PDA

View Full Version : Wearing lingerie while in male attire

clairemarie
04-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Hello everyone,

Over the months I have read a lot about wearing lingerie while in male attire. Having recently retired, I am able to pretty much wear casual male attire all the time. I do enjoy occasionally wearing something special underneath. My questions are, how much do you wear, such as a brassiere, cami, panties, stockings, etc? Obviously a full or half-slip would not work. I think I would really like to wear everything but I am a little worried about something showing. I need some advice.

Thanks ladies,

Claire Marie Hawkins

KandisTX
04-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Depends on the day for me. I am dressed in panties and pantyhose daily under my suit and on casual Friday when I can wear my leather vest I wear a bra.

Kandis:love::rose2:

joann07
04-02-2008, 02:41 PM
I wear pantyhose all the time whether its under my jeans or pants.
In addtion, I wear them with loafers, but without socks.

I know that my nyloned ankles are exposed if I cross my legs, for example, but I don't try to hide it because if I do then I would be purposely drawing attention to myself.
So, I just treat things as normal and go about my business.
If anyone has noticed so be it, but so far, nobody has asked or treated me any differently.

Hugs!

Alana65
04-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Claire,

The only male attire I wear at work are.....socks & shirts (no DD, I am wearing other clothes too.......get your mind out of the gutter). Everything else is female......sneakers, jeans (softer & fit me better), and panties (low-rise thongs). When I'm at home, anything goes :devil:......I live alone.

CharleneT
04-02-2008, 02:42 PM
"under-dressing" is very common, for many that is their only outlet in fact (me for many years). I wear whatever I feel like, except I do not wear bras under male clothing. There are some functional issues, such as slips don't work with pants... Depending on the kind of work I'm doing that day, I will wear anything from just panties to a full bustier/hose/etc set. Almost every day I wear at least panties.

C.

Emily Ann Brown
04-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Pantihose, panties, cami with shelf bra built in, female socks....every day at work.

Emily Ann

jessielee
04-02-2008, 02:57 PM
i'm in the same boat as Kandis.
no need to worry about crossing exposing anything in cowboy boots, though.
tough and rugged marborough man with a softer underside.
jessie

ColleenW
04-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Panties all the time. Pantyhose when it's cold. Usually a cami and when I can get away with it a bra.

JoAnnDallas
04-02-2008, 03:08 PM
7 days a week I wear panties and a bra under my drab clothing. When it is cold, I will also wear pantyhose or a garter belt and stockings. Some days I will wear a cami instead of my male undershirt. When it is warm out, I have even worn fem t-shirt, fem shorts, fem sandels, along with my panties.
Under dressing is very common for many of us. You can wear many fem clothing items and still look male.

sissystephanie
04-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi, from another Georgia girl. I wear panties every day and unless I am going to weat a white dress shirt a bra. In cooler weather I wear a silk cami in place of an ugly t-shirt. I occasionally wear pantyhose, or maybe thigh highs, under my drab clothes. I have even gone on sales calls wearing panties, bra, cami, and even ladies low heel shoes along with my requisite suit!:heehee: Made each sale too!:)

Where in Western Geprgia are you? I am in the Atlanta area, but travel around.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

Eugenie
04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I very rarely wear feminine underwear when I am dressed as a man. In general for me it is all "en femme" or nothing...

There are however a few exceptions to that rule...

When I go to buy my feminine clothes, so far I have only been dessed as a man. But that doesn't stop me for trying on what I am considering to buy.

From time to time, to facilitate trying on women clothes I go shopping with women underwear underneath my male clothes. When I buy tops, if I don't wear a bra, I have often have a problem with the size and style... I also wear nylon stockings in those situation in order to be able to try on shoes...

When I do wear a bra under my male clothes, I try to wear rather ample pullovers in order to hide my 36 D breasts which become far more visible when I wear an underwired bra. Other women underwear really don't show bellow male clothes...

:hugs:
Eugenie

murphysd2004
04-02-2008, 05:09 PM
I usually wear pantyhose and a girdle under by business clothes. Not only is it a turn on, but my male clothes seem to fit better.

