PDA

View Full Version : motorcycles

harmony
03-30-2008, 10:48 PM
are any of you into motorcycles?one of my yet unfullfilled dreams is to go for a ride-dressed in tight leathers with the right curves showing and a blond ponytail flowing in the wing from under the helmet.
bmw 1200c cruiser-would you like to join me?
sorry-blond...got the wrong thread again..take me to the woodshed

O2B Barbara
03-31-2008, 03:49 AM
Honda, 1100 Aero. Like to ride most anytime, ponytail or not!
Good rainstorm at the moment, washing the sand & salt off the roads...
I think I feel a bout of spring fever coming on.......

Alana65
03-31-2008, 04:51 AM
2003 Aprilia Falco.......

For those who've never heard of it, it's an Italian sportbike (not a race-replica type) with a 1000cc V-twin and about 120hp at the rear wheel. This coming September I'm riding out to the MotoGP races at Indianapolis.

Brianna1
03-31-2008, 04:52 AM
Yes I have about 13 or so bikes...biggest is a Gold Wing but most are below 400cc and are for Classic Racing. It's my other passion!!:) I went out riding for a charity event called the shocking frock run on my VFR400...it was being held by a local women's group called the Feral Femmes where at least the guys were supposed to dress in drag. Talk about right up my street! I was dressed in knee length high heel boots, stayup stockings and a T shirt that had a picture of a guy on a bicycle in a gym skirt on the back (believe it or not it was a promotional shirt from work!!). There was a sort of prize giving at the end and the female presenter commented that I walked really well in the high heeled boots!! What a complement!! Then one of my friends shouted out "yea, He's had LOTS of practice! The downside of the proceedings was that my b***h of an ex wife was there and caused a scene with my friends who knew anyway!

deja true
03-31-2008, 05:59 AM
Oh, Brianna, we need pictures of that!

I'm between bikes right now, but had an early 1980's Yamaha road bike with full fairing. Used to ride it on long trips all the time. Miss it now!

DemonicDaughter
03-31-2008, 06:39 AM
I sold my bikes a few years ago as I'm unable to ride anymore (well, short trips maybe) but nor am I able to control myself and continued to ride as long as I had one. My last bike was a '70 Harley Sportster. My ultimate bike would be the '97 Dyna Lowrider FLX (came in stock color purple). Prior to my Harley I had a ShadowHawk and prior to that it was all dirtbikes.

*sigh* I miss riding. :sad:

JoanAz
03-31-2008, 07:11 AM
Yes I have taken trips on my Honda Gold Wing. Dressed in short shorts, panty hose and fem jacket breast forms and my natural long blonde hair.
I did carry clothing change for destination (drab)

Angie G
03-31-2008, 07:45 AM
I'll take a ride If you want to come to Syracuse for me. what do you think of a miniskirt & chaps hun. :hugs:
Angie

Desiree2bababe
03-31-2008, 09:31 AM
I'd like to be someone's girl on back.......

Nicki B
03-31-2008, 11:59 AM
..one of my yet unfullfilled dreams is to go for a ride-dressed in tight leathers with the right curves showing and a blond ponytail flowing in the wing from under the helmet.

There are plenty of natal girls who get frustrated their femininity doesn't show when they're wearing the kit.. :p

Over in the UK, we do have a T-Girl Motorcycle Club? It can often be difficult to dress safely and look feminine, though I have a few friends who manage it.

The pic below was taken last summer, on a night club dancefloor, for the 'Biker Chicks' feature in Repartee magazine (http://www.repartee.tv/). :)

amber 07
03-31-2008, 12:12 PM
I have a Harley Davidson FLH, 83 model and my favourite for the mountains is a VFR 750 Honda with 110 HP at the rear wheels. I'll get up the nerve to ride it dressed this summer, can't wait. I'd love to ride with anyone in the Michigan area, drop me a line. Hugs, Amber

SirTrey
03-31-2008, 12:27 PM
There are plenty of natal girls who get frustrated their femininity doesn't show when they're wearing the kit.. :p

Over in the UK, we do have a T-Girl Motorcycle Club? It can often be difficult to dress safely and look feminine, though I have a few friends who manage it.

The pic below was taken last summer, on a night club dancefloor, for the 'Biker Chicks' feature in Repartee magazine (http://www.repartee.tv/). :)

Welcome to My computer screen.....LOL....I just made you My background pic......:love:

Kieron Andrew
03-31-2008, 12:29 PM

*wanders in shakes head* :doh:.....*exits stage left*......now where did i put that drool bucket?

SirTrey
03-31-2008, 12:41 PM
now where did i put that drool bucket
Dude, pass the drool bucket over when you're done, okay? :daydreaming:

Charona
03-31-2008, 01:12 PM
Haven't yet tried riding en femme (unless you count pantyhose). But oddly enough both of the motorcycles I own are shown in some of their manufacturer's literature with females driving them. Wonder if there is something symbolic about that?

Sandygal
03-31-2008, 03:14 PM
I had 100 year anniversery Harley Fatboy, all black and lots of chrome. I loved that bike. I got rid of it , what a bone head thing to do. I wrote about this before. On Halloween 2003 ,I dressed like a ****ty biker chick. Short skirt, panties , bra, the works and took the bike for a ride. I saw a lot of people pointing and laughing. Even had a bunch of thumbs up. I'm pretty sure that I was pretty bad looking. It didn't matter. It was a great feeling.

Wendy me
03-31-2008, 03:23 PM
this is "HIS"................

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8015/harlyxa8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Tamara Croft
03-31-2008, 03:28 PM
There are plenty of natal girls who get frustrated their femininity doesn't show when they're wearing the kit.. :p Ya don't say :heehee: tart :tongueout

Nicki B
03-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Moi?

The last thread on this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74280).. :)

TxKimberly
03-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Until recently I had a Yamaha V-Star 1100. Sold it to buy my 67 Mustang though! :-)

DemonicDaughter
03-31-2008, 06:36 PM

I think you look quite sexy there! ;) One of the things that always got attention while I was riding was my long nails and spiked riding heels. I loved how people asked me how I could hold the bike up in heels. lol

Karen C
03-31-2008, 08:25 PM
I love rideing ive rode from Fl to Pa alone and love to ride did not think there was any one out there like me. Who rode boy was i wong you all made my day . Ive been rideing since I was 10 and ill never stop I have a Honda Shadow VLX right now with all the extras .:battingeyelashes:

Sheena Pink
03-31-2008, 08:52 PM
Mmmmm, I have a fantasy about riding on a motorcycle with a gurl in leathers. Any takers?

