PDA

View Full Version : Oh ..... My ..... Gawd ......

CharleneT
03-28-2008, 03:57 PM
Today was quite the day, in terms of mail box goodies ! I received a beautiful "hippie chick" dress (ebay), my first breast forms (truekare ASY6's, much firmer than I expected), and a sexy panty/cami set .... AND a great panty that ties (with butterflies, also ebay).

It all fits and I'm in heaven !!! I have never gone out in public, but right now I am planning to try next weekend. These things will help a LOT :D The breast forms are wild, the feel is just ... well can't describe it really. They are a bit bigger than I wanted but they are also the smallest size... just have to get used to the "sisters"!! Mine are asymetrical and I'm still not sure where they work best. Because of a gathered bodice on the dress, they show just slightly - but only when I sit. I think a low piece of lace across the bodice will solve it easily. Right now I am wearing the forms without a bra, they are holding very well. Probably will use a bra most of the time though, some measure of safety ( just can't imagine how embarrassing it would be if one fell out). Wish the forms were less firm and more "jiggly" but they are not top of the line med grade silicone etc...

My plan for the first outing is to go to a bar a couple towns over to see a band. "Jam band" type music, I'll be the older, quiet, hippie in the corner. I am hoping that the "mellow fellow" crowd won't care much about me being pretty easy to "read". Maybe I'll get to dance and mingle and just see how it goes. Make-up will have to be good but light. But on balance, wearing sandles is the right thing and that will help with not looking too tall (me: 5'11").

OH what a feeling !! :cheer:

p.s. just tried moving the forms around and different locations, problems solved - probably wont' have to alter the dress (although it would be a nice thing to add to it) ! As well, I can wear them with just a cami w/shelf bra ... like I said, OH MY GAWD !!! Nothing like the old bird seed bags.....

melissacd
03-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Charlene,

I can feel your excitement, I love it!

You have a great time out there girl :)

Huggs
Melissa

Norman
03-28-2008, 04:30 PM
hey good luck hun, i only wish i had the kind of courage you do, i've been thinking about my first outing but i'm really scared and don't think i'm ready to make such abig leap like that yet, oh do i wish i had the courage you do congrats and good luck!

Kate Simmons
03-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Sounds like fun Hon. Good for you.:thumbsup::)

Angie G
03-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Well Charlene I konw your enjoying your self right now hun you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

monika40
03-28-2008, 07:31 PM
I remeber my first breast form try-on. Wonderful. Enjoy your outing.:hugs:

paulaN
03-28-2008, 09:23 PM
I have had my form for a long time now. And ya know what, they still feel great when I put them on.

docrobbysherry
03-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Whenever I get a new wig, forms, outfit in the mail, they always come at my work address. I JUST CAN'T WAIT to get home and try them on!

victoriamwilliams1
03-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Congrats, and have a great time out.

Ahh, memories

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:38 PM
I agree 1st real breastforms make for good memories :) Congrats... :)

CharleneT
03-29-2008, 11:52 AM
OOOhh laaaaalaaaaaaaaaaa....

I am having fun ! These are great, have only had a chance to wear them twice but I am now very happy I decided to plop down the $$ to get these. Just got back from a run thru our local Goodwill and I found a GREAT dress, will not have a chance to try it on with the forms till at least tomorrow ... what torture!

How often do people wash forms ?

stelli_cd
03-29-2008, 12:30 PM
I have posted this before but let me tell it again:)
UPS guy delivered my first breast forms, Had company so I had to wait until the next day to try them on, spread all my bra's out on the bed and started checking for fit, projection and all that, Mnn the bounce test ! slipping a white T on over my bra & forms I then started to run up and down the front steps checking my new girls for bounce---- looked up and there was my UPS man with another package -- (blush):o Stelli caught but loving it

CharleneT
03-29-2008, 12:57 PM
That is a great story ! I hope that he/she just smiled :battingeyelashes:

JennyS.
03-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Sounds like you got the same breast forms that I got, although yours are bigger. But, as they feel good now... beware that the stick'em doesn't last long. I learned that the hard way. You need to buy some more "glue" to help them out. And, even if you do that you still need a bra. I'm of the mindset that I don't like wearing a bra... or panties for that matter. But, with the breast forms, a bra is necessary. Good luck out there, girl!

Paula1950
03-29-2008, 01:39 PM
You sound like you are in heaven. I wish you all the happyness
Paula

RitaCD
03-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Love my breast forms and found them by accident. 2 years ago I was skiing at Lake Tahoe and decided to do some shopping in Reno. I just caught a glance of a store called The Hidden Woman and decided to check it out. They have lots of stuff for CDers. Leona saw me checking out the breast forms and asked if I would like to try them on. I was wearing a girl's tee under my guy shirt. She took me to a fitting room and after removing my shirts she fitted me for a size D bra and silicone forms. It was an incredible feeling. I had her ship the forms and 2 bras to my house. I could not wait to get home. Since then I wear them every chance I get and sometimes even sleep with them on. The fit, sway, bounce, and softness is wonderful.

marie354
03-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Wonderful! I'm really glad for you. I remember the thrill when I got my first set.
Hope you get to enjoy an outing or two soon.
~Sandy~

marny
04-01-2008, 11:32 PM
bad idea .1 sorry hon we all love you but if you do what you say someone gonna beat u up Marny

jessielee
04-02-2008, 05:26 PM
dear Charlene,
i am so with you!
there's just no going back now!
so glad for your joy!
gleefully,
jessie