PDA

View Full Version : Accepting S.O.'s SUCK!

Violetgray
04-01-2008, 07:05 PM
I am a crossdresser. I married my wife thinking that she was a normal, intolerant, close-minded woman, but after years of being married to what I thought was a gender bigot I discovered to my horror that she accepting.
I had always suspected in the back of my mind because even though she knew I was a crossdresser, she didn't yell, she didn't cry, nothing. It had been months, and she hasn't made snide remarks, hasn't threatened to tell my family or our mutal friends, or anything of the sort.

Then finally I caught her red-handed. Once, while I was cleaning, I found a strange skirt in our room. When I confronted her about it at first she said it was for her and that she was going to surprise herself, but after I pressed she finally admitted it was for me. Words could not express my shock.

A million thoughts immediately began to run through my head. Does this make her gay? What will our neighbors think? Why does she feel the need to do this? Am I not woman enough for her?

After I did some reading, however, I found out that I was not alone. That many people throughout the world, and throughout history have been diagnosed with acceptance, and I all of a sudden realized that the world was not going to end. I read the book "My Wife Helen," a book by the transgendered Betty talking about these very same issues. In the end, I finally decided that I would love her unconditionally, even if she did like men in skirts once in a while.

I now go to a support group for crossdressers with accepting S.O.'s. Its a great place to vent, talk with others who share these issues and get in touch with other men who've been down this road before. Until we get this sorted out we've made sort of a compromise. She's allowed to be tolerant, but only at times when I'm not there to see it, and NEVER in front of the kids. And I do feel a little better that she's promised not to let me go on hormones.

Hope my experience helps those of you who are still suffering through a relationship with an accepting, S.O.,

---Violet

victoriamwilliams1
04-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Ok, What it the moral of the story? I got it, keep her in the closet:)

Love it

Tristan
04-01-2008, 07:10 PM
April fools?

Carroll
04-01-2008, 07:17 PM
I Love it, LOL :lol2:

Valerie Nicole
04-01-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm hoping that I'm not missing something, and that this is meant as a tongue-in-cheek post. If it is, may I say "brilliant!"

vikki2020
04-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Maybe someday she will come around, and throw all your stuff out!Until then, you'll just have to try and cope.I know it's hard,but hang in there!:)

Susan.
04-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Wonderful post!!

Jilmac
04-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Great thread Violet, I'll be laughing all night. Luv and:hugs: Jill

TSchapes
04-01-2008, 07:50 PM
kicks me out of the house and posts pictures of me on my company's web site. She's going to take back all the clothes she's given me and force me to wear boxers again. That day can't come to soon for my taste.

- Tracy :D

docrobbysherry
04-01-2008, 08:10 PM
That's pretty much the reason I got divorced! She kept wanting to go shopping for dresses together, and inviting me to go out with the "girls"! Then, they ALL treated me like I was one of them! I was SO unconfortable!

She kept buying these sexy, hot outfits for me, and insisted I wear them when we were having sex! She KNEW I prefered granny dresses!

She spent hours working on my makeup and looks before going out. I looked just like a woman when she finished. She KNOWS I like the Man-in-a-dress look!

Finally, I found out she was cheating on me! Wearing clothes that she SAID were just for me! Oh yeah, she always let me wear anything of hers. Like THAT made it OK!?

I had to dump her, Violet. Sounds like u may have to do the same! I'm truely sorry!
RS

loveaCD GG
04-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Haha! I guess Shannon should join your support group!

Tamara Croft
04-01-2008, 08:18 PM
:lol: nutter...

Kayla_CD
04-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Y'know, as sarcastic as you meant this to be I'm just as terrified that my gf would be accepting as I am that she dumps me on the spot.

melissacd
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
OMG you poor poor girl, we are here for you sweetie. I know that it is difficult at this moment, but trust me it will get better. Time has a way of healing all things including something as serious as this transgression.

I suggest that you may want to consider getting into counselling immediately. I am sure with the right therapy that she will be non-accepting in no time. There are lots of resources on the web that speak of the ills of cross dressing and there are several books as well. I know that when my spouse accepted I almost cried myself to sleep, but the pain passes.

