PDA

View Full Version : Update!!!

Felix
03-28-2008, 08:14 AM
Well Peeps promised I would keep ya in the pic so here goes... Went to the Docs today and she was pleased with my whole approach to my present situation :) She agreed with me that I shouldn't go back to work until I've had some councelling as I need to talk to someone and get all these thoughts out of my head before going back to face a job that I have to be level for in all honesty. So that's what I'm doing I'm relieved really it's like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders :) Anyways thats where I'm upto right now. Thanx again for being here for me peeps xx Felix :hugs::hugs:

DanielMacBride
03-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Hey Felix, I am so glad everything is working out for you...it sounds like you have finally got things starting to go your way :)

:hugs:

Daniel

CaptLex
03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
You do sound relieved, Felix. It's a great feeling, isn't it? I'm glad you're getting everything sorted out, hon. Thanks for the update and please continue to keep us posted. :hugs:

SirTrey
03-28-2008, 09:05 AM
Glad to hear, Felix! :) Keep up the good work, just let it all play out, you will be okay......**hugs**

mylitta
03-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Good for you Felix- and you are right, take your time to get sorted before going back to work.

kerrianna
03-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Way to go Mr Felix! :hugs::love:

I'm very proud of you.

I know how it is with guys, who think they can manage it all without help. But having someone who is objective and experienced listening to you really helps. I hope you discover that you are actually on the trail of a treasure. :)

how cool is that chest?
I'm giving it to you Felix, cuz I think you are the best one of this crew honourable and stout enough to hold it in trust.

metalguy639
03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey that's great Felix! Glad its coming together :D

Felix
04-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanx peeps for all your support :hugs: Sorry I'm not talking much lately it's just how I am right now. Thinking about ya all though xx Felix :hugs::hugs: