PDA

View Full Version : Does she know?

dan90
03-30-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm I guess what you call a closeted crossdresser. I just have a bra and a couple panties that I "took" lol from my auntie. This was a long while ago but. The one night me and my mom went for a visit and she was showing my mom something she had bought (forget what). Then she goes into the laundry room and she takes out these skin colored panties and she talked about how they were too big for her and all that. Then she goes onto saying "maybe Danny (IE.) could wear them". I was stunned at what she said. But after she said that and she put them on the table for me to hold them my mom said "no, he's not wearing lady's underwear.

So ya... lol Do you think my auntie might know that I have taken a few of her things and she brought it out in the open to me like that? Though on the contrary... my auntie is a little odd like that and she would have probably suggested that anyways lol.

lmk
Daniel
:drink:

DanaR
03-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Welcome to our forum. Hopefully you learned your lesson, from your auntie.<lol>

Julie York
03-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Well if she does she was being nice enough to just tease you and not embarrass the hell out of you with an accusation.

I've had a think about it now. Yes she probably did a bit of adding up and found a pair missing but doesn't hold a grudge.

But don't try it again!

Daintre
03-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Dan, welcome to the Forum. Did your aunt suspect? well really hard to say but she must have known that someone had taken a few pieces of lingerie. It is pretty easy to know that you are missing items of clothing. Secondly Dan, a woman knows her sizes, I doubt she would have bought a pair of panties which were to large for herself by accident. :strugglin

dan90
03-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Dan, welcome to the Forum. Did your aunt suspect? well really hard to say but she must have known that someone had taken a few pieces of lingerie. It is pretty easy to know that you are missing items of clothing. Secondly Dan, a woman knows her sizes, I doubt she would have bought a pair of panties which were to large for herself by accident. :strugglin

I dont know how she acquired them. She said she washed them and something about the elastic stretching or something and they were to big for her... maybe cause they were old/new I honestly dont know lol.

Julie York
03-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Secondly Dan, a woman knows her sizes, I doubt she would have bought a pair of panties which were to large for herself by accident. :strugglin

Don't confuse the poor soul.

We all know women's clothing sizes are based on the weather, and some martian maths. If they don't try it on 50% of what women buy doesn't fit.

Kristen Marie
03-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I always thought my aunt was the first to know. I used to try on a number of her things when I would babysit my younger nephew and niece. Back then her lingerie was always hanging in the bathroom or conveniently laying around. She had great stuff too. Perhaps my best night was when she left several sets out on her bed and specifically told me they would not be back until late that night. It was an amazing night.

dan90
03-30-2008, 11:43 PM
I always thought my aunt was the first to know. I used to try on a number of her things when I would babysit my younger nephew and niece. Back then her lingerie was always hanging in the bathroom or conveniently laying around. She had great stuff too. Perhaps my best night was when she left several sets out on her bed and specifically told me they would not be back until late that night. It was an amazing night.

Yeah by anything I would want only my auntie to know. She would probably be a support to me if I told her since she is very open and very good hearted. I wouldn't know how to bring it up if I wanted to tell her though.

Angie G
03-31-2008, 08:34 AM
I think she does hun or why would se say you my want the panties. Wll she must be cool with it. :hugs:
Angie

jessielee
03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
Dani,
i bet she's cool. you may need some family support and she may be perfect.
ask her in private why she would offer such a thing, all innocence! the perfect door opener.
or, "do you know?" and if she says "know what?" you can apologize for the missing items, offe to replace them or chicken out and bail with "oh, nothing, just funnn' ya!"
i think she must know and is on your side.
best wishes, hun,
jessie

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Hey Danica, if they were originally her panties she most certainly knows your secret. This is your opening to confide in her and it may be a really good thing. Of course if I were 18 again and had the chance to come out to anyone I would jump at it and never look back on my male side. You need to evaluate where you are with this and make decisions that will be comfortable and lasting for ever. Nobody here knows your situation or your level of crossdressing so we really can not comment properly. If I knew what I know now back when I was 18 I would have lived my life as a woman, it would have changed my path but would have been a calming force in my life.
Oh by the way I called you Danica because it is a good fem name, she is a great looking young woman as I am sure you are.