Let us just hope that this is just a scare tactic on her part and that if you let the dust settle and the smoke blow over that she will be ready to burn your clothes and kick your butt out of there.

I wish you all the best with your problem and just hope that that never happens to me.

Huggs
Melissa

deja true
04-01-2008, 09:07 PM
God, I know what you mean Vi.

I've been haunting our church socials looking for the most uptight, conservative harridans I can find for an SO, but every time they see my plucked eyebrows, they try to seduce me in the cloak room.

Guess I'm gonna start looking in art bars and left wing feminist bookstores.

It's absolute HELL trying to remain miserable and guilty and frustrated, but a perv's gotta do what a perv's gotta do!

JackieS
04-01-2008, 09:08 PM
I can only say what a relief it is to finally find someone with the courage to discuss this strange and abhorrent behaviour. At the first signs of my wife accepting my dressing, I insisted she sleep on the couch until she was ready to start treating me with the disdain I deserved. Now, whenever she wants to go shopping with me, I insist we spend all our time in the men's department. This quickly knocks the stuffing out of her and gets life back to normal.

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Hello... My name is DD.... and... I'm an accepting SO!!! :cry:

It started when I was around 19 years old and met my ex-husband. I knew he liked to wear dresses and I TRIED to be angry but... but... I just COULDN'T! I did everything to try to control him but in the end.... well, I just let him be himself.

Now I realize I'm so accepting that YET AGAIN I'm in a relationship with a CDer and...

YES! OK! I'll admit it!!!! I LOVE THAT MY SO CROSSDRESSES!!! Happy? You finally got it out of me! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? Yes, I buy her clothing! Yes, I do her makeup! Yes, I go OUT OF MY WAY to accommodate her dressing!!!! I know I need counseling but... I guess I just love this pink fog I'm in. :D

deja true
04-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I know I need counseling but... I guess I just love this pink fog I'm in. :D

Counseling? You need more than counselling you....you...WOMAN!

We should get you're cute a$$ BANNED!

Whaddya say, girls?

Hmmmmph!

melissacd
04-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Well DD I am glad that at least you can admit this. Admitting your problem is half the battle. The next step is to get enrolled into AcceptingGGsAnonymous.

Rachel Morley
04-01-2008, 09:19 PM
LOL :lol: ... you just described my wife! Very funny post .... and yeah, I really did laugh out loud :)

DemonicDaughter
04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Counseling? You need more than counselling you....you...WOMAN!

We should get you're cute a$$ BANNED!

Whaddya say, girls?

Hmmmmph!

Well at least you think I have a cute a$$! :D Oops! There I go again! I can't help myself! Oh will this misery every end?! Please, don't ban me! I need this! You don't understand! The shoes, the skirts, the silk stockings!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! Please, I'll be good. I'll... ummm.... I'll post about how much I can't stand it!!! Yeah, it'll be a lie but anything to bask in the glory of the fog!!!

Well DD I am glad that at least you can admit this. Admitting your problem is half the battle. The next step is to get enrolled into AcceptingGGsAnonymous.

Knowing is half the battle? Wasn't that from GI Joe. LOL!

TxKimberly
04-01-2008, 09:37 PM
OMG! There are women out there that accept us?? What freaks! Where will the madness end??!! Sheesh, the world just aint safe I tell ya, it just aint safe!

Fanny
04-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Your post may be quite tongue in cheek ... but ... it also shows to illustrate that women do come in all ... shapes and ....sizes and ....attitudes. I think I love them all.

melissacd
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Well at least you think I have a cute a$$! :D Oops! There I go again! I can't help myself! Oh will this misery every end?! Please, don't ban me! I need this! You don't understand! The shoes, the skirts, the silk stockings!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! Please, I'll be good. I'll... ummm.... I'll post about how much I can't stand it!!! Yeah, it'll be a lie but anything to bask in the glory of the fog!!!

Knowing is half the battle? Wasn't that from GI Joe. LOL!