O2B Barbara
04-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Maybe it is time for a CD run for charity?

Brianna1
04-01-2008, 04:32 AM
Deja, I wasn't sure which photos you wanted to see and I couldn't remember how to post them...hoping this works!! Apparently, I was wearing pantyhose...check the pic!

Well I guess that didn't work...what did I do wrong :(

Brianna1
04-01-2008, 04:41 AM
trying again, the others seem to be too big though only a little bit...btw Nicki that's a great shot of you on the BMW!! I've tried several times to post more photos but they don't load even though they are only 42kb

LACD
04-01-2008, 04:53 AM
I love to ride. Haven't been doing much the past couple of years due to work and wifes' illness. She is doing better and hopefully we will be getting out more. I have never rode completely dressed. I would be very nervous about something happening. I have heard about the Eureka En Femme in Arkansas and maybe that would be a good chance to get out on some really nice roads with some sisters on bikes. That is a dream of mine. Oh well, maybe one day.

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Mmmmm, I have a fantasy about riding on a motorcycle with a gurl in leathers. Any takers?

Hunnie, if I could still ride, I'd come get you! ;) Oh... you mean one of the "other" girls. *sigh* Always a brides maid... :heehee:

lynn1969
04-01-2008, 07:53 AM
I have a pair of Icon "Bombshell" motorcycle boots. Has anyone here ever seen these? They are real motorcycle boots, but, to me, they are sex on a stick.

2" wedge heel, pointed toe, mid calf height w/ 3 silver buckles on the side. Even w/ my jeans and leather jacket, there is no mistaking me for a girl on my bike. :D

erickka
04-01-2008, 08:16 AM
!500 Gold Wing. Gotta find some time to get gurlied up and ride up here in the hills of middle Tn. The winding roads and being dolled up would be a double pleasure.

Maria2004
04-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Wow, I see this thread is still going strong:)

This is my baby, 2004 ZZR600..http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MariaAndres/?action=view&current=MyKaw.jpg

and an old test pic I've stuck up here from time to time

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MariaAndres/uhoh3.jpg

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Wow, I see this thread is still going strong:)

This is my baby, 2004 ZZR600..http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p264/MariaAndres/?action=view&current=MyKaw.jpg

and an old test pic I've stuck up here from time to time

Umm... so... I see a little space on the back of that bike there where another... ummm... person might fit. :battingeyelashes:

Maria2004
04-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Umm... so... I see a little space on the back of that bike there where another... ummm... person might fit. :battingeyelashes:

Woohoo!! Grab a helmet and crash jacket, lets ride!!
:D

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Woohoo!! Grab a helmet and crash jacket, lets ride!!
:D

Wouldn't you know it... I just so happen to have mine right here!!! :heehee:

KandisTX
04-01-2008, 01:04 PM
This gurl is patiently waiting to get all the other bills paid off and then we (GlitterGG and I) will be going out to purchase my new toy at that time. ;) I cannot wait for Kandis to take HER first ride on two wheels. (if you are wondering what kind of bike I'm looking to get, without a doubt it will be a HARLEY DAVIDSON BABY!!!!!!!!!)

Kandis:love::rose2:

annekathleen
04-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I have a big V-Twin and one day I got the courage to dress up in womens clothing with a pair of high womens boots, a bra with my largest breast forms, and a womens white turtle neck sweater, a blonde wig under my helmet and I left the house. I felt fantastic, on the high way with my blonde hair flowing from underneath my helmet
( full helmet with a dark smoked visor so no one ever saw my face)
I drew some attention as I drove by a few construction crews. Any car that I pulled up to or drove by was able to see that it was a female driving the bike My boobs were obvious. What a turn on!

KellyCD
04-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Although I don't have one yet I swear one day I will own a bike.

My fantasy bike(that I could actually own)? A 2008+ Yamaha R6.

My ultimate fantasy bike?? Fenrir (Cloud's bike from the movie Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children...I bet only like 2 people here know about it lol)

Here is a pic of a toy model of the same bike so you have a idea.

harmony
04-01-2008, 05:41 PM
gee kelly-if i ride this thing nobody is going to notice my curves!
i am glad there are so many sisters into bikes-who said we were all wussies?
riding season is almost upon us here in the northeast and mine is calling me from the garage so i thought this thread might be appropriete.thanks for contributing!
i wont ride bitch though-makes me too nervous

rexy
04-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Girls this is something REXY has wanted to do for a long time . She is going to do this year for sure !! I HAVE a Kawasaki v-twin Vulcan 1500.

Bethany38
04-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Happy to read so many of us are into riding. I have been on bikes since I was a ver little boy. My father used to take with him all the time. When I was ten he got me an Indian enduro 100. I have had lots of dirt bikes but only have owned a coulple of street bikes. Currently I have the last bike my father owned before he passed. I know I'll never part with it if I can help it because it was his, and it makes feel that I can still be close to him. I don't think I could ever ride it en-femme for the same reason. I never told my father about my CDing and I think he would roll over in his grave if he knew. Any way my scoot is an 1988 Honda Shadow VLX 600.

Alana65
04-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I have a pair of Icon "Bombshell" motorcycle boots. Has anyone here ever seen these? They are real motorcycle boots, but, to me, they are sex on a stick.

2" wedge heel, pointed toe, mid calf height w/ 3 silver buckles on the side. Even w/ my jeans and leather jacket, there is no mistaking me for a girl on my bike. :D

When they first became available I desperately wanted to buy a pair, but they don't make them in size 12 :sad::sad::Angry3::Angry3:

Alana65
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
BTW----This is my bike........2003 Aprilia Falco. DD, I have a passenger seat I can put on in place of the seat-cowl behind the driver's seat.....wanna ride ? I just hope your "girl" isn't the jealous type :heehee:.

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 08:40 PM
BTW----This is my bike........2003 Aprilia Falco. DD, I have a passenger seat I can put on in place of the seat-cowl behind the driver's seat.....wanna ride ? I just hope your "girl" isn't the jealous type :heehee:.

Hunnie! I'm there! And nope, she's not. :D

Phoebe Reece
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
My ride is a 2004 Kawasaki VN750.
I don't ride en femme for two reasons:
1. I don't want to get makeup inside my full-face helmet.
2. When I have my helmet and riding gear on, no one can tell what I look like, so it would be like "underdressing". That doesn't really capture my interest.
However, I am not above posing on the bike for a few photos.

