PDA

View Full Version : Loving Sarah/ loving the girl in me!

sarah378619
03-28-2008, 11:21 AM
I have crossed dressed since i was seven which was almost 30 years ago and have had such a long journey from my first pair of panties /hose to my first bra/slip/dress. It has only been in the last five years that I have intergrated the fem into me. Now I love my fem feelings and worry that they will deminish with age. I love all of myself and I'm glad that Sarah is still here, it is a gift i cherish now. i wonder if you girls have had a similar journey.
huggs,
Sarah

Angie G
03-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Sarah I have dressed for almost 50 years and it just as it was when I started in fact even better So don't worry hun it will be with you a long long time hun. :hugs:
Angie

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:09 PM
I have been dressing for as long as I can remember....even way before I hit puberty....just another fact showing that this is a real part of me and how my brain is wired...but I love every minute of it :)

karinels
03-29-2008, 12:06 AM
i remember wearing moms hose in the house we lived in when i was born. we moved out of that house when i was 5. i also remember her catching me and punishing me over the years. but a few years ago, my fiance and i had a hard break up over my dressing and i did reveal to my parents that i still dress, and even though we dont talk about it, and they havent seen me dressed, they accepted the fact (although i wish they would call before visiting, lol). im 38 now, and expect ill be dressing for the rest of my life. we cant help how we feel, and we shouldnt have to be afraid of what others think. i will add this, however, and i do not think this is felt among all cds. i do think of being a woman, and as time goes by, think about being with men. i am a cd. a bi curious cd.:daydreaming:

tricia_uktv
03-29-2008, 03:58 AM
Sarah, it doesn't diminish with age, it gets stronger ad stronger. You will also get better and better. Have fun!!

jasmine57
03-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Sara-
I too have been dressing for as long as I can remembeer. Jasmine has always been my safe haven. She's always with me and always will be.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-29-2008, 01:22 PM
I have been dressing for 45 years and it only gets better with age, like a fine wine. I doubt that it will ever go away for me, and I surely do not worry about it. Love it for as long as you can.

Paula1950
03-29-2008, 02:05 PM
It only gets better with time

Paula

RitaCD
03-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Sarah, I have also been dressing for over 50 years. I have been thru the guilt trips and purging but I always return. My SO knew and supported it for a few years and then it became too much for her. We ended up divorcing. My kids know and my mother knows although they have never seen me dressed. Anyway I know that I will be dressing for the rest of my life. So now I try to find quality garments, makeup, wigs, and jewelry and study GGs for the way they dress and carry themselves. I am getting better all the time. I have been out shopping while dressed many times and pass very well as an older woman. I love it when the young SAs call me ma'am. I have read many an article on crossdressing and firmly believe that the feeling will never go away.

sarah378619
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I have noticed that my feelings are still as strong as when I started. I will always cherish my time as sarah.I am so glad I tried that first panty and hose. I only wish we could express our fem side the way GG's express their masculine side with no stigma.Maybe someday...
sarah

Jamie L. Squires
04-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Sarah,

I have dressed for the better part of 50 years and it just as fulfilling as it was when I started and in many ways even better. So, it doesn't diminish with age, it gets stronger ad stronger and you will find you will get better at looking better. Like a lot of other girls here I have been through the guilt trips and purging and always return to my “safe” place. Practice, practice, practice is the only way to get to the end you want, watch the GG’s around you for some of the little things that make a difference. Good luck and have fun.

Jamie

Mitch23
04-03-2008, 01:44 PM
nearly 50 years for me and stronger now ...

mitch

Carly D.
04-04-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't think of my crossdressing side to be female.. that may seem odd what with the Carly name and all but my Carly name is just an identifier, not really who I am.. I am male full and total and when I wear my fem attire I still feel male... and identify as being male, just wearing what I feel good wearing...

Lara Smith
04-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Over 50 years for me too. It only gets better, stronger and more fun and I now look more like a woman when I want to than I ever did. I was in kindergarten the first time I wore a pair of panties and I love wearing them more now than ever. I have so many clothes I can put myself in any kind of girl look I want and I want more fem self more than at any other time, and when I was younger I wanted it so much I though it would drive me crazy. Now though, I can take my time and enjoy it in ways I never could before because I understand myself and others so much better than I did. Keep the faith

susan2010
04-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Wow, Sarah. You're a later starter. I was four wearing my sister's petticoat. I never wore a dress or shoes until i was in my 40's. Dressed at my first group meeting last year. It really does seem stronger as I age.

Raychel
04-05-2008, 08:30 AM
It has been about 40 years for me now. And as time goes on, it only gets better. I am more accepting of myself. And now that my wife is aware of my dressing. Life has become pretty great.

sarah378619
04-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I wore my first pair of panties and hose at 7, my first skirt at 9. i dressed with bra and make up at 10. I let my hair grow to my bra strap and dressed in tank tops and girls jeans from 18-24. I loved those years. I wore my hair in updo's , hair clips, and barettes. Then I needed to get a better job and cut my hair and dressed in private. I learned to love my fem side in those years.
I still love to take time and let sarah be free.
sarah

cindyann
04-07-2008, 12:10 PM
GLad to know I am not alone I am past the"curious" stage in love with a guy older than me and married his wife understands she helps me dress.

Karen C
04-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I had an older brouther and watched my mother all the time and wished that i could dress in the nice things that she did . I hate cordory jeans . and plad . unless its a skirt thats different . Ive been lived alone for most of my life and dont trust many people for fear of being outed . but after finding this sight I have found im not alone . thanks to all I love reading your comments and they give me strenth . my brother knew but my parents dont realy . my mother has seen the clothes over the years and probely figures im gay and thats ok im going to tell someday but not my dad he would not understand . Im 39 now

sarah378619
04-11-2008, 10:50 AM
It helps to know I won't loose this special part of me. I have been much happier since I have accepted how I feel and how lucky I am to feel fem.
Huggs,
sarah