Girl how can you even suggest lying about something as serious as this! My goodness, next you will be suggesting that you will make a concerted effort to find all his hidden stash and throw it away. I tell you the efforts that accepting GGs will go to to hide how they really feel. If I ever live to be a hundred years I will never ever understand their warped and twisted way of thinking...now you go off to your room girlie to think about how bad you have been :heehee:

deja true
04-01-2008, 09:42 PM
"Sheesh, the world just aint safe I tell ya, it just aint safe!"

It's gotta be something in the water...

Or public school education...

Or them darn liberals...

Or a hormonal imbalance...

OMG! Why us?

Joy Carter
04-01-2008, 10:25 PM
My computer must be on the blink, or I'm in the wrong forum.

Niya W
04-01-2008, 10:26 PM
the only masochist here that is looking for a supportive SO. What wrong with me I need help

harmony
04-01-2008, 10:32 PM
WANTED!!!
realy butch looking bulldyke
for behaviour correction.
a hopeless crossdresser
call 160 5551234

my post #69

Niya W
04-01-2008, 10:42 PM
WANTED!!!
realy butch looking bulldyke
for behaviour correction.
a hopeless crossdresser
call 160 5551234

my post #69

My ex high school PE teacher should fit the bill. Her mannerisms makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look like a girlie boy. Hell she makes him look dainty ballerina.

Mary Morgan
04-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Wow how shocking. it is good to see that you are handling as well as you are. I'm here for you if you need me. Geez, I hope this doesn't spend all over the community. I guess the key is to watch for little feminine kindnesses.

AmberTG
04-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Well' I'm glad I don't have to deal with this problem! It's bad enough having accepting siblings without also being cursed with an accepting spouse! Oh, the struggle you must be going through!:heehee:

Suzy Harrison
04-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Well I'm shocked and disgusted - just what is the world coming to these days?

DemonicDaughter
04-02-2008, 05:56 AM
...now you go off to your room girlie to think about how bad you have been :heehee:

*hangs head in shame*

... can I pick out her next outfit while I'm in my room?

Well I'm shocked and disgusted - just what is the world coming to these days?

Damned if I know. :D

jessielee
04-02-2008, 07:17 AM
bad, bad girlies.
its after school detention for the lot of you!
may have to make her wear the boxers and a tie
for humiliation.
tell us more!
giggles,
jessie

melissacd
04-02-2008, 08:39 AM
... can I pick out her next outfit while I'm in my room?

Just like an accepting GG, always pushing the envelope :D

Jenny Beth
04-02-2008, 08:50 AM
Add me to the list of whiners and complainers. Because of my wife's acceptance closet space is at a premium and there's no room for my guy clothes. She's addicted to buying me girl clothes for Christmas and birthdays and I can't tell my friends what she got me, it's just not right to tell the guys at work she bought me baby dolls! Sometimes she buys me things with the excuse that they were on sale. I can't watch a movie or a television show with a woman in a nice dress without her saying, "Wouldn't you love to wear that?" or worse, "Wouldn't you love to have her figure?" And to top it all off she calls me "her girl", I just don't know what's wrong with her!!! Nice to see I'm not the only one with wife problems. :o

EnglishRose
04-02-2008, 09:25 AM
I also wish to register a complaint.

Here I go decrying the opportunities to dress, and then I remember one time last year. It was a quiet saturday, we were going to have a game of cards, and out of the blue she pulls out a peachy-orange sun dress for me to wear during the game.

Inconsiderate or what!

(in all seriousness remembering that day makes me feel fuzzy inside :))

shannonsilk
04-02-2008, 09:29 AM
April fools?

Ha Ha. That's hilarious.

melissacd
04-02-2008, 09:48 AM
...a peachy-orange sun dress for me to wear during the game.

Inconsiderate or what!

(in all seriousness remembering that day makes me feel fuzzy inside :))

Peach-Fuzzy? :D

It is hard to understand how it is that we put up with these inconsiderate Accepting GGs, do they not understand that we thrive on keeping this hidden and secret, that we really do like to feel guilty, shamed and in constant fear of being discovered. Oy-yoiy-yoiy what next, Accepting Families, Friends and Co-workers...whatever is this world coming to!

