PDA

View Full Version : Air Stockings?

Ilisa
06-25-2004, 08:02 AM
Hi Girls,

Have any of you worn the new Air Stockings (http://www.airstocking.com)? If you have did you like them? Were they worth the money?

Hugs,

Ilisa

sammyd
06-25-2004, 08:07 AM
i don't know why someone would wear these, myself
it's all of the look but none of the feeling

Bernadina
06-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Doesn't Sally Hansen have a similar product called Airbrush Legs? Or is it the same product rebadged? The container looks the same to me.

- Dina

Shy Charlotte
06-25-2004, 10:41 PM
From what I garner I think it's the same thing (Airbrush Legs and Airstockings). I agree with what was mentioned earlier, it's not the same feel as real stockings or pantyhose. It's interesting to note that the concept of painting one's legs is actually pretty old. Back in WWII, German women would paint stockings onto their legs, right down to the back seam and garter tops, due to the fact that nylon and plastics were being rationed due to the war effort. Ah well, progress is 1 step forward and two steps back sometimes.

Luv & Kisses...
Charlotte.

P.S. Dina, I'll get back to you regarding how makeup goes over the Airbrush Legs... Need to install something oily in the kitchen first, and like to take a hot bath before I change into Charlotte. Luv ya!

Bernadina
09-10-2004, 07:24 PM
Was wondering if anyone actually tried this product?

jessicadiane
09-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I tried Airbrush Legs but not on my legs but my face :eek: Actually it is a really good form of beardcover and it conceals my shadow pretty well almost better than actual beard cover

Mary04
09-14-2004, 06:48 PM
I have tried both Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs and Airstockings and found that the Airbrush Legs were heavy and would rub off on my clothes. But the Airstockings really look like hose and they would not rub off. I like to wear my Airstockings with my capri pants and sandals. This way I can still show off my painted toes. But I do agree that they do not feel as good as hose.
Mary

LovingGG
09-14-2004, 07:02 PM
I have not tried them but always wanted to...
I find a nice suntan and that new Nivea shimmer lotion to be prefect on bare legs!