Brianna1
04-02-2008, 05:08 AM
I found this one on a friends bike at a play party...

DemonicDaughter
04-02-2008, 05:36 AM
DemonicDaughter,
Same as for Sheena. Grab yer Schweetie and come down for a putt. You're p'bly familiar with the Big Twins. The S&S engine in the "Chope-Air" is a worked 124 c.i. Sidewinder. A bit Barky that. Plus... Spring is a-poppin'.

Huntress

Thanks for the invite! Just might take you up on that offer.

... Though I have to admit...

... when you said "You're p'bly familiar with the Big Twins."...

... my first reaction was to look down...

... yeah, I'm very familiar with them! :lol2:

I found this one on a friends bike at a play party...

OMG! That is just precious!!!! :lol2:

carie
04-02-2008, 06:35 AM
wow .. u guys have really great bikes . i sold of mine a few months back . a 95' cbr919 and 86' gsxr750 streetfighter.. damn i miss the track ..

owh . back to topic . occasionally , when i ride into other state or so, i dressed-up inside and wear my riding gear. :)

Jena11
04-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Well, quite a few years ago when I was married and she was out of town, I wanted to go ride my Honda, and so I put on a bright pink t-shirt over my nice bra and some womens jeans, and then went out for a rid around the lakes in Minneapoolis, I had a dark tinted full face helmut so nobody could see my face, It was fun and some guys waved at me ect. I did not want attention from the guys but It was nice and felt like I was being me. Sorry no pictures, almost 20 years ago. Jena

bEEb
04-02-2008, 07:35 AM
Had em ALL. A 100 at least. From Hendersons and Indians.. To Honda's and Harley's... Finally had to choose between beer and riding. I took the beer and never regretted it. I now get my kicks from cars and redoing my 55 Chevy from the ground up. AND I still get my beers whilst I kick the tires.

Huntress
04-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the invite! Just might take you up on that offer.

... Though I have to admit...

... when you said "You're p'bly familiar with the Big Twins."...

... my first reaction was to look down...

... yeah, I'm very familiar with them! :lol2:

AND, That's why God gave Women Sweater Kitties. If He had given them to Man. There would have been no Industrial Age, no trips to the moon, and NO TV remotes.:eek:

Huntress

DemonicDaughter
04-02-2008, 01:22 PM
AND, That's why God gave Women Sweater Kitties. If He had given them to Man. There would have been no Industrial Age, no trips to the moon, and NO TV remotes.:eek:

Huntress

Hey! We get just as fascinated with them as y'all do.

Or is that just me? :daydreaming:

Karen C
04-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Hun Run a rid for spca what do we think of that. :D im in pa ill go almost anywhere for a grate ride. . sorry could not help my self :lol:

Alana65
04-02-2008, 02:22 PM

No DD, it's not just you......I've ALWAYS been fascinated by them, but since I got my chic shaper (shameless plug) I can hardly keep my eyes off mine :eek: :devil: !!

They might not be "Big Twins", but they're mine.

:hugs: to you Hunnie

Alana

Huntress
04-03-2008, 12:30 AM

:clap: Hurray for Bewbies! Mine of course come out of a DD box, and along with Motorsickles, have enabled me to survive and thrive in two disparate and highly stressful careers. :yahoo:

You GG's have got it Wired! and... Sometimes underwired. :heehee:

Huntress

Brianna1
04-03-2008, 04:24 AM
Did any of you ever hear of a Canadian GP racer from the 60's called Mike Duff? Raced in Canada, the UK, TT and europe etc. he was very good and rode as a factory racer for Yamaha and some private teams before injury in Japan ended his career. Anyway, he was one of us under the 'skin' and eventually became Michelle Duff and now lives back in Canada and is still a fast rider on her Yamaha 600. I've met her and she's a lovely lady, I was able to share a bit of my own story with her and she said keep in touch. She still gets invited to join the classic bike events around europe and all her former mates and team mates welcomed her with open arms.
There's a great story of how she met up with one of her mates, Bill Smith of England and he couldn't remember her. She said aww c'mon Bill we even shared a room....he thought I musta been really pissed to forget that...course she was still Mike back then!! He took it well!!:eek:

DemonicDaughter
04-03-2008, 06:28 AM
No DD, it's not just you......I've ALWAYS been fascinated by them, but since I got my chic shaper (shameless plug) I can hardly keep my eyes off mine :eek: :devil: !!

They might not be "Big Twins", but they're mine.

:hugs: to you Hunnie

Alana

Careful now... I might ask to see them... and I don't mean in pictures. LOL! ;)

:clap: Hurray for Bewbies! Mine of course come out of a DD box, and along with Motorsickles, have enabled me to survive and thrive in two disparate and highly stressful careers. :yahoo:

You GG's have got it Wired! and... Sometimes underwired. :heehee:

Huntress

That's funny, my are in a DD bra. huh... ain't life strange. :D

Did any of you ever hear of a Canadian GP racer from the 60's called Mike Duff? Raced in Canada, the UK, TT and europe etc. he was very good and rode as a factory racer for Yamaha and some private teams before injury in Japan ended his career. Anyway, he was one of us under the 'skin' and eventually became Michelle Duff and now lives back in Canada and is still a fast rider on her Yamaha 600. I've met her and she's a lovely lady, I was able to share a bit of my own story with her and she said keep in touch. She still gets invited to join the classic bike events around europe and all her former mates and team mates welcomed her with open arms.
There's a great story of how she met up with one of her mates, Bill Smith of England and he couldn't remember her. She said aww c'mon Bill we even shared a room....he thought I musta been really pissed to forget that...course she was still Mike back then!! He took it well!!:eek:

That is awesome!!!! You have to love it. I've always been curious just how many famous people were crossdressers. You know, like Ed Wood and such. That would be an interesting list, I'm sure.

Alana65
04-03-2008, 06:35 AM
Careful now... I might ask to see them... and I don't mean in pictures. LOL! ;)

Be careful with what you wish for DD...........you might get it :devil:

DemonicDaughter
04-03-2008, 06:48 AM
Be careful with what you wish for DD...........you might get it :devil:

Then I wish to be the richest person in the world so I can open my own CDing community! :D

*looks around*

Nothings happening yet....

