PDA

View Full Version : Unplanned walk about

Dee Jay
03-30-2008, 05:03 AM
We've just spent a week away in our motorhome. We stayed on a caravan site in the middle of England.

One night about 23:30,my wife and I are sat playing cards. Our son is asleep up in his bed (over the cab).
I'm wearing a white T-shirt and a short black cotton skirt.
All nice and relaxing.... Untill....

Our dog decides he need to go out. I let him out of the door and he goes off to nearby bushes. He then sees a squirrel and chases after it.

Without thinking, I Run after him. After about 5 minutes I get hold of his collar and start walking back to our van.

It's then I remember what I'm, wearing... About 30 seconds later, I hear "evening.".. A fellow camper is also out walking his dog walks past. I reply politely and return to the motorhome.

What this other camper thought, I don't know. With 5 days of stubble and a moustache it was obvious that I wasn't a girl.
The skirt couldn't easilly be mistaken for shorts' and besides it was quite cold out.

So not exactly a planned excursion, but one I'll remember for a while :)

I know it's not the same as the shopping trips, or excursions to get nails and facials etc, but it makes me laugh every time I think about it :)

DJ

Michelle-NC
03-30-2008, 06:57 AM
Just shows how natural and comfortable you felt sitting there, that you did not even think twice about running out after the dog.

I am sure the fellow camper had a little story to tell his wife or others when he got back to his camp...

Quite funny...and good for you!

erickka
03-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Sounds like you handled it as "no big deal" Says a lot for your confidence level.

Shelly Preston
03-30-2008, 12:19 PM
It's funny how things can happen so unexpectedly

The main thing is you did not get hassled because of it :)

Tammy298
03-30-2008, 12:22 PM
hehehe...

I've never been so luck! :D

Once we were at a motel when the fire alarm went off but I wasn't "dressed" that evening! :sad:

By the way, what'd your wife say when you return with the dog?

Dee Jay
03-30-2008, 05:08 PM
By the way, what'd your wife say when you return with the dog?

Nothing at first, until I told her about the man I met :)
We both cracked up laughing. :)

Michelle-NC...
I do feel very natural and comfortable when dressed.
It feels right. I'm happier in a dress or a skirt than I'll ever be in jeans. It's such a shame that society deems it wrong for a man to dress the way I prefer. One day things might be different.
I'm VERY lucky to have a wife to accepts and supports my desires. At least I can sit around the house (or motorhome) dressed how I feel, just so long as our son is asleep/out of sight.

I still have no desires to go out and about for real, but this impromptu excursion was very exciting.

DJ

Julie York
03-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Dear Diary,
Having set up the tent I decided to walk to dog when...

:D

Angie G
03-30-2008, 09:00 PM
I not thinking one day went to work wearing my panties And I have to change in the men's locker room lucky I has a long t-shirt. :hugs:
Angie