair growing out of our nostrils and ears, cheek bones in the wrong places, big feet, knobby knees.....

and on and on and on.

Kate Simmons
03-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Oh well, as Joe E. Brown said to Jack Lemmon in "Some Like it Hot", "Nobody's perfect." :heehee:

Angela Burke
03-28-2008, 08:22 AM
My voice.

"Old man river,
That old man river."

EnglishRose
03-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Seeing as I don't try to pass, the thing that would give me away is many thousands of dark folicles on my face :D

Kellie s
03-28-2008, 10:07 AM
i went out to the mall last week and i dont think anyone knew that i was a man i looked great

jaina
03-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Bad and too much makeup, the red lipstick and dark eye crossdresser look.
The mini skirt.
Synthetic wigs.
The fake runway walk.

Lastly just not enough practice and lack of confidence. The hour long marathon to get ready turns into 10 minutes when its done every day. Stop only going to clubs. Ride a bus or train, go to the tax office or many other everyday places.

DemonicDaughter
03-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah. Our size, our shape, our big ol' hands with fat little sausage fingers and hairy knuckles, hairy arms, five o'clock shadow, Adam's apples, furry legs, beer bellies, bulges in the wrong places, hairy arm pits, hair growing out of our nostrils and ears, cheek bones in the wrong places, big feet, knobby knees.....

and on and on and on.

Yeah but I know women who would fit some of those descriptions. Heck, I know one that fits all of them!!! LOL

Carly D.
03-28-2008, 10:42 AM

and on and on and on.

All in all everything.. the question is can we accept this fact.. I can accept the fact that I am a guy who happens to like to wear womens clothing.. the big question I have is do women worry about putting a figure into a football jersey or any other of our clothing??why do men have to try to pass when wearing womens clothes.. women don't worry about looking like men when they wear our clothes...

joann07
03-28-2008, 11:52 AM
There are a variety of things that, if you don't present and conduct yourself appropriately, will definitely give yourself away, for example, mannerisms, posture, talk, walk, and other subtle things.
And knowing what to wear at the propriate time and place is also key.
It's not a good idea to wear a lipstick red prom dress or a short mini-skirt, black fishnet pantyhose, 5 inch red stilleto heels, and a low cut top, with big breastforms on a Saturday morning or afternoon. Save that for going out at night or to the clubs.

The way you walk is definitely something that can get you read.
Me, I don't believe in walking with one foot in front of the other.
Supermodels do it because they want to look hot and sexy on the cat walk. If you observe, a typical woman doesn't do that. And, they walk a little slower and more gracefully, with their backs straight, head up with confidence, and a happy look on their face.

Another thing I'd like to add are farmers tans.
Most women don't normally have them, or it's very minimal, unless they're an athlete (i.e. tennis player, soccer player), for example, out in the sun a lot.
The reason why is because they wear a variety of dresses that are short sleeved or sleeveless and tops that are tank, halter, spagetti strap, or strapless so when they're outside in the sun their arms and shoulders are evenly tan and you mostly see a tan line from, for example, the bikini top.
Don't get me wrong, there are also dresses and tops that are long sleeve, so you can wear those to cover up, but when its warm or hot outside, you've got to wear something light.
If you can even out the tan, it will definitely help you from easily being spotted.

Hugs!

julie w
03-28-2008, 12:36 PM
#1 to large for a women
# 2 to much make up
# 3 bad wig that doesnt match your age and natural hair color
# 4 overdressed for the mall and not wearing the clothes for you age
#5 we are men with mens faces and bodys

we all get read very few pass 100% the best thing is to get a look
that believable so you dont get noticed ,and get the second look
and dont forget the right padding for you hips

RobertaFermina
03-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Eating with your mouth open and chomping and slurping like a pig. <Tough habit to break!>

Not checking yourself in a mirror every hour so you can find and fix: Nose Hairs; Moist or sludgy Nasal discharge; Eye-Crud; Bits of breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks between teeth-in corner of mouth - on clothing; smudged makeup; whatever !