Laurelanne
03-31-2008, 10:37 AM
maybe my aunt who was only 6 years older than me caught me when i was 12 wearing her stuff (well garter belt and bra) she let me keep them. What do you think?

KandisTX
03-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Dan,

The best thing for you to do is talk to your Aunt.. But, I urge caution by not just blurting it out, and do so in as private a place as you can. Make sure that she is aware that what you say is to remain just between the two of you, and hope that she was just waiting for you to admit it. Who knows, she may have a surprise for you like a bag of her stuff that she has been waiting to pass on to you ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

DanaR
03-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Dan,

The best thing for you to do is talk to your Aunt.. But, I urge caution by not just blurting it out, and do so in as private a place as you can. Make sure that she is aware that what you say is to remain just between the two of you, and hope that she was just waiting for you to admit it. Who knows, she may have a surprise for you like a bag of her stuff that she has been waiting to pass on to you ;)

I agree! If it were me, I'd probably give her a hug and mention the incident to her, that you talked about earlier, and apologize.

Sinthia
03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
I agree with everyone. Talk to your aunt in private, and thank her for being discrete, and promise not to take her things again. She may end up being a great 'big sister'.

dan90
03-31-2008, 09:10 PM
I agree with all of you bassicly. But I'm not gonna come out yet...still have to think what I'm gonna say and all that..

by the way. My name is Daniel so.. lol if you wanna change that into a fem name for me you can lol.

dan90
04-01-2008, 12:37 AM
I was just over there actully and she showed my mom a couple bra's that she bought lol. I was laughing and blushing on the inside the whole time.

Then we got onto the topic of mattress's and she told me to go try her's. I did and while I was in there I saw a really nice pick bra of her's lol. I closed the door behind me when I went in so I got to go hold/touch it.

anyways lol ya

:daydreaming::drink:

Sugar
04-01-2008, 12:46 AM
just keep in mind that women know when their stuff has been messed with.:battingeyelashes:

O2B Barbara
04-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Give her a big hug and tell her that anytime she has any other things that may be a bit large to keep you in mind. If she responds positively go for it, if not you can always say you were returning the original tease.

dan90
04-01-2008, 03:37 AM
just keep in mind that women know when their stuff has been messed with.:battingeyelashes:

Well that's alright. Another thing she could maybe question me on and then I could tell her the truth lol.

:cheer:

karynspanties
04-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Oh, she knows.

Chari
04-01-2008, 09:23 AM
There are many tell tale signs that your aunt has probably known for a while that you like womens clothes. When your aunt told you she "would be back late at night" and left her clothes out (most woman hide all their clothes when guys come into their bedrooms), that was a sign she already knew your femme secret. Try talking to her alone, maybe a private visit - only you and her, to tell her about her "missing items". She may forgive you and offer to be your secret guide into the femme world. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

Enjoy life, Chari

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Hey again Danica, she told you to go try out the bed so you could see the bra she bought for you, you missed the window of oppurtunity because I guess she left the bra for you to take. I would have said thank you to her in a discreet way and when she went back to her room and saw the bra gone she would have known what you meant by the thank you.

paulaluvssz8
04-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Been there. Stole those "aunties undies". I think she knew but never said anything. I was 15. Now 35 and still luv those darn silky panties....

KandisTX
04-01-2008, 09:55 AM
I was just over there actully and she showed my mom a couple bra's that she bought lol. I was laughing and blushing on the inside the whole time.