Sandi jo
04-02-2008, 05:34 PM
I wear panties almost every day,no problems at all

O2B Barbara
04-02-2008, 05:59 PM
I have heard that Jockey may be starting a line for men? I still prefer Victorias Secret under it all, all the time!

Scotty
04-02-2008, 06:29 PM
I always wear panties, bikini style, got a cuple pairs of sporty bikini styles in blue's, greens, and some striped one's...

Been wearing them for years...

Kristen Marie
04-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Panties all the time.....cami's when possible usually once a week.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
04-02-2008, 07:52 PM
:battingeyelashes:I always wear Thong panties 24/7, sometimes I wear tights or very short womens athletic shorts under my pants. Don't usually wear a bra while in male attire, Straps usually show thru. But Thongs are always there.:battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi Claire,

As others have said, I think it's fairly common for CDers to "underdress". I myself always underdress .... minimally with panties and a bra all the year round. Even in the hot summer months in the Sacramento valley (when it often reaches 100 degs) and I'm only wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts, I always wear my bra (yes it does show - slightly). In the winter I add more lingerie like panty hose and camisoles :)

However, I don't "dress" under male clothes. My outer clothes are always women's ones ... and sometimes (out of work) it's pretty obvious (especially to other women) that I'm wearing girl's stuff :eek:

silkenhose
04-02-2008, 09:51 PM
I have heard that Jockey may be starting a line for men? I still prefer Victorias Secret under it all, all the time!

I have several Jockey thongs made for men, they are perfect.......

Samantha43
04-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Sometimes I wear panties and thigh highs under my male clothes.

shalini_ukunge
04-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Panties and bra 24/7. Stockings or Pantyhose all the time, except when I retire for the night. Waist cincher or corset most days.

Choice of shirt fabric and bra colour is important if you dont want the bra straps to show through. White bras will show through a white shirt irrespective of how thick the shirt is, but beige bras wont if the shirt is not totally transparent.

Shalini

Dena
04-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Always wear panties, other stuff only in winter. A chemise fits well under most clothes.

Angie G
04-03-2008, 12:27 AM
When I'm not at work I'm wearing panties of some style and some times a cami. :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
04-03-2008, 01:57 AM
The first three items I put on every day are panties, pantyhose and cami, except in the summertime when I wear sockettes.

Helen MC
04-03-2008, 06:30 AM
I have worn panties under my trousers 24/7 since I was 15, that's 40 years now. I started to "underdress" in my big sister's knickers when I was 12 but had to wear boys Y-Fronts on the days I had to do PE which subject I gave up when I was 15.

I simply do not own any male underpants and haven't done so since I used my last pairs as cleaning cloths when I was 18 and moved away from the family home. So to me panties under male outwear is the norm 24/7/365.

karynspanties
04-03-2008, 06:48 AM
Panties 24/7 for the last three years. Cami or full slip (just tuck it into your pants) with no problem under my shirts. Just be aware of spagetti straps, they show up. But as I said, I just tuck my full slip into my pants. No problems with bunching and you don't have to worry about something sticking out from the bottom of your shirt. Never a bra without forms. What's the use?

BETH H
04-03-2008, 07:00 AM
I wear panties all the time a bra and cami in winter under jacket or sweatshirt feel's good nobody knows

beth

clairemarie
04-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Hi,

I am in West central Georgia. We have lived in Harris County for about thirty years. I do not envy your living so close to Atlanta. Are you a member of Sig Ep? I am concidering joining this year. Thanks for the note.

Claire Marie

Keely
04-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Panties almost 24/7. There was that Boxer's day. That's usually all the lingerie I where under.

pantyhosedlegs
04-03-2008, 08:37 AM
I wear pantyhose and a pantygirdle everyday under my pants or jeans, i no longer own any kind of male underwear so the only underwear i have is pantyhose which i wear 24/7. when i get dressed every morning my pantyhose and girdle is what i wear and i dont even think about it anymore cause it now feels so natural for me to wear my pantyhose that i wont ever go back to wearing drab underwear.

misspatty
04-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi,

I wear panties nearly all the time and I wear a bra or a cami with built in bra most of the rest. Sometimes I'll add small enhancers to the bra. Go for it! Nobody will care.