Sheena Pink
04-03-2008, 02:07 PM
Hunnie, if I could still ride, I'd come get you! ;) Oh... you mean one of the "other" girls. *sigh* Always a brides maid... :heehee:
Hmm, I'll just have to rework the fantasy, two hot chicks on a bike.......... OK. sounds like a new fantasy! You could say I'm easy.
[QUOTE=Huntress;1247556]Take your pick. You'll have to come east on Vaca. No Western vacation for me for a few more years.:chained: I do have some evil Platforms to wear. AND I know how to use 'em.
If Bre comes she can drive "The Beast."

Whenever we make it out east, I'm calling you! Quite the stable you have there.:D

DemonicDaughter
04-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Hmm, I'll just have to rework the fantasy, two hot chicks on a bike.......... OK. sounds like a new fantasy! You could say I'm easy.

Easy is good ;) :D

Veronica53
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM
I ride a 06 Yamaha Royal star Venture but have had a few other cruisers as well, I've only ridin once dressed in a t-shirt shorts with shiny pantyhose on and sneakers. I'd love to be more adventurous but......

Veronica

Vickygogirl
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
I am going out (as vicky) on the bike in a few weeks time to my bike clubs big meet in north yorkshire UK.. It will be my first time out dressed & interacting with people.

There will be about 100+ bikers there !! and im feeling a bit nervous about it already.

I am doing it to help raise some money for a charity that one of the girls are sponsoring. Wish me luck.

I have also been getting some propper girly leathers from ebay, but i need to lose a little bit of weight as their a bit tight ( can get them fastened, but cant really move about much)
Vicky x:)

ShannonGermany
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Here is mine:
http://www.ttr-motorcycles.co.uk/images/ktm_duke2.jpg
Its a 2003 KTM Duke II. I think they are very rare in the states. It's basicly a Dirtbike with Streetbike looks and tires. Love the shacking of that 1 cylinder:love:
Haven't worne any kind of female clothes while riding yet. Can't imagine doing it. Won't have time to enjoy my femside while riding. To busy to make the superbike riders mad when they try to keep up with me on the curvy blackforest roads :heehee::D

Alana65
04-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi Shannon,

Awesome Katoom (that's what KTM fans in the states call them). I don't personally own one (my brother does, a 450EXC), but would like to own a Super Duke and the soon-to-arrive-in-the-states RC8 Superbike (I lust over that one). Welcome to the Bikers Club.

Alana

BTW----Is that a 625cc, or is it smaller ?

ShannonGermany
04-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Shannon,

Awesome Katoom (that's what KTM fans in the states call them). I don't personally own one (my brother does, a 450EXC), but would like to own a Super Duke and the soon-to-arrive-in-the-states RC8 Superbike (I lust over that one). Welcome to the Bikers Club.

Alana

BTW----Is that a 625cc, or is it smaller ?

Its the famous 625cc LC 4 :) Yeah the RC8 is suposed to be great. To bad i don't have the money for one of those. Got my Duke back in the days when i lived in the states. I heared that it is one of less than 50 sold in the state in 03.

Alana65
04-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Its the famous 625cc LC 4 :) Yeah the RC8 is suposed to be great. To bad i don't have the money for one of those. Got my Duke back in the days when i lived in the states. I heared that it is one of less than 50 sold in the state in 03.

How long have you lived in Germany ? Have you ridden over the Grossglockner pass in Austria ? I did when I was over there in June of 1991. I was there on a motorcycle tour run by Edelweiss Bike Travel. The tour started in Germany, meandered through Austria, into Northern Italy, over to Switzerland and back to Germany (10 day tour). It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life and would love to do it again someday. Take care and I'll talk to ya later.

ShannonGermany
04-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I've been living most of my 25 years of age in Germany. It was just interupted by a way to short episode of living in Alabama for little more than a year. Wouldn't mind moving back there.

No haven't been there with my bike yet. But the Duke II is nothing for long distance trips. The seat is quite narrow and the vibration of the 1 banger doesn't make it much comfortable. So after riding 100Miles+ i'm pretty happy when i can get off. Guess thats my own way of getting tortured:dom:

Stormgirl
04-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I have never really got into riding street bikes, for me it's just too dangerous due to the idiotic drivers out there that are oblivious to others that are on the road. I've been riding motocross since I was young, I never really got into racing or anything of that nature. Was more into trails and freestyle moto-x. I would like to get another YZ250cc 2 stroke MX bike. Anything but a 4 stroke.

putter288
04-03-2008, 10:11 PM
my first job was at a motorcycle shop :)
now i ride a harley sporty that i also show
two 3 place trophys last year
would give anyone a ride if they are in the Area

Alison

tinadcd
04-03-2008, 10:50 PM

I've got an '04 RT too, only mine's maroon and her name is Maureen, after Maureen O'Hara.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173/tinadcd/DSCI0252small.jpg

BMW's and Beemer people rule!

goofus
04-03-2008, 11:04 PM
I've got a Vespa GTS 250, does that count? :)

Nicolette01
04-03-2008, 11:11 PM
My Ultra Classic is my last bastion of manhood-but, with so many sexy hotties out there, I'm offering a comfortable passenger seat................
(Tried to upload 3 different pics of the ride, but the page keeps kickin' out)
You can see partial shots of the bike in my red heels thread. Will try to upload other pics later. Ride safe!!!!

Paula1950
04-03-2008, 11:32 PM
A ride on a bike dressed in tight leathers sounds like it would be fun.

Paula

Cheryl J
04-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Sorry to be a wet blanket but no thanks. Anything you need a CRASH helmet and a CRASH jacket for I'll keep away from. I don't want anything red, hot and throbbing between my legs

Yvonne

Jodeeuk
04-04-2008, 12:55 AM
I ride a Suzuki GSXR, sportsbike, 60lbs lighter than stock with a tuned 1000 engine,

DemonicDaughter
04-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Sorry to be a wet blanket but no thanks. Anything you need a CRASH helmet and a CRASH jacket for I'll keep away from. I don't want anything red, hot and throbbing between my legs

Yvonne

Statistically, in a single car vs bike ratio, there are less accidents involving bikes than cars. Meaning for every motorcyclist, there is a much less likely chance of an accident than if they were in a car. Why? Because a bike has more room to maneuver around another vehicle. And technically, most bike accidents are caused by an motorist who doesn't see the biker (loud pipes do save lives). Its unfortunate though that most statistics are marred by the idiots who feel our highways are their own personal race track during high volume traffic. (And I'm not saying I'm not a speed demon, but there is a limit and all good riders know it)

And as for anything "red, hot and throbbing"... well all I have to say is you have NO idea what you're missing out on! ;)

Brianna1
04-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Hey Goofus, anything on 2 wheels counts. There are a lot of scooter types coming on the market now with some powerful motors.