Then we got onto the topic of mattress's and she told me to go try her's. I did and while I was in there I saw a really nice pick bra of her's lol. I closed the door behind me when I went in so I got to go hold/touch it.

anyways lol ya

:daydreaming::drink:

Based on this little segment I would imagine she in fact does know and was leaving you a way of her saying "I know what you do and I'm okay with it". Cease upon this opportunity and go to her ALONE (leave mom at home) and sit down and talk with her. Candidly at first and once you open the door, there is no telling what she may do or say to you. I am sure that she is alright with it considering the comments you have said she has made, and stuff she has said and done in front of you, most women do not talk about their lingerie in front of men like that. You may have a very strong ally in you Aunt. But, you will never know until you talk to her.

KandisTX
04-01-2008, 01:01 PM
~giggles~ I don't know about anyone else, but I for one am DYING to know what's happening on this one. I can't wait to hear the next report from dan90 as to whether or not Auntie was already aware and just waiting for him to come to her. ;)

dan90
04-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Hey again Danica, she told you to go try out the bed so you could see the bra she bought for you, you missed the window of oppurtunity because I guess she left the bra for you to take. I would have said thank you to her in a discreet way and when she went back to her room and saw the bra gone she would have known what you meant by the thank you.

I dont know... The subject got started by I think my mom cause my brother has semi moved in with his gf and she needs a new mattress. Mom went on saying that I need one too and I added that my back felt like hell the night before. She said to go try her's out. So I did and the bra really wasn't in plain view sight for me to see... It was sitting on a shelf type thing near her bathroom with a pair of underwear also.

It was weird though....she mentioned earlier that she bought two bra's.... Now I have never really gone threw her wardrobe extensively but I have never seen that particular bra before and it did look brand new and also didn't look like the type of bra she would wear.... but hey what do I know lol. It was pink and kinda frilly. The bust size I thought was a little big for her....knockers... lol. I did hold it up to my chest ( I do have kind of some man boobs lol) and it seemed that it was too small for myself (though I know a bra is suppose to fit right against the breast's/skin/chest area. so yeah...

Ill update next time I go over there (with or without my mom) If it is in a more visible area next time I will grab it and whatever else is with it lol.

:p:smug:

dan90
04-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Update:

I went over to my aunties again (with my mom) and we were just talking stuff and all that. I went on there computer then I made like I was going to the bathroom (I did though) and I went into her bedroom again and the pink bra was still there in the same place it was. So this time I did take it lol. Once again I dont know if she bought it for me or not. I tried it on and it is a bit small for me. The bust size is pretty good though... but not like... big enough I guess to go around my chest lol.

So what should I do? Should I take it back to her and set it somewhere that she would notice...and maybe think I had taken it and tried it on? I mean she will probably notice since it was in the same place last time...

No point in keeping something if it doesnt fit lol.

lmk what you think

daniel

Leilani
04-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Frankly, I think that you should stop taking her stuff. Maybe she left it for you maybe she didn't but the decent thing to do is either get your own gear or, if you want to bring the topic up with her, confess to what you have done and give the items back. If she does know she will probably tell you to keep it anyway. If she does not know then you can ask her to not tell anyone else and apologize for betraying her trust and tell her that it will never happen again. Then never do it again. It sounds to me as though part of why you are doing it is for the thrill of stealing and the chance of getting caught. I may be wrong here but I know that way back in the day when I "had to" pilfer items from female relatives, if there was the slightest hint that they were on to something at all I would cease and desist all action in their direction. You continue to sniff around and take things. Come clean. How would you feel if someone were snooping in your drawers taking items of clothing from your closet that you later had to replace. Show her some respect and fess up. Sorry if this sounds like a lecture but if she is as nice as you intimate then she deserves this at least.

dan90
04-18-2008, 04:30 AM
Well I did return it like you said (not cause you told me to though). I was there tonight and on the way out (I had brung some movies back that I borrowed from her) She told me to go take a couple more. I went to the other room where they are and there it was ontop of the movies with another bra also lol. I did touch it and all that then I put it back where it was and then left with a movie I chose. On the out (getting my shoes on) she asked me if I has found something....though she had said it like she ment other then the movie. But whatever... I'm not gonna fool around with her anymore since like Leilani said it is kinda like teasing her and all that. So yeah.. unless she brings it up or talks to me about it... I'm done with her.