Patty

joselyn318
04-03-2008, 09:50 AM
I occasionally wear panties (most thongs and low rise bikinis) and bra underneath my drab clothes. When I go shopping I like to dress more feminine with boot cut jeans, a cute top, and sandals.

Michelle_Blue
04-03-2008, 10:40 AM
How did you accomplish the 36D breasts?

michellecd9999
04-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I have worn panties, pantyhose, hose and garter often when I am out in public in male mode. During the winter when I have a thick, bulky shirt on I have worn a bra, body shaper (all in one) or cami. One day I was wearing panties, pantyhose and bra under my jeans and sweatshirt when a female friend stopped by so I could help her put on new wipers. She never picked up on my what I had on underneath!
Michelle

fran46
04-03-2008, 01:23 PM
I've been wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose underneath my men's clothes for years, and in all variety of circumstances and locales.

I have lectured at an Ivy League university with the squeeze of control-top hose insistently reminding me for the entire 45 minutes of my femme persona. I've called groups of several hundred to order for business meetings as I stood at the podium in nylon-and-Lycra panties.

And perhaps most daringly, I underdressed while attending a White House reception a few years ago. Shaking hands with William Jefferson Clinton while feeling the gentle pressure of my bra band around my chest and the unrelenting tug of the straps over my shoulders was a real trip.

Afterwards, I felt as if I had just stepped out of that '60s and '70s lingerie advertising campaign that showed women in various fantasy situations: "I dreamed I met the President in my Maidenform bra."

The truth is, I am more confident and relaxed when I'm underdressed than when I'm not. Somehow, a bra and panties provide me with an assurance and poise -- a fully integrated personal calm -- that I otherwise lack.

Anyway, I have come to realize that the secret for successful -- that is, unnoticed, invisible and secret -- underdressing is all in the bra. You don't want one with underwire, hardware or hooks that will create telltale bumps in your shirt, and you don't want one with molded cups or even light padding, either.

No, the best stealth bra is a pullover style that lies completely flat on your chest. Here of late, I've been wearing American Apparel's cotton-and-spandex model, with straps that crisscross in the back. That last feature keeps them from slipping off your shoulder, another plus in avoiding detection.

Just below is a picture of the bra I'm talking about. That's a photograph from the American Apparel website -- those are not my breasts.

Don't I wish.

gwendy
04-03-2008, 09:08 PM
I am a CD and a very happy submissive to a wonderful Mistress who insisted that my, albeit limited male underwear, had to go.
“But at work I have to change from my day wear to my ‘food factory wear’ in a male changing?” I complained.
“You can have 3 pairs of Sloggy white knickers” (panties, I live in the UK) was Her reply.
So now I happily own no male underwear (2 large, bulging drawers of girly undies of course) and 3 pairs of, now, rather tatty, white unisex pants.
Most of the year I wear just pretty panties under my male attire but in our wet and cold UK winters it is so nice to be able to add pretty camisoles, pantyhose and girly socks. It is also the time I can wear a bra under a sweater - I wonder how many other lads at the bar in my local pub are so prettily attired underneath? more that most would suspect I think.
gwendoline

sharon2
04-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I love to wear my lingerie under my male clothes as often as possible it is
a great feeling.When i am driving i love to wear my highheels.

Rachel Morley
04-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Somehow, a bra and panties provide me with an assurance and poise -- a fully integrated personal calm -- that I otherwise lack.
Me too! :D If I ever don't put a bra on it feels so "wrong" and I just don't feel comfortable at all. I feel like "something is missing".

rustynail
04-04-2008, 01:59 AM
I love to wear what you see in my avatar under my bulky sweater, at home or shopping. Then i can take off the sweater in the car! Wonderful!

Amy Hepker
04-04-2008, 04:36 AM
Wear anything you can. I wear a Bra, Panties and Pantyhose everyday, you can also find lipstick in the same color as your lips so no one will know. You can also find clear mascara to put on your eyelashes. There are a lot of things you can do. You can even find unisex clothing that is worn by both sexes. I wear a T-Shirt over my Bra and a western shirt over that, I just do not fasten the western shirt, so yes in the right light you can see I am wearing one.

