PDA

View Full Version : Buried in the cake...

Julie York
03-31-2008, 05:22 PM
I just had this idea. I am a part timer CD it would seem. From reading the forum my experiences and needs when it comes to CD stuff is like a person who can walk past chocolate for a year or so and then eat an entire cake in one go.

I just had this vision of someone nibbling a bit at the edges of a chocolate cake and ending up with them burying their face in it mumbling "Ohhhhh chocolate!!"

I think we take the signals of femininity and sensual cues and somehow bury ourselves in the cake, as it were. It's like... you can't get enough of breasts, or frills, or sensual materials, or legs, or panties, or heels....all the signals of 'female' so you envelope yourself in them....smother yourself in femininity.

I posted in a thread somewhere that the guy wasn't gay for wearing women's clothing, he just had a woman fetish.
I think that still holds up.

Nicole Erin
03-31-2008, 05:41 PM
:idontknow:

Are you asking what effect this song has on the space-time correlation or perhaps you are wondering how the molecular structure of red paint effects politics in Anartica?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gB4MNu6W9sg

Julie York
03-31-2008, 05:45 PM
:idontknow:

Are you asking what effect this song has on the space-time correlation or perhaps you are wondering how the molecular structure of red paint effects politics in Anartica?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gB4MNu6W9sg

I'll have what you're having.

TGMarla
03-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I think that's....how would you limeys say it?.....spot on!

(Errr....sorry about the "limeys" bit!) :D

Nicole Erin
03-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Julie, you have had enough as it is. ;)

KatGRL774
03-31-2008, 08:02 PM
If you were crossdressing at the speed of light, and you flashed your headlights... would they do anything?

deja true
03-31-2008, 08:07 PM
"Julie, you have had enough as it is. "

Still, we all drink from the same cup here...

And Mademoiselle Erin....there is NEVER enough!

Julie is our zen philosopher! Senseless and sensational...

deja

docrobbysherry
03-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Except that: a guy dressed in woman's clothes is quite possibly, a would-be lesbian. So, the fact is, he IS GAY, at lite speed, with his headlites on! And I think THAT takes the cake! And as Julie would say, "Enough is enough".

Put that in your pipes and smoke it! Even if it blows your hi!

Brynna M
03-31-2008, 10:59 PM
I think I agree with this idea. While I like women like most guys it beyond that for me. With respect to people and clothes I really only find womens things attractive (I really don't see what women like about guys.) So I indulge in these things more than a guy might. So am I a femininity junkie?

B.

uknowhoo
03-31-2008, 11:13 PM
I think the term femmophile describes it pretty well, as did you JY.

My problem is I can't go for a week, let alone a year, without my fixes of chocolate or feminity.

Dalece
03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
Beam Me up. And again the food talk POOF There goes our girlish figure. I enjoy being a girl not Gay or Lesbian. I'm me plan and simple wether I'm In a dress or Pants

Sharon
04-01-2008, 01:00 AM
I prefer pie.

:D

gagirl1
04-01-2008, 04:54 AM
i don't mean this in a bad way, but that might be the gayest video i have ever seen. wow.

cindybarnes
04-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Soooo Julie,, are you saying I cant have my cake and eat it too ?

Red Velvet cake feels so good with shaved legs :)

Cindy

Suzie S.
04-01-2008, 05:35 AM
Julie, you could be right. A rather amusing comparison, but a point well made. Although, I prefer a juicy New York sirloin! But, a steak every day would clog my arteries! :eek:

jessielee
04-01-2008, 06:39 AM
oh, dear Julie,
you are just too wickedly wonderful! sorry i missed saying happy birthday two days ago.
i believe you are right, we are caught up completely.
so i say on the one hand,
i desire to have my cake very much and to eat it, too.
and on the other hand,
please, keep those Wiggles blokes far, far from me,
they're frightening!

Sherry nailed it down; in my perfect world i am lesbian.
kisses,
jessie

Elizabeth Ann
04-01-2008, 06:53 AM
This is off topic, but the thread reminds me of one of my favorite New Yorker cartoons:

A group sitting around a table with a large birthday cake, candles blazing, in the middle. The guest of honor then says, "food as a metaphor for love, again?"

Elizabeth

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 07:09 AM
If you were crossdressing at the speed of light, and you flashed your headlights... would they do anything?

Only to on-coming CDers! :D But that would mostly be them stopping to ask where you got them. :lol2:

Except that: a guy dressed in woman's clothes is quite possibly, a would-be lesbian. So, the fact is, he IS GAY, at lite speed, with his headlites on! And I think THAT takes the cake! And as Julie would say, "Enough is enough".

Put that in your pipes and smoke it! Even if it blows your hi!

And that was one of my points with my "The Gay Issue" post... depending on the individual of course. ;)

i don't mean this in a bad way, but that might be the gayest video i have ever seen. wow.

I really wish the phrase "that's the most heterosexual (fill in whatever here) I've ever seen" rolled off the tongue as easily.

Sandi jo
04-01-2008, 09:14 AM
I can't get enough of that cake

Carol Sue
04-01-2008, 09:21 AM
I have no idea what this thread is about.

EnglishRose
04-01-2008, 09:51 AM
I think that's....how would you limeys say it?.....spot on!

(Errr....sorry about the "limeys" bit!) :D

Not sure if that's actaully a Southern England thing. Where Julie and I come from, they're more likely to say things like "appen tha's right!"

To remain on topic, I'd like to profess my love of shiny things, especially where it comes to female attire :D

Julie York
04-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Ommmmmmmmmm!

:meditate:

genetic girl
04-01-2008, 11:18 AM
So my dear Julie,
Coming from your run away GG. What does it mean if you can eat a whole chocolate cake everyday for a year and not feel guilty? And for all of you saying you would be fat, THAT IS WHY I GO TO THE GYM.

Julie York
04-01-2008, 12:13 PM
So my dear Julie,
Coming from your run away GG. What does it mean if you can eat a whole chocolate cake everyday for a year and not feel guilty? And for all of you saying you would be fat, THAT IS WHY I GO TO THE GYM.

It means the chocolate sprogget bracket in your brain is jammed in the open position.

:D

genetic girl
04-02-2008, 04:37 AM
It means the chocolate sprogget bracket in your brain is jammed in the open position.

Oh thank you oh wise one. (on knees bowing down to you) Now I can finally tell Nikki why it is useless to tell me to stop eating so much chocolate. :D

Angie G
04-02-2008, 09:58 AM
I don't leave it alone long enough to go overboard on it. :hugs:
Angie