Brianna1
04-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Hey Goofus, anything on 2 wheels counts. There are a lot of scooter types coming on the market now with some powerful motors.

And as for anything "red, hot and throbbing"... well all I have to say is you have NO idea what you're missing out on!

You're right DD, I read in one of the classic magazines recently about a guy (he had an old Kawasaki H1 500 2 stroke triple) whose girlfriend said that the 'bike did things' to her !!:heehee: He said they went everywhere on the bike after that!!
He eventually had to take it off the road for repairs and she went off with another guy who had a 750 H2...same thing, bigger engine.:eek:

Alana65
04-04-2008, 07:55 AM
And as for anything "red, hot and throbbing"... well all I have to say is you have NO idea what you're missing out on! ;)

DD,

As soon as I saw that statement by Yvonne, I knew that you would not disappoint me with a reply (and I was right). You're such a bad girl :spank::heehee:

DemonicDaughter
04-04-2008, 08:02 AM
You're right DD, I read in one of the classic magazines recently about a guy (he had an old Kawasaki H1 500 2 stroke triple) whose girlfriend said that the 'bike did things' to her !!:heehee: He said they went everywhere on the bike after that!!
He eventually had to take it off the road for repairs and she went off with another guy who had a 750 H2...same thing, bigger engine.:eek:

Well... in some cases... size does matter. ;) LOL

DD,

As soon as I saw that statement by Yvonne, I knew that you would not disappoint me with a reply (and I was right). You're such a bad girl :spank::heehee:

I know, aren't I?! :D

amber 07
04-04-2008, 09:02 AM
There is a very GOOD reason they call a Harley the "Milwaukee Vibrator"!!!

goofus
04-05-2008, 12:43 AM

Thanx Brianna. I've been wondering if motorcyclists respect or scorn scooter riders...

Brianna1
04-05-2008, 01:32 AM
In the sixties in the UK there was a lot of dissent between the mods and the rockers, scooters vs bikes (the film quadrophenia was all about it) no reason why we should be the same here especially since we are so marginalised anyway.

Stormgirl
04-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Sooo nobody rides MX? :(

Brianna1
04-05-2008, 03:00 AM
Certainly not against MX in fact a lot of MX'ers come to road racing and make a name for themselves as they are used to the bike sliding around and pure 'road people' aren't. I've got a Suzuki TS185 but the expansion chamber needs welding.

I was watching my dogs exitedly tearing up and down a rut created by a bike in my field so I invented a new sport for dogs called Mutt-ercross!

Annie D
04-05-2008, 06:29 AM
I have been away for awhile and need to join in the fun!

I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 and have ridden from Dallas to Phoenix and back twice. The last time, on the way there, I stopped off at Casa Grande and shopped for an outfit to wear on my return trip. At the Reebok Outlet Store I selected a pair of two inch inseam unisex shorts, a matching sports bra and a pastel blue top. I had enfemme clothes packed but I wanted something special to remember my return trip. Anyway, I left Phoenix at 4:30 in the morning (their time, 2 hour difference from DFW) in a pair sweats and windbreaker and by Tucson had taken off the warmer clothing and rode across the rest of Arizona, New Mexico and across West Texas past Midland-Odessa in my outfit. As most of you know, I had to stop for gas and hydration every 100 miles so I presented quite a sight at the truck stops. I didn't encounter any problems but I did get an occasional surprised look from the sales clerk when I bought a sandwich and cold drink for nourishment. Once the sun started going down, I changed back to my original clothing as with the sun burn from the trip, I needed to watch the chill.

Yes, crazy upon crazy but once I got past Midland and the sun was still up (about 7:30 in the evening) and only about 200 more miles, I called my wife and told her I was coming in that night. The last 200 miles took me about 5 more hours as I began stopping more frequently and dropped my speed considerably due to the more hilly road conditions and the darkness but I got back around 1 in the morning. Yes, the rush of riding and the semi-feminine outfit kept me going on a trip of 1100 miles non-stop.

Alana65
04-05-2008, 06:34 AM
Thanx Brianna. I've been wondering if motorcyclists respect or scorn scooter riders...

There are some motorcyclists that don't consider scooter riders "bikers", but I don't feel that way. My father owns a Honda 250 Helix scooter. I've ridden it many times and I think it's a blast to ride. If I had a large enough garage (and the income to support it), I'd probably have a scooter in my collection.

Nicki B
04-05-2008, 07:45 AM

Used to... DD said she was an off-roader, too?

Huntress
04-05-2008, 11:15 AM

Rode MX in me "Yoot". Without armor. On a DT250. Ran over a Bultaco Pursang once, got traction, too. Man, oops:doh:, Woman, that was fun.

When I need a "dirt roosting" fix now I take out my WR450F. It's got more suspension in one end, than the old DT had in both.:D

Huntress

Nicki B
04-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Statistically, in a single car vs bike ratio, there are less accidents involving bikes than cars. Meaning for every motorcyclist, there is a much less likely chance of an accident than if they were in a car. Why? Because a bike has more room to maneuver around another vehicle. And technically, most bike accidents are caused by an motorist who doesn't see the biker (loud pipes do save lives).

Bikers also tend to ride with an awareness that they're more vulnerable?

I'm limping atm the moment following a bike accident last Nov - but if I'd been in a car, I'd likely be dead, certainly more injuries, having had to stop from 50mph into the side of a panel van?

You need a vee-twin. :) Although I'm told washing machines are good?

Kendra Irene
04-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Just remember ladies. any boots or shoes with higher that 2" heels will wedge onto the footpegs:eek:. You would need a bike with footboards.

I retired my "85 K100RT this spring. (4000+ to put back into running condition)
I bought a new Yamaha 650 Silverado. (Yes it has footboards :D)

Kendra

wendyuktv
04-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah me!! Remember the film mannequin? I wanna be the girl on the bike! The one that comes alive!!

By the way, see me at my blog! http://ukcrossdresser.blogspot.com

DemonicDaughter
04-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Bikers also tend to ride with an awareness that they're more vulnerable?

I'm limping atm the moment following a bike accident last Nov - but if I'd been in a car, I'd likely be dead, certainly more injuries, having had to stop from 50mph into the side of a panel van?

