PDA

View Full Version : Rather exciting experience today!

sissystephanie
04-02-2008, 06:37 PM
I had to go to Sam's Club for a few things today, and as I usually do I went enfemme. Now when I go out enfemme, it means I go out wearing feminine clothes, but no wig and no makeup. In other words, I am a guy in female clothing and shoes.

I was wearing pink satin panties, a lacy black bra with enhancers (I am a natural 40B and don't care to be bigger!), a pale lavender scoop neck top, black leather short shorts (form fitting), and and white open toed sandal slides.

The only person who made a comment was the very nice young lady who checked me out. She told me that she really liked the heart pendent that I was wearing.

The excitement came when I went across the street to the Club Gas Station. I pulled up to a pump, got my Club card and Credit card out of my purse, and stepped out of the car. As I did, my shorts, which had come unzipped, fell to my ankles!:o My panties of course were fully exposed!:o:o I quickly grabbed them, pulled them up, and looked around to see if anyone was looking toward me. Fortunately, I was on the far side of the triple row of pumps and nobody was at the pump right next to me. Also, nobody was was waiting to enter the car wash, which was right along side my car. Anyone sitting there would have had a very good view of a man in pink panties!!

Caution note of the day; check your zippers before you step out of the car!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath! (Well, most of the time!)

renee99
04-02-2008, 08:37 PM
As I did, my shorts, which had come unzipped, fell to my ankles!:o My panties of course were fully exposed!:o:o I quickly grabbed them, pulled them up, and looked around to see if anyone was looking toward me.

Why do I have a hard time buying the notion that this was an accident?

Dena
04-02-2008, 10:45 PM
I, for one know that zippers can be tricky! For our first Halloween together my wife and I went as ****s. We went to a Bo Diddly concert together.

Well I didn't notice that the zipper (in back) of my leather skirt was coming undone. I don't know why I reached behind me to check it but am glad I did! It nearly fell as I began to fasten it up.

jaina
04-02-2008, 11:24 PM
The excitement came when I went across the street to the Club Gas Station. I pulled up to a pump, got my Club card and Credit card out of my purse, and stepped out of the car. As I did, my shorts, which had come unzipped, fell to my ankles!:o My panties of course were fully exposed!:o:o I quickly grabbed them, pulled them up, and looked around to see if anyone was looking toward me. Fortunately, I was on the far side of the triple row of pumps and nobody was at the pump right next to me. Also, nobody was was waiting to enter the car wash, which was right along side my car. Anyone sitting there would have had a very good view of a man in pink panties!!

classy, real classy.

Angie G
04-03-2008, 12:11 AM
:eek:Stupid zippers. :hugs:
Angie

sissystephanie
04-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Why do I have a hard time buying the notion that this was an accident?

Renee and Jaina,

Please believe me, this definitely was an accident! I am a crossdresser, but I would never do something like that intentionally. I do go out in femme clothes, but I never show off my lingerie!

The shorts do not have a hook at the zipper, and since they are very form fitting the zipper has a tendency to slide a little. but it has never slid that far before! I am going to take them to the lady who does alterations for me to have a hook put in.

So, it was an accident and Jaina, it was not very classy at all!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath.