PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Night

monika40
03-28-2008, 08:39 PM
My wife knows that I crossdress. She has seen me in bra with forms and panties. She has seen me in night gowns. She has seen me fully dressed, wig to heels. Although she seldom talks with me about my dressing, she does not "lose it" when I dress. Last night I went to bed wearing a bra with forms, panties and a long silkly night gown. Before going to sleep we talked for about two hours. Sometime during the conversation her leg brushed up against me, feeling, I am sure, my gown. My wife rolled over on her side, placed her hand on my middle and gently stroked me. She continued with no interruption in our conversation. After our conversation ended, we said goodnight to each other and I rolled over on to my side. My wife scooted over, laid up against my back, placed her arm over my side, placed her hand on my form and we went to sleep. What a wonderful night.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Dena
03-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I love it! My wife and I also like to "spoon", she in her birthday suit, me in a nylon gown and panties. A wonderful way to spend the night.

sissystephanie
03-28-2008, 09:35 PM
My dear late wife and I "spooned" almost every night. Usually I was wearing panties and a camisole, or a nightgown. If I was wearing a nightgown, some times she would add to the fun by wearing her strap-on. Yes, she did use it appropiately!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

gennee
03-28-2008, 09:37 PM
That's so wonderful, Monika. My wife and I share skirts, blouses, and jewelry. Someday I would love for her to go out with me while I'm dressed.

Gennee

:)

DanaR
03-28-2008, 09:44 PM
That's so wonderful, Monika. My wife and I share skirts, blouses, and jewelry. Someday I would love for her to go out with me while I'm dressed.

Gennee

:)

The first time my wife went out with me we had gone to Oregon for the weekend. Before we left, I asked if I could bring Dana with us for the weekend and she was all right with it. I took her out to dinner at a gay and lesbian club in Portland, then a female impersonation show and she had a great time. Since then, when she goes out with me it is in another town away from home.

sarah_burst
03-28-2008, 11:18 PM
isnt that a wonderful feeling....