You need a vee-twin. :) Although I'm told washing machines are good?

Very true! I know from my own riding that I'm VERY aware that motorists don't watch for us and I ride making sure they can see me in their mirror.

My biking injuries are almost all from dirtbikes (70 mph through a wooded trail does have its downside).

Yeah but you can't rev a washing machine. ;)

Wendy me
04-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Very true! I know from my own riding that I'm VERY aware that motorists don't watch for us and I ride making sure they can see me in their mirror.

My biking injuries are almost all from dirtbikes (70 mph through a wooded trail does have its downside).

lol i am heard before i am seen .... loud pipes save lives.................

DemonicDaughter
04-05-2008, 04:02 PM

Yes, but we're talking about bikes here dear, not vocal cords. ;)

Wendy me
04-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Yes, but we're talking about bikes here dear, not vocal cords. ;)

lol my Harley's loud pipes are it's vocal cords............

Nicki B
04-05-2008, 09:41 PM

You have to time the spin cycle right... Ahem, or so I'm told. :heehee:

Krista M
04-06-2008, 12:16 AM
moto-X girl here
YZ 250 2-stoke
been racing sence i was 14 been a while sence i have raced (got married)
but still go to the tracks every chance i get (about 3 times every other week)
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/mit-c-hell/P1020127.jpg

kymmieLorain
04-06-2008, 12:32 AM
I have a 2007 Harley Sportster 1200L, Have yet to ride dressed yet. Currently looking for the proper riding attire.

Kymmie

curiouslooker
04-06-2008, 06:19 AM
You know its kind of funny but...

When I bought my motorcycle I was informed that it was typically a bike for women. After further investigation (after I bought it) I found the salesman was right to a point. Its size and proximity to the ground is more suited toward a lady.

I thought the guy was just trying to push me into a more expensive bike.

Little does he know, that is part of what made this bike more attractive. :battingeyelashes:

Theresa9
04-06-2008, 06:52 AM
I like to ride my "77 GL1000 Gold Wing, especially after I shave my legs and can feel the wind on them. I wear a bra and and a camisole with panties. Of course my toenails are bright red or pink underneath the big leather boots, leather jacket and the leather chaps.

It's a nice juxtaposition.

tinadcd
04-06-2008, 10:38 AM

:believeit:

Tina
(biting her tongue, not wanting to engage in the quintessential Harley vs. Everybody Else debate) :whistling:
Motorcyclist.
Not Biker, Motorcyclist

Scotty
04-06-2008, 12:03 PM
I'd like to be someone's girl on back.......

Me too!!!!

Gawd that would be awesome!!

I had an enduro motorcycle and used to go ride the t rails, in jeans but I stopped and put short shorts and a femme tank top on, PINK no less. That was a couple of years ago and I sold it....

Sam-antha
04-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Back to the days of the Mods and the Rockers for me. I never had a for real motor bike. This is mine and me way back..

No tricks were possible with those very tough wee things. Tough they were too, I remember going Glasgow to London through the day and overnight.
At around 80 mpg I got there with very few stops. ( I did have a can of petrol on the carrier tho')

~Samm

Wendy me
04-06-2008, 01:12 PM

Tina
(biting her tongue, not wanting to engage in the quintessential Harley vs. Everybody Else debate) :whistling:
Motorcyclist.
Not Biker, Motorcyclist

lol biker my dear .... lol not to age myself but i remember a time when sex was safe and motorcycles were darangerus..........

robbie
04-06-2008, 07:13 PM
06 Harley Ultra with 80K miles. I am a biker and proud of it. I do sometimes underdress fully. I wear support thigh-hi's and a bra camisole sometimes, wear panties all the time. I love it. The miles were all mine. Getting ready to bore and stroke to 103ci, dyna tune so I can pull my trailer and a passenger with ease and reserve power at 80+mph.

Stormgirl
04-06-2008, 07:19 PM
moto-X girl here
YZ 250 2-stoke
been racing sence i was 14 been a while sence i have raced (got married)
but still go to the tracks every chance i get (about 3 times every other week)
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/mit-c-hell/P1020127.jpg[IMG]

Awesome another MX rider in here, and a fellow 2 stroke rider as well! I will never ride a YZF450 until 2 strokes are banned.

Tracy_cd
04-07-2008, 03:13 AM
...another 2-stroke, YZ250 racer here!

Would love to race wearing some of the pink/blue girly gear! That would be too cool.

It would probably irritate a few guys to get smoked by a (part time) girl though...

Tracy

DemonicDaughter
04-07-2008, 05:48 AM

Tina
Motorcyclist.
Not Biker, Motorcyclist

Harley's aren't the only loud bikes anymore, but they are one of the loudest. :)

lol biker my dear .... lol not to age myself but i remember a time when sex was safe and motorcycles were darangerus..........

Sex is dangerous at your age?! :heehee:

Wendy me
04-07-2008, 06:11 AM
Harley's aren't the only loud bikes anymore, but they are one of the loudest. :)

Sex is dangerous at your age?! :heehee:

go stand in the corner young lady............:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout....

DemonicDaughter
04-07-2008, 06:39 AM
go stand in the corner young lady............:tongueout:tongueout:tongueout....

:doh: But... but... but...

You said it!!!!

And I can't... there's already someone in the corner!

Wendy me
04-07-2008, 07:04 AM
:doh: But... but... but...

You said it!!!!

And I can't... there's already someone in the corner!

lol that's me ..............

harmony
04-07-2008, 07:28 AM
judging the popularity of this thread i have decided to offer a leather jacket with the right colours for my sisters to enjoy!
it wont say hells angels on the back but sisterhood of crossdressers.com and the colour will be pink!
but wait...if you send in your payment now the jacket will have a built in bra to accomodate a size ff breastform!!
but that is not all...pay with a creditcard within the next 30 minutes you will receive free free a pink miniskirt and fishnets free-you pay shipping and handling only!!that is a free.....

DemonicDaughter
04-07-2008, 07:48 AM
lol that's me ..............

*Stands next to you in the corner...*

Want some of my cookies? My Mom made them. :) Oh...nice shoes!

Charona
04-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Perhaps I'll never understand...

Why do loud pipes seem acceptable on a V-twin, but not on two-stroke bikes or high-revving sportbikes? Loud also seems unacceptable when it is trucks with Jake brakes blatting down a hill, or jet aircraft, or the air horns on locomotives. If "loud pipes save lives" is true, then we ought to outlaw mufflers on all vehicles.