DemonicDaughter
04-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Just like an accepting GG, always pushing the envelope :D

Can I be punished? ;) :dom:

happygirl
04-02-2008, 10:29 AM
You have a wonderful talent for writing. Satire and such is my favorite.. Your toung in cheek style is so refreshing, I just love you. Lyn

Shelly Preston
04-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Can I be punished? ;) :dom:

Be careful what you wish for :eek:

You never know what can happen especially with your earlier confession

:dom:

DemonicDaughter
04-02-2008, 01:20 PM
You have a wonderful talent for writing. Satire and such is my favorite.. Your toung in cheek style is so refreshing, I just love you. Lyn

That was satire? I thought she was being serious! Will someone make up my mind!

.... Although I like this "tongue in cheek" talk all of you are saying... My question is... which cheek? Yes, I'm being cheeky! :mooning:

Be careful what you wish for :eek:

You never know what can happen especially with your earlier confession

:dom:

I laugh in the face of danger! I stick my tongue out at fate! I dare the winds of destiny! I... do other things like that!!!! :D

Bring it on!

Sandi jo
04-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Yep I hate that the SO likes to take Sandi to bed,maybe I'll just throw out all my panties.

rickie121x
04-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Your post may be quite tongue in cheek ... but ... it also shows to illustrate that women do come in all ... shapes and ....sizes and ....attitudes. I think I love them all. Fanny said: "I think I love them all." Now that makes sense to me. Yes, I may even try to be like one.

And having this mental/emotional affliction of acceptance, perhaps "they", accepting women, should be quarantined? Just in case "it" may be "catching". Seriously, I hope to god that it is. Catching - really contagious, that is.

Quarantined? Naw, more like corralled. So that I can select one, rope her and take her home! I am very strong and can handle that acceptance just like a man.

Rickie...

deja true
04-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Um....it's April 2nd, girls....

Are we still fooling or did all you crazy bitches drink the same stuff that makes Julie York so whacky?

Whatever...I'll have a double!

ShannonGermany
04-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Haha! I guess Shannon should join your support group! :tongueout

Nice story violet :)

Niya W
04-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Um....it's April 2nd, girls....

Are we still fooling or did all you crazy bitches drink the same stuff that makes Julie York so whacky?

Whatever...I'll have a double!

Hands Deja the Kool aide. It will make ever thing all better.

SandyR
04-02-2008, 09:10 PM
She got you a skirt........WOW! and I was proud mine got me Off Black hose for my Birthday....Your wife rocks.......

Very cool!

SandyR

Sheena Pink
04-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Sorry, another accepting SO. Where's the place I'm s'posed to go to be "normal"?
Practiced retail therapy yesterday, picked up a new skirt for me, new earrings and a really sexy top for Bre. He had scheduled me for reprogramming, just is tired of me wanting her around wearing dresses and panties.
She just has to accept my weakness.:D
I love a gurl in a skirt... heels... fishnets... oh and don't forget the makeup!

Angie G
04-03-2008, 11:05 AM
I feel your pain Violet for I suffer the same fate hun :heehee::hugs:
Angie

Daphne7
04-03-2008, 04:26 PM
its so hard to be anything other than accepting.... i mean, he's the same size and suddenly i got the red light to go shopping...for him, but "can i borrow that?"
Oh sorry hun, i thought that top might look good on you, no, well let me try it on.

lol

DemonicDaughter
04-03-2008, 04:47 PM
its so hard to be anything other than accepting.... i mean, he's the same size and suddenly i got the red light to go shopping...for him, but "can i borrow that?"
Oh sorry hun, i thought that top might look good on you, no, well let me try it on.

lol

Come sit with me dear... we need to talk about this. :D

See, I have the same problem... my SO and I aren't too far from the same size and we love the same style. So I've been known to steal a wig or two. lol

Isn't it great! And to think, not only do we get to go shopping MORE, we get to actually play dress up with another person! Oh and the spa nights! Facials and mani/pedicures! And makeup! Oh just getting to play with new looks!

I think my head is about to explode! Hold on, I need to breathe in this bag for a moment!