Michelle04240
04-04-2008, 05:27 AM
I always wear panties. I don't own a single pair of men's undies.
I wear a bra often and sometimes hose. Do they show?
Well, I'm sure you could spot a peak of a panty band fairly often, or even a panty line if you were looking and really don't care or take precautions to prevent it. As for the bra, I do tend to be more aware of how well it's seen although I have been out and looked in the mirror only to find you can still clearly see it.

There are of course a few places and people I hide from. Work, some family but otherwise don't care who notices.

Tomara
05-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Hi I also wear panties, bralet (no seams in these) cami,s most of the time under under my work uniforms or under my male casual atire . Also in the cooler weather I also wear conservative breast forms. Alot of the time when Im busy at work I forget Im wearing any of it , and when I do remember it is kind of like WOW this is great!!! :)

CD Susan
05-11-2008, 12:14 PM
i wear panties all the time and a bra most of the time. If I am wearing a dark colored t-shirt the bra I will wear is one that lies flat on my chest and is not noticable. If I am wearing a sweatshirt or jacket then the bra is one with bigger cups that hold my breast enhancers. I also wear womens socks all the time.

Emily Anderson
05-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Depends on what you want to get out of it really.

I often wear panties when dressed in drab, either because I feel girly or because I just want to prove to myself that I can do it (themes vary in my head :)). Sometimes I revert back to guy-mode while I'm out and get annoyed at myself at the fact I'm wearing panties.

You need to think about what you want to achieve. Is it the thrill, is it the dare, does the thought of "getting away with it" excite you? Perhaps you just want to experience the feel of female clothing under your own clothes. Maybe it feels more comfortable, or natural, or reflects how you feel inside etc.

There are many reasons we crossdress, and they can differ from day to day. My only one rule is that I don't do anything that could cause me a problem or make me feel uncomfortable.

lisalove
05-11-2008, 12:25 PM
I've been wearing panties everyday since I was 11. At 18 when I started wearing everything a woman wears, I started wearing bras everyday. For work I wear sports bras, every other time it's 36 b bras. In the winter months I may wear pantyhose, unless I am going out, then it is garter belts and stockings. Also my socks are womens, longer ones for the winter and anklets for the warmer months.

fay
05-11-2008, 12:30 PM
I wear Marks&Spencer highleg panties reversed most days now and Pretty Polly Italia hold-ups often until the weather got hot at which point it wasn't so much fun.

Crossing legs at work is a no-no!

ColletteCD
05-11-2008, 02:08 PM

I have found that the Jockey Comfies bikinis are awesome. My wife even thinks that they look good on me. I need to go buy about 4-5 more pairs to be able to wear them every day.

adelle
05-11-2008, 02:31 PM
panties and pantyhose only when not on duty, scared if some thing goes wrong at work, any other time fully under dressed with red painted toes and all:hugs:

Tina Francia
05-11-2008, 02:36 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and have for close to 30 years now even while I was in the navy (with the exception of boot camp). Durring the winter I will wear panty hose under my close and it is exhilarating to hear and feel the fiber of my pants rub across my panty hose when walking. I have not tried the bra while at work though. The bras that I have are all form fitting and slightly padded I have thought of trying to wear a camisol one day (just a bit scared that it will be seen).

chrissy_crossdresser
05-11-2008, 07:19 PM
i usally wear panties under my clothes when i go to school

christync
05-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Hello everyone,

Over the months I have read a lot about wearing lingerie while in male attire. Having recently retired, I am able to pretty much wear casual male attire all the time. I do enjoy occasionally wearing something special underneath. My questions are, how much do you wear, such as a brassiere, cami, panties, stockings, etc? Obviously a full or half-slip would not work. I think I would really like to wear everything but I am a little worried about something showing. I need some advice.

Thanks ladies,

Claire Marie Hawkins

I buy a non-padded bra and modify it and making it flat in front. I cut off excess material and use an iron glue strip to seem it back together. This is for situations where I don't want a bustline, but, at least I know I am still wearing a bra.

