PDA

View Full Version : Confidence

dominique
03-31-2008, 04:36 AM
Hi girlies, the reason for this, is that I am more confident in my dressing since I came to this site. I would not have been out en-femm so often if I had not seen all the encouragement in other posts. This is mainly aimed at the new members and any one who was in the same positiion as me, did this site give you the confidence that you were lacking or were you on the up ward curve but needed that little push to put you where you wanted to be. But on the other hand I am not so confident of my S.O.'s reaction if and when I tell her. Now over to you.

Amy Hepker
03-31-2008, 04:39 AM
This website gives you the knowledge that you are not alone and you are not weird or out of place. We all need to be who we are enjoy.

Suzy Harrison
03-31-2008, 06:18 AM
Yes it's true for me as well.

Seeing others on this site gave me the confidence to get out in public and I've never looked back.

DemonicDaughter
03-31-2008, 06:34 AM
That's why I joined, in hopes of giving my beautiful SO an outlet, confidence and people of similar interests to talk to. :hugs:

Angie G
03-31-2008, 08:08 AM
Glad you have the confidence you need to go out. and good luck with your wife if you tell her. :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
03-31-2008, 10:39 AM
I joined in 2005 and I must admit that the stories, encuoragement, tips, and etc that I found on this and other sites, did help me get over my fear of going out.
I hope that since then, some of my posted experiences, tips, and etc have helped others to get pass their fears and go out and enjoy themselves.

Ruth
03-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Can I just add that it was the information and support that I got here that gave me the confidence to go out en femme. It's a summer pastime for me so I haven't been out for a while, but I'm looking forward to it!

jessielee
03-31-2008, 04:22 PM
oh, my yes, dears!
the examples we've been given are positively inspirational!
that we too, with practice can oneday fly!
i believe it,
jessie

Deborah Jane
03-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Coming here gave me the confidence to be myself and start enjoying who i am!!
Before i found this place i thought i wasn,t normal...Now i know i,m not and i,m glad of who am:D

joann07
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
I was once inspired by the reading other girls experiences and, I still am, but without their stories I would never have had the confidence to do the things I'm doing today.
In return, I also love to share mine because I hope that my stories will encourage others.

Hugs!

Eugenie
03-31-2008, 05:20 PM
did this site give you the confidence that you were lacking or were you on the up ward curve but needed that little push to put you where you wanted to be.
Indeed this site (and others in French) helped me feel more confident but I was also on an upward curve, thanks to the help of two GGs whom I had come out... I felt a lot better...

But on the other hand I am not so confident of my S.O.'s reaction if and when I tell her.
So far, my SO had tolerated my crossdressing for more than 35 years on a "no see - no talk" basis...

Of course, she rapidly noticed changes in my attitude, in particular that I felt more confident and less guilty about my crossdressing. I even dared making allusions to the subject...

She didn't really like this evolution in my feelings and behaviours...

Other events, though, have changed our relationship with regard to crossdressing for the better, even if not perfect... I've told that story many times...

:hugs:
Eugenie