PDA

View Full Version : The fem feeling is enough

CharleneCD
03-28-2008, 07:29 PM
With my post on Bunny having me dress, i was asked if i was ever made to dress when i didnt want to. I said no.

For me most of the time it is the inner feelings of being girly that work best for me. Yes most of the time i have on my earings and panties, but it is that full inner acceptance of my fem side that keeps me happy. i know charlene is always there and always will be dressed or not. So a lot of the time i dont really feel a need to dress. The need does hit at times just not often.

Does this happen for anyone else?

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:20 PM
sometimes I just need to embrace my female side and then others I just want to be the male me....its something that my mind keeps in check. I guess I am 50/50 on when I do...there has to be a comfortable split....neither takes over 100% it keeps me happy that way :)

Eugenie
03-29-2008, 02:17 AM
Since I have been going out in public "en femme", the urge to dress when I'm alone has been vastly reduced for me.

When I am alone at home the feeling of being feminine is enough. And I have that feeling at all times, in any circumstances...

This is helping me finding my equilibrium as my wife doesn't want to see me "en femme" when she is around... So even not dressed in a feminine way, I can still feel feminine...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Dalece
03-29-2008, 02:35 AM
I'm like you i wear panties all the time. ears pierced toenails painted, keep myself shaved all over. But I do need to go out in a dress and make up and all and have her inside have her fun to. I useally do this once sometimes a week. After that I'm calm and very happy. If I don't I'm a real B****.

StefanieWA
03-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Hi Ladies, well Im affraid Im still new and all I want to do is be dressed, my wife and I have a stange relationship, she is a paramedic and currently working out of Perth which is our capital and I work in a country town 600km away so I can dress as much as I like after the boys are in bed, when she comes home for her breaks which can be upto a week she eventually tells me to go and get dressed as I retreat and get sulky and in Dalece's words I become a B.....ch... so "just the feeling" is not enough for me.. sad I know :D

hugs

Stefanie

DemonicDaughter
03-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Every weekend, my SO is given a "spa" night. Just a little something to make her feel feminine without having to get all dressed up. She loves being pampered. I love pampering her. It works out extremely well and I think helps when there are times she can't dress.

Sherlyn
03-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Every weekend, my SO is given a "spa" night. Just a little something to make her feel feminine without having to get all dressed up. She loves being pampered. I love pampering her. It works out extremely well and I think helps when there are times she can't dress.

:D Soooo cool DD...Di and I have Spa days to :)

truknights
03-29-2008, 12:24 PM

sometime we understand the situation at hand....and we act upon it...but for those in the closet....its hard to find the light...crossdressers.com helps me to just that...you post was uplifting ...deanna

DemonicDaughter
03-29-2008, 12:30 PM
:D Soooo cool DD...Di and I have Spa days to :)

I went to school for cosmetology oh-so-long-ago and love that I get to use my skills on her now. :D I also get her wine and something sweet to snack on while in the bath soaking. Candles lit, the whole nine yards. NOTHING is more feminine.... okay, somethings are but I can't mention them here. lol

sometime we understand the situation at hand....and we act upon it...but for those in the closet....its hard to find the light...crossdressers.com helps me to just that...you post was uplifting ...deanna

:o Thank you

CharleneCD
03-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi Ladies, well Im affraid Im still new and all I want to do is be dressed, my wife and I have a stange relationship, she is a paramedic and currently working out of Perth which is our capital and I work in a country town 600km away so I can dress as much as I like after the boys are in bed, when she comes home for her breaks which can be upto a week she eventually tells me to go and get dressed as I retreat and get sulky and in Dalece's words I become a B.....ch... so "just the feeling" is not enough for me.. sad I know :D

hugs

Stefanie

Dont feel bad, i went through a stage like this also. I just couldnt get enough dressing. i think it was part of my progression of embracing and accepting the new fem side of myself that i had found.