Vivian Best
05-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Like many of you, I wear panties 24/7 and bras a good part of the time. Ocassionally, I'll add pantyhose, girdle and camisole.

Deborah Jane
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
I never underdress or wear anything feminine when i,m in male mode...
Dunno why...Just doesn,t feel right for me!!:sad:

Denise01
05-12-2008, 04:13 PM
I wear panties now 24/7 and have done so for well over 4 years. In fact I have not bought any male clothes now either for over 4 years.

In the summer when it is hot, kind of hard to wear a bra due to where I work, but in the Winter, I fully underdress about 95% of the time , including panties, bra, and cami or slip. I also wear Panty home all winter as I find they are much warmer than regular socks.

Depending on what i am doing or where i am going will also wear my forms as well.
In the North one can hide a lot if they want to under a bulky sweater, and it feel so good to me that I can be fully femme underneath with out any one knowing.

I to will often wear ladies slacks or jeans, as they are more comfortable and also fit me much better

Denise

Claire3
05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Depends on the time of year i guess for me.Warmer days and lighter mornings mean no forms in my bra.Panties and tights are still ok.Half or full slips still ok.Sorry,should have said this revolves around my taking my dog early morning walkies.Going into town later is more difficult,i guess panties are generally safe:love:

Phyliss
05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
I suppose I've been at this too long, my first thought when reading the title was, "Gee, doesn't everybody?"

The mandatory "trifectra" of undies is common for me everyday, all day. Somehow it just doesn't feel right NOT wearing. But then if I didn't wear panties, I'd be doing the "commando" thing.

kymmieLorain
05-12-2008, 09:31 PM
It is always panties for me no matter what I wear. other times I wear a cami, bra, or other linerie under.

Kymmie

KATIE TV
05-13-2008, 06:40 AM
I always wear panties under my trousers & often stockings, suspenders & cami as well.

StephanieH
05-13-2008, 07:57 AM
It's actually quite easy. Put on what you want to wear, put on your drab clothes, stand in front of a full mirror with a hand mirror and check yourself out. If you can see straps or anything else showing and you don't want that, take off the items until nothing's showing that you're uncomfortable with.

Panties and stockings and hose are easy, camis and bras are much more tricky. Being in southern Louisiana, it's too hot down here to wear such things under guy clothes unless a jacket or suit is being worn, and even then, a light jacket will still let straps show. Basically, down here, you can get away with upper garments about twice a year when the temp falls below 40 degrees, and even then, you've gotta' explain to your co-workers why you don't want to take your jacket off in the office. Basically, it ain't worth the trouble down here. As for me, I have to be content with wearing lower garments when in drab.

Take care and God bless! :D

christync
05-15-2008, 08:31 PM
I modify a bra so it lays flat againist my chest. At least I know I am wearing it.
Chris

Janice1948
05-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Like many of the other girls, I wear panties all the time and pantyhose in the winter. They do keep you nice and warm. My favorite panties are Ravaissant by Vanity Fair in a full cut brief. (In pink of course).

Hugs, Janice

Cassiemarie
05-16-2008, 05:41 AM
VERY new member-began my lifelong dream of wearing womens clothes about 3 wks ago after telling my wife my affinity for lip gloss. understandably she was quite taken aback but after some nervous conversation she was ok with it. since then I've been wearing panties and pantyhose under my jeans - dont think it will go over as easy as the lip gloss. one step at a time.

WomanAtHeart4
05-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Claire,
I have enjoyed wearing various womens clothes incognito while in guy mode at work. Panties, bra, camasol even smaller breast forms if I am wearing a suite coat. Strange thing; since I work around mostly women, it seemed my fem underclothes helped me create better relationships with them. Overall I found myself listening, empathising, less judgement, patient, connecting emotionally, creating better team connections since I related better - stengthening great fem skills. As I would meet various businesswomen for the first time - I was very confident but and excited to meet them, like two women would, in the usual chatty women way. Wearing fem clothes under my male clothes really helped me at work draw out vey good fem relationship/leadership skills. Thanks for the post.
Womanatheart - Stephanie:)

KIRA ANN
05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
i just love were panties 24/7, in drab or at work, as long as the waste band dosn't show you should be okay. :)

Susancd
05-31-2008, 04:30 PM
I often wear panties and tights (pantyhose) except for when going to work.