Krista M
04-07-2008, 10:37 AM
Awesome another MX rider in here, and a fellow 2 stroke rider as well! I will never ride a YZF450 until 2 strokes are banned.

08 is the last yr for suzuki.
Honda and kawasaki are out of the game
so that leaves KTM and Yamaha oh and a few odballs like Maico
i was at a shop the other day odly anough it was a YAMAHA KTM dealer
the KTMs are very nice looking compaired to the yamaha it will be a tough desision when i buy a new bike this year
KTM450sx electric start :D thats weird(not a fan of 4strokes but it is the future)
KTM 250 xc 2 stroke electric start :D:D

Krista M
04-07-2008, 10:40 AM
...another 2-stroke, YZ250 racer here!

Would love to race wearing some of the pink/blue girly gear! That would be too cool.

It would probably irritate a few guys to get smoked by a (part time) girl though...

Tracy

that would be cool
but it may not go over to well:argue:
just dont talk to anyone or take you helmet off:doh:

Krista M
04-07-2008, 10:44 AM

Why do loud pipes seem acceptable on a V-twin, but not on two-stroke bikes or high-revving sportbikes? Loud also seems unacceptable when it is trucks with Jake brakes blatting down a hill, or jet aircraft, or the air horns on locomotives. If "loud pipes save lives" is true, then we ought to outlaw mufflers on all vehicles.

here here
exactly what i thought
i agree

Harley
04-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Screamin Eagle Ultra, very rare so I have to be careful, worn panties, stockings, hose, even a bra if it's cold enough to wear a jacket. Just not ready to go full dressed with a 900+ pound bike. Ride safe, Harley

ericadouglas
04-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Yamaha V Star 1100 and in a beautiful place to ride!

Wendy me
04-07-2008, 02:03 PM
*Stands next to you in the corner...*

Want some of my cookies? My Mom made them. :) Oh...nice shoes!

thanks love cookies .... bogo is a good thingy..............

Wendy me
04-07-2008, 02:07 PM

the sound of a big built V-twin is just something wonderful ...... on two-stroke bikes or high-revving sportbikes????? just loud and annoying .........If "loud pipes save lives" is true, then we ought to outlaw mufflers on all vehicles.very true but talk to the fools that write the laws........

deja true
04-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Hmmm! 125 posts, one of the longest threads in the past week or so.

Bikes and chicks, bikes and chicks...

So what really interests us, eh girls?

Wish I still had mine! sniff...

DemonicDaughter
04-07-2008, 04:27 PM
If "loud pipes save lives" is true, then we ought to outlaw mufflers on all vehicles.

Because then we'd all be deaf and the no bike would be heard over traffic. Keep the mufflers, if for nothing else then being a biker and not going deaf during rush hour traffic.

thanks love cookies .... bogo is a good thingy..............

Oh much agreed! Especially when you are like me and shopping for two... Why does that sound like I'm pregnant!? LOL! I'm expecting a gurl I guess!! :rofl:

Linda C
04-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Crossdressing and bikes - :D I once rode my Yamaha Seca 750 - cherry red - circa 1985 into NYC wearing a black bra, panties and seamed stockings with black dress with high heels and a leather jacket (helmet of course.) I couldn't get the courage up to stop anywhere but I wanted a beer so badly!! Looking back - I guess that was an all or nothing moment in my life. Now that was fun.. Funny thing - I had forgotten that till now - what I great time!!!

jenniferj
04-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Guy-me rides a Buell s/2 Thunderbolt. Rare enough around here that when people see it they expect to see HIM on it. Maybe we can get him to ride it somewhere a few hundred miles away, and then let girl-me have it for a while.

Hmmm... Tight black jeans, boots with heels and buckles (already have), black ribbed t-neck, leather jacket lifting the girls and pushing them together, black helmet, big shades, black gloves with pink trim... :)

Could be sweet.

-jj

Chiana
04-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Count me in as a biker. My ride is a Kawi ZX10R sport bike. I have dynoed it at 160 rear wheel hp. I have ridden it in drag. It wasn't too hard to get the helmet on with the wig (I don't have hair). But I didn't look very glamorous when I took the helmet off and the wig was still inside the helmet. And I didn't think about the make-up getting inside the helmet until I took the helmet off. Ooops. But it did smell cool the next time I wore it.

Brianna1
04-08-2008, 04:59 AM
But... but... but... originally posted by DD

Hey DD, if you say but...but...but fast enough you'll sound like a small 2 stroke bike...:D:lol:

DemonicDaughter
04-08-2008, 06:34 AM
originally posted by DD

Hey DD, if you say but...but...but fast enough you'll sound like a small 2 stroke bike...:D:lol:

You say 2 stroke often enough, someone will take you up on that offer! :lol: :D

avery99
04-08-2008, 10:00 AM
of course. triumph speed triple, cross-country three times.

Sheena Pink
04-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Because then we'd all be deaf and the no bike would be heard over traffic. Keep the mufflers, if for nothing else then being a biker and not going deaf during rush hour traffic.

Oh much agreed! Especially when you are like me and shopping for two... Why does that sound like I'm pregnant!? LOL! I'm expecting a gurl I guess!! :rofl:

I think tha's supposed to be eating for two! :D Not shopping for 2
We love BOGO shoes!

DemonicDaughter
04-08-2008, 10:15 AM
I think tha's supposed to be eating for two! :D Not shopping for 2
We love BOGO shoes!

Sometimes I feel like I'm eating for two... :sad: lol

Katie Ashe
04-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Yes I'm a Biker, I like GSXR and ZX-*R Series bikes. I love that sweet sound :daydreaming:

Charona
04-08-2008, 10:24 AM
I heard of an Army guy who attached a suitable amount of hair to the rear of his helmet, inside the back, to look like long hair when he wore the helmet. I don't think it was related to CDing, but to trying to look "in" in spite of the military dress code/haircut rules. Seems to me it would work and eliminate the need to try to get a wig under a helmet.

Another option would be to purchase a second helmet a size or two larger to accomodate a wig. The second helmet could be in a more feminine color, if you can find one. Most of the helmets I see in motorcycle shops seem to be decorated in bold, macho styles. Most helmets seem to caution against repainting, perhaps from fear that the solvents in the paint may damage the helmet.