Slouching....women may slouch, but not when they want to be seen as dignified or beautiful.

Flatulence <tough habit to break!>

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Deborah Jane
03-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Yeah...But apart from all the above i think most of us could pass easily!!:heehee:
Little tip for the flatulance....Spray deoderant around the area, then when you let one go it smells more feminine!!!!:D

Nicole Erin
03-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Flatulence <tough habit to break!>

Wouldn't THAT just be really femme? See someone in a dress and looking really pretty and then she rips a big fart.

I think for some CD's, they cannot seem to relax the "tough guy" face expression. I know one here who normally has that in her photos but in one set she relaxed it and looked 100% better.

joann07
03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Oh I forgot!
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but crossing your legs.
A woman reveals nothing! :heehee:

Hugs!

tommi
03-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Passing gas and using bad langauge.

Carroll
03-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Maybe the way we spell:D

Here's one nobody thought of. Our spouse can give us away. No, not by pointing us out, but being with us. While I was out with the family on halloween, I was talking to a friend of mine and her daughter. She did not know who I was until my wife came up to us. She was then able to associate the face behind the make-up because of my wife.

KandisTX
03-28-2008, 04:03 PM
There are so many "tells" that will give you away that I am not sure we can list them all here. I will toss out a few that I haven't seen here yet.

1. How you "inspect" your nails. Remember, women inspect them from the back of the hand aspect, MEN will check them as if making a fist.

2. How you sit, VERY IMPORTANT, make sure to sit in a femme manner.

3. Slouching, most women do not slouch, keep your back straight, head up, and SMILE (not a goofy grin, but just a soft simple smile, most people do not observe a smile, but they will immediately zero in on a scowl or sour face).

4. Make-up. This item is KEY. It is most important that your make up and general appearance is appropriate for the time of day and location. Do not wear that mini skirt and stiletto heels to the zoo ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

melissacd
03-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Maybe the best thing to do is do your best to look your best and then put on a confident smile and don't worry about what it is that gives us away, just enjoy the feeling of being yourself.

Genifer Teal
03-28-2008, 05:10 PM
The good news in this post is that MOST of what has been mentioned can be changed or improved. Stop whining and work at it. The adams apple is probbably the main thing that would require surgery to completely get rid of but you still have the option to hide it. Make up can help the appearance of bad cheek bones. Big feet are not a problem if you have shoes that fit.

The rest is up to you. Avoid the sun in a T-shirt or wear sun screen SPF60. Shave all your body hair, get a quality wig, learn to walk sit and act proper and dress appropriately. It can all be done but only with a positive attitude. Oh and loose the beer gut. What better motivation could you need?

Just something to consider instead of sulking.

Gen

Julie York
03-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Avoid the sun in a T-shirt or wear sun screen SPF60. Shave all your body hair, get a quality wig, learn to walk sit and act proper and dress appropriately. It can all be done but only with a positive attitude. Oh and loose the beer gut.
Gen

Right that's it!

Back to being a panty fetishist.

Angie G
03-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Marla stop helping hun. :hugs:
Angie

Genifer Teal
03-28-2008, 06:30 PM
hight
i dont know about you but there are very few girls who are 6'3"

You are right. This girl (me) is 6'4" and doesn't care. Did I say something about the right attitude? lol

Gen

Eugenie
03-28-2008, 06:32 PM
it is the way we walk. the way we set. are voice can give away. the way we dresse. are wig can give way are make up might not on right. what do you think of any thing more to add to the list

Indeed, all of these are "give away" signs...

I would add one that is quite frequent: when we look at GGs in the streets, most of the times we look at them as a man would look at a woman...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Celeste
03-28-2008, 07:50 PM
There are three things I always notice right away in many cd's,myself included.
1) Lower or wider jawbone.
2) More vertical caveman like brow bone.
3)Bigger teeth,sometimes more gappy also.
You can't change bone structure, but you can definitely work with shading and using make up and hair to your best advantage.I like the idea of not only working directly on the undesirable features but also diverting attention away from them by highlighting what you do have going good for you.