JoAnnDallas
06-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I wear panties 24/7 and on weekdays I add a bra and cami too. On weekends, I will put on fem t-shirt, shorts, and open-toe sandals.

ann stef
06-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Wear a bra or camisole everyday. Wear panties or girdle below depending if I need support for the day. Wear a 1/2 slip under a sleeveless dress while driving on a long trip, very comfy.

silkykrissy
06-02-2008, 12:08 PM
I have underdressed for years. I love the feeling of being naughty. I have worn pretty little things under my power-suit on Wall Street, on international flights and for an evening out. I particularly enjoy that feeling of being stuck in my frillies with no way out. As for bra straps, camisoles and slips, I have done it all with no problems. You obviously need to be careful, as others have said, about what you wear over, but it sure is fun. And as for slips, they bunch a bit under slacks, depending on the length, but even the bunched up silky fabric is fun.

Donna Michelle
06-02-2008, 12:32 PM
I secretly wore girly panties since I was 5 years old. I barely have any men's underwear. In fact, I wear women's panties when I go to the doctor. I even wore my bra. He didn't comment on it, but he had to notice it. I still wear them under men's clothes since I have to dress as a man for work.

I have worn pantyhose to work in the winter and no one noticed. I wear layers of clothes, a coat and work boots for my job, so no one could see what I have underneath. I have worn pantyhose under pants or jeans and socks to other places secretly. I wear whatever I can.

As soon as I leave work, I insert my "small" boobs into my bra. The weekends are for the "bigger" boobs. I can't wait to go home and wear my girly things. I have a pink, fluffy bathrobe I can wear and sexy nighties for nights.

If I could go to work dressed as a woman, I would. I know I would get fired on the spot, so I can't. I am not allowed to wear earrings, so I carry them and put them on before going home, too.

maid phylis
06-02-2008, 02:24 PM
i have been wearing my lingerie under my drabs now for about six years.since i dont have any male underwear i wear panties all the time.when i get dressed in the morning i will wear a bra with my breast forms my padded girdle and pantyhose.i also will put on petti pants which are real silky.then i put on my pants and shirt and i am ready to go out and do some catering. love phylisanne:love::rave:

ann stef
06-02-2008, 02:29 PM
I wear bras or cami's with panties all the time. Occdasoinally a girdle when I need support for heavy work. A medium weight shirt should cover the top easliy

Nikki A.
06-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Panties always, pantyhose when I feel like it, otherwise trouser socks. I've worn a bra to work occasionally but I was too nervous to be comfy. Besides I have enough man boobs that no matter what it will shape them and project them.

Brooke Smith
06-02-2008, 02:41 PM
For me it's panties all day everyday.I only have one last pair of male undies that are reserved for doctors visits.I hope my Doc. dosen't think I never change my underwear! Also I often wear a bra at home or in cooler weather when it won't show thru my outer clothes.

Stacy Lyn
06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I fall into this group as well. I wear panties and pantyhose almost daily, I have worn a bra and cami as well but worry about the straps showing. I love the feeling of my jeans over my hose, keeps me in good mood all day!

KarynDavis
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Panties 24/7 - sometimes a bra - even some JMS shorts. Wouldn't have it any other way............

Sarah_new
06-03-2008, 05:42 AM
I've worn knickers, stockings and suspender under my male suit. Bra's are a bit of a problem since they can often be seen under shirts.

However did once wear a basque out grocery shopping once in the winter, that was no problem because I was wearing a think heavy jacket on top.

I do like the feeling and knowledge of wearing feminine underwear under my male clothes and especially if I'm shopping for girly clothes or shoes.

Melora
06-03-2008, 06:05 AM
I have worn Pantys/hose and bra, while also carrying handcuffs and a stungun..?

DanaR
06-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I always wear panties, and sometimes a cami as well.

Heather_Marie
06-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm always wearing panties (Love) and in the winter I wear pantyhose in the winter same with stockings with the added lining that makes them stay up. I really love those they feel great.