On another topic... she and my mom went on and on about bra's tonight again lol. Women are weird! lol

:drink::thumbsup::)

Joan Merrie
04-18-2008, 06:36 AM
She knows, go to her with out mom and talk with her. Who knows, she may even help you.:hugs:

KandisTX
04-18-2008, 05:22 PM
dan90,

If you go back there again and are "asked" to go find something or look at something, and sitting specifically where you are asked to go look is another bra, the odds are SHE KNOWS and is waiting for YOU to bring up the topic with her. Now, I strongly urge you to do this in private (i.e. not when your mom is there too), with her and you TALK TO HER. You are going to drive yourself nuts if you do not address this with her.

Joanna-Louise
04-18-2008, 05:31 PM
I would say she proably has a good idea, but also a way nicely to say she does, not in a good way but a way to say please don't do it again. lol

Welcome to the forum btw *hugs*

Jo
x

Raquel June
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Then she goes into the laundry room and she takes out these skin colored panties and she talked about how they were too big for her and all that. Then she goes onto saying "maybe Danny (IE.) could wear them". I was stunned at what she said. But after she said that and she put them on the table for me to hold them my mom said "no, he's not wearing lady's underwear.

Well I don't know if this is true or not, but it's totally hot.

Is that why my grandma has never really known how to relate to me since raided her lingerie drawer when I was 11?

Now I have never really gone threw her wardrobe extensively but I have never seen that particular bra before

How much more of her stuff do you have to look at, touch, and/or try on before it qualifies as extensive?

KatherinePaige
04-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Oh, she knows.

Agreed.

Tammy298
04-19-2008, 03:41 AM
If you go back there again and are "asked" to go find something or look at something, and sitting specifically where you are asked to go look is another bra, the odds are SHE KNOWS and is waiting for YOU to bring up the topic with her. Now, I strongly urge you to do this in private (i.e. not when your mom is there too), with her and you TALK TO HER. You are going to drive yourself nuts if you do not address this with her.

I agree 100% with Kandis. If nothing else, ask her why she originally offered you the panyies. That puts the direction of the conversation back in her court. Then, if she asks why are bringing up something about the panties, just tell her you thought they were nice. That doesn't admit anything about the possibility of liking them for yourself.
Yopu should understand that this is a chance in a lifetime toi get someone that might help you like many here are convienced she willing to help & understand you.
Good luck and keep in touch!

dan90
04-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Well I don't know if this is true or not, but it's totally hot.

Is that why my grandma has never really known how to relate to me since raided her lingerie drawer when I was 11?

How much more of her stuff do you have to look at, touch, and/or try on before it qualifies as extensive?

lol, extensively to myself would be (alone in the house for a couple hours) lol. Yes I know I have to bring it up to her sometime...I guess I'm just a coward/shy to bring it up lol. Update when can!

And yes racquel937. That story is &#37;100 true lol

Tammy298
04-19-2008, 05:55 AM
...I guess I'm just a coward/shy to bring it up lol.

I think many of us are cowards or shy about talking about this with anyone, much less people close to us. Like many ther things, crossdressing is not a generally accepted thing to do. But the fact remains, more than you can imagine do CD. You're auntie myight not know whether you CD or just like to feel and play with lingerie, which is a fetish some are into. That's why I suggested some "safe" comments to get her to ask the "difficult" questions.
Good Luck!

KandisTX
05-06-2008, 10:06 AM
dan90,

Do you have any updates for us??? I for one am EAGERLY awaiting the latest installment in this adventure of yours. Please post an update hon.

SueAnncd
05-06-2008, 10:53 AM
My Aunt Ann is the only one that I am sure knows about SueAnn. She caught me one day when I was staying with her for a weekend while my parents were out of town. From that time on she would help me. I always looked forward to visiting my aunt. I think she liked having a niece instead of a nephew. She even took me out shopping.

