PDA

View Full Version : goin to school dressed

lisa1214
04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
i went to school today i was wearing a bra, panties, and girls jeans, and a girls t shirt no one even noticed all the girls who came up to me was like i like your outfit then in gym class i wore girls shorts and t shirt i used the girls room all day today and the girls locker room for gym. has anyone have a great day like this

Jodie_Lynn
04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Too bad we don't have a story/writers section on this forum.

Oh wait! We DO.

I don't mind the stories, they show at least a spark of creative talent.
What does get me miffed and cranky is the number of people who come in and post these make believe tales as ifthey are true. Do they think we are all idiots? Or just really gullible?

Raquel June
04-03-2008, 12:08 AM
i went to school today i was wearing a bra, panties, and girls jeans, and a girls t shirt no one even noticed all the girls who came up to me was like i like your outfit then in gym class i wore girls shorts and t shirt i used the girls room all day today and the girls locker room for gym. has anyone have a great day like this

Nobody noticed that you were in the girls' restroom and girls' locker room? Don't be ridiculous.

You don't have to admit that you're 45 and have never left the house in a skirt, but don't be a troll. Your story isn't close to believable. If you actually get something out of making up these kinds of stories, at least mark it as fiction.

Angie G
04-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Not even near that good hun. :hugs:
Angie

Jenny J
04-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Bad fiction at that!

Megan70
04-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Well dear , not to good a welcome for only your second post. You'll learn as time goes on, what you can an cannot write.
Must be terrible embarrassing for you right now being a newbie, but you have to admit it WAS your own doing.

KandisTX
04-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Wow.. 2 posts and both of them are nothing but untrue lies. Not to mention the fact that there is not a single punctuation mark, nor any proper grammar used. I sincerely hope that this person is just an adult that is not that bright and not some troll.

jessielee
04-03-2008, 08:19 AM
but weak
and i just love fantasy fiction.
you can see you've rankled real people here. was that your purpose?
perhaps you're trying to find a niche here and just approached us the wrong way. mistakes happen. but if you present flagrant and repeated disrespect, even if you didn't mean it that way, you'll find fewer to no responses. sort of like chicken little, no one will believe what you write. some will perceive you hold us in disdain.
we believe in our chosen lifestyle.
and i'd like to support and believe in you.
please, start over, if you can.
go to new member introductions, if you are sincerely a new member and not just bouncing fluff around, and introduce yourself sincerely.
who are you, what do you hope for, how has it been?
if you are sincere.
hope to see more of the real you, if possible.
respectfully,
jessie

truknights
04-03-2008, 08:37 AM
what a heart racing day you must have had....sounds like a wonderful experience...i wear undies to work daily...know my lingerie is nicer than most of the women...i feel more femine than they are...if they only knew...deanna

so do i...when i look in a womans drawer and see only cotton this cotton that and mostly white....i think she is sensually blind...deanna

harmony
04-03-2008, 08:47 AM
i hope you are not making this up in school as well not doing what you are supposed to do?what grade are you in?may be you should not even be here?

DemonicDaughter
04-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Yeah, seeing as how schools have pretty strict policies about which gender uses what bathrooms (as you might notice the attendants in the hallway) and ESPECIALLY locker rooms, I find you are completely full of :BS:

JoAnnDallas
04-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Seems it is time to lock this thread.

paulaluvssz8
04-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Ohhh K! well if there were a chance that it did happen. Which We all doubt. If I would have tried it then back when I were in school in the 80s. Someone would have beet the H... Out of me or worse...:eek:

Jilmac
04-03-2008, 10:15 AM
You were in the girls bathroom and locker room and you weren't suspended, expelled, or arrested? Also if you are a student and under 18, you shouldn't even be on this forum. :thumbsdn: Jill

joann07
04-03-2008, 10:16 AM
HMM. Sounds like a delayed April fools.

Tamara Croft
04-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Yeah something stinks to say your 26 years old... more like 16... :rolleyes: Thread is done, say adios...