Harley
04-08-2008, 12:00 PM
I did once on my enduro (street/dirt), packed a lunch and waters in a backpack, had a cami under and headed into Angeles National Forest. After a while on the trails I was getting hot, so I took off my shirt, put it into the pack and rode for an hour or so with the cami in the wind. Freedom is the best description! It was PINK too! Wife still shakes her head at that adventure.

Brianna1
04-09-2008, 04:38 AM
You say 2 stroke often enough, someone will take you up on that offer! Originally posted by DD

My best is 100 :chained: say no more!!!

Stormgirl
04-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Have any of your fellow MX ladies ridden a 500cc 2 stroke before? Only ridden a CR500 once and I just about ripped my arm sockets out lol. I'll stick to 250cc.

beth ann
04-09-2008, 05:55 AM
I have a BMW85/80RT and a 2004 Harley Davidson Lowrider. I have been all over the western US and British Columbia on the BEEMER. It was great fun going on the International Ferry from Sidney, B.C. down through the San Juan Islands and back to Anacortes, WA and then back home. Highlrecommended!in guy mode.:) beth ann

DemonicDaughter
04-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by DD

My best is 100 :chained: say no more!!!

Tease! :tongueout lol

Brianna1
04-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Tease! lol Yea, DD I reckon I might be :mooning::)

MX ladies ridden a 500cc 2 stroke before?
not strictly speaking but I have got one a KX500 Kawasaki....it's being restored and it's in a Yamaha road racing frame. I'd post a photo but I don't seem to be able to make it small enough

Chiana
04-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Have any of your fellow MX ladies ridden a 500cc 2 stroke before? Only ridden a CR500 once and I just about ripped my arm sockets out lol. I'll stick to 250cc.

Yup. I raced open/pro MX. Had a semi-factory support ride from Kawasaki that included a bike and parts but no money.

Natalie K
04-13-2008, 07:49 PM
VTX 1800c is my ride

Mandy_UK
04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
I have a cycle, but it's a bicycle - I guess its a two wheel revolution of sorts :daydreaming:

tinadcd
04-13-2008, 08:02 PM
I have a BMW85/80RT

Hang on to that ST, most sought after airhead besides the R90S

From a fellow Beemer Person

Tina (BMWMOA #58621)

briannacder
04-13-2008, 09:17 PM
bought my first one last year 06 shadow 750 aero full dress black and chrome!.
love the bike
wife and i are going on a 1000 mile trek soon just us through the mountains!.

harmony
04-15-2008, 07:38 PM
since starting this i mmight as well end it!
surprising how many motorcycles are out there!!
well...here is me on my beemer -alas in drab-riding on 2 wheels is dangerous enough without any distractions...
http://a762.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/m_2a53d4a92e0c95d651f775b72a504539.jpg
the second pic is my diesel bike-does 180 miles per gallon!!
http://a962.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/m_c940cc9edfa9c62dea52ee7e2ae32791.jpg

Billie Jean
04-20-2008, 02:07 PM
I love to ride my Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900. Had a Yamaha 650 Special for many years and it was my main mode of transportation. Billie Jean

leesametz
04-20-2008, 03:25 PM
the guy started with an 81 yamaha maxim 550 back in 91. stopped riding ini 95 for a myriad of reasons. started working on it last summer but didnt get it cleaned up and running to his satisfaction. it will be ready in a couple of weeks...

in the meantime he picked up an 82 yamaha seca 750. he wants to paint it and i agree. unfortunately it wont be pink...

heres the seca
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/ltdave/P1010005.jpg

and the maxim
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/ltdave/P1012310.jpg

heres the tank for the maxim
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/ltdave/550tank.jpg

never considered riding enfemme because i prefer skirts and heels and stockings and legs and...

Alyla
04-20-2008, 04:15 PM
S3T here! A buelligan.

Alyla

Krista M
04-21-2008, 01:01 AM

a friend of mine had one back in 85
at the time it was way two much power
i would like to ride one now a days
its a nice piece of history

Joy Carter
04-21-2008, 05:14 AM
I rode Harley Road Kings professionally. I got a new one every year for the four years I rode. Yeah I was a "Motor Officer" on the local PD. I know "hiss, booooo, hiss." I loved the job. I spent a huge amount of time just taking to citizens as well as other bikers. The local "crotch rocket" crowd thought they had it made, untill we hit the street. They were much faster than we. But not many wanted to take the chance, trying to out run us.

I had three accidents while on duty. None to serious, or so I thought. I'm now waiting to see the hip surgeon for an implant, from the injury I received in 99'. My motor slid out from under me catching my left leg, wrenching my left hip joint on the saddlebag guard. The joint degenerated from that injury, and now is in need of replacement. And DD being a rider, you must know that you will get into an accident. "The time and place are yet to be determined." Right ?

If your interested, look up "Police Motor Cycles" on You Tube. You can see the kind of riding proficiency, we were required to have to safely ride.
Ride safe you guys and girls.

<object width="425"height="355"><param name="movie"values="http://

iwearstockings
04-21-2008, 07:30 AM
I have a Suzuki SV650s and I'd love to ride it dressed! I have thought about wearing the works under my safety gear. Think It would be just my luck to have a spill and have to explain my underwear to the paramedics! lol

rachellegsep
04-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Suzuki Mk2 B1200S Bandit - wheely king machine. Been biking since 8yrs old. In fact going to a bike Rally this weekend :drink:. No not enfemme :). Would love to ride her in high heel boots , thigh high fishnets, red satin thong, denim mini skirt etc maybe one night:daydreaming:. Front opening full face might be the answer for make up girls. Still have to work out the wig story though.

Hardly Ableson compressors - converting petrol into vibration, noise and obnoxious fumes for over 100 yrs :tongueout. Sorry couldn't resist

Joy Carter
04-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Hardly Ableson compressors - converting petrol into vibration, noise and obnoxious fumes for over 100 yrs :tongueout. Sorry couldn't resist

Obviously you have never rode one.

Charona
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
I saw an item on NBC news the other night saying Harley is laying off workers and reducing production. Apparently the credit crunch has had an effect on financing Harley's motorcycles. The news item even made it onto the BBC World Service. No doubt other makers will also feel the effects, but the other makers (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, et. al.) are much more diversified than Harley. Gas prices may also influence motorcycle sales.

Michelle 51
04-25-2008, 08:28 AM
I ride a cruiser and would love to cruise town in leather mini with black hose and my black dress boots with the 4 ' heels