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Danica, I get the feeling that she is on to you and is cool with it. You might have the opportunity of a lifetime here. I would meet with her alone and gradually work the topic into the conversation. You can get a feeling of where she is on this and either back off or let the conversation go where you obviously want it to go. Good luck!

Amy Hepker
05-07-2008, 04:07 AM
She knows, be honest, the results could be wonderful.

KrissyTN
05-07-2008, 04:25 AM
I think she definitely knows - if I'm reading the comments from her correctly. Sounds to me like she would be really supportive as well.

Like the other advice here - I would approach her (definitely without your Mom there) and talk about it. From the standpoint of having a family member that would be supportive - that would be terrific. However, what kind of relationship does she have with your Mom? In other words, do you think it would be something that she would share with your Mom???

In any case, proceed cautiously and from the perspective of being "curious" about what it would be like to dress, but a little embarrassed about feeling like that.

Like others have commented....I can't wait to see how this progresses! :) Good luck in whatever you decide!

Krissy

dan90
05-14-2008, 11:14 PM
dan90,

Do you have any updates for us??? I for one am EAGERLY awaiting the latest installment in this adventure of yours. Please post an update hon.

I think she definitely knows - if I'm reading the comments from her correctly. Sounds to me like she would be really supportive as well.

Like the other advice here - I would approach her (definitely without your Mom there) and talk about it. From the standpoint of having a family member that would be supportive - that would be terrific. However, what kind of relationship does she have with your Mom? In other words, do you think it would be something that she would share with your Mom???

In any case, proceed cautiously and from the perspective of being "curious" about what it would be like to dress, but a little embarrassed about feeling like that.

Like others have commented....I can't wait to see how this progresses! :) Good luck in whatever you decide!

Krissy

Hey Kandis. No updates really... I was at her house the other night and we went to wal-mart and I really didn't wanna go in cause I thought they would take along time and I personally hate being in wal-mart for more then 20 minutes. But my mom n her persuaded me to come in and on the way in I said "lets do this quick, in and out.." then my aunt said "ohh no we wont be long." Then she made a remark about some cloths... and she kinda looked back at me and smiled/laughed :p. And on the way out as we were going past the electronics and cloths... she stopped off and looked at the bra's.... lol so I went into the electronics lol. I dont know if she is teasing me... or if she is just a very open person about her under garments lol.

Her and my mom are quite close as sisters... but I honestly think if we had a talk and I or her touched on the subject... I dont think she would mention it to my mom. She isnt the type of person really to make fun of another person "in a personal way". Especially if the person was quite close to her herself like me.

Anywayz... latest update I guess you would call it for all you gals! haha

till next time!
:drink:

Seville
05-15-2008, 12:20 AM

Please do NOT steal, "borrow", "liberate" other peoples clothes!

We crossdressers get a bad enough rap without "stealing" added
to the mix.

Take a deep breath, put on your big girl panties, and
BUY your own stuff...even if it's from a thrift store.

Please!

JoAnnDallas
05-15-2008, 08:51 AM
Even now that my wife has accepted my CDing, I still get all weird, nervious, and tounge tied when I bring up the subject. She seems to have no problem bringing up the subject. LOL I know over time talking to my wife about my CDing, and such will get easier.
Yes, you need to talk to your Aunt, but in private. Just you and her only.

AmandaM
05-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Oh Geez. You walk into the bedroom and the bra is on display. You walk into the movie room and there's a bra on the movies. Talk about teasing. She knows, and she wants you to take it. She knows you took the other bra. SHE KNOWS! and she teases you about the clothes in Walmart. What are you waiting for? She could teach you how to dress, act like a girl, etc. You could go over there and be 100&#37; supported. Tell her you want to talk to her about something. And see where it leads. She may say it first.

Kristen Marie
05-15-2008, 01:53 PM
I wiss I had the chance to talk to my aunt about it when I was younger. Definitely find the opportunity. Someday compliment her on her clothes. Tell her you like what she wears. See wear the conversation leads.

KarenCDFL
05-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Your Aunt knows. No doubt about it.