PDA

View Full Version : First time passing - sort of

Karen Johnson
03-31-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm one of those who thought they could never pass. As feminine as I feel inside, outside I'm just too masculine.

Over the past four years I've been collecting clothes. The first thing was a nightgown that my wife bought me. Eventually I got my own shoes, bras, forms and everything in between - except a wig. That all changed last week when I finally went to a shop and got fitted.

Before I tried the wig on for my wife she took me shopping for some basic make-up. We got foundation, powder, lipstick, blush, eye liner and mascara. After we got home I showered and shaved and she went to work on me. After the make-up I got dressed and then put on the wig.

Wow! We were both shocked. I actually looked pretty good. She said I was cute and could pass if someone didn't look real close.

I cannot describe how wonderful it felt. Those of you who have been there know what I mean.

If you're one of those who think you could never pass, take it from me when I say you never know till you try.

Daintre
03-31-2008, 05:43 PM
Hello Karen, what a wonderful experience you had. To have your wife so supportive must have made the experience sweet. Congratulations on your perseverance.

me2
03-31-2008, 05:51 PM
I cant wait to be fully dressed some day. What I would like to know is where do you girls find wives that are not only ok with you cding but like and support you with. If I could find one I might think about getting married again :love: I would love to be dressed nicely with a partner that would love and support me.

Me2

Eugenie
03-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Indeed, the wig is a very key feature in our endeavour to look like a woman... I had the same experience except for the implication of my wife. When I finally was able to buy a nice wig I felt a lot more confident.

All the best for your future success in "passing".

:hugs:
Eugenie

Rachel Morley
03-31-2008, 08:32 PM
That's awesome news! ... yes, a good wig is essential as is good makeup. Clothes, as long as they don't make you stand out too much, are IMHO less important. Oh .... and of course, mannerisms are very important as well. Bad body language is a dead giveaway. It looks like you're all set now for some fun time en femme in public :D Good luck!

...and your wife sounds absolutely wonderful :)

SandyR
03-31-2008, 08:51 PM
Totally Awesome Karen!

I can remember looking in the mirror and thinking "your just a guy in a skirt" but with some TLC and time, I like how I look.

Now, we are all looking forward to seeing Pics of this girl......

Hugs!

SandyR

Pandora
03-31-2008, 09:42 PM
If you're one of those who think you could never pass, take it from me when I say you never know till you try.

That would be me, but I will be taking your words and using them for inspiration. Thanks hon! :hugs: