PDA

View Full Version : There I was .....

Deanna2
04-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Each morning before we formally get out bed my wife and I have a cup of tea or coffee in bed. It sort of makes getting up eventually that little bit easier. Anyway this morning I made the drinks in the kitchen to take back to bed which entails passing the front door that is plain glass.

This morning we were expecting a tradesman to come and give a quote on some repair work and he was due about 8.30. I had opened the front gate for the guy to get to the front door we have a complicated front yard and courtyard). When I made the drinks it was about 8.00 and did not think the guy would be early and didn't get dressed straight away.

I was wearing bikini panties and high heel slides :battingeyelashes:. As I walked back from the kitchen to the bedroom past the door with a cup in each hand, lo and behold , there was the guy.

I beat a hasty retreat back to kitchen and buzzed my wife on the intercom to come and deal with him. We have another passage to the bedroom and I was able to put on more clothes.

I guess I can join the growing list of those getting caught. Perhaps someone can strike a medal or present a certificate - assuming that getting caught is a positive advance for our cause.

Nadia-Maria
04-03-2008, 04:25 AM
I guess I can join the growing list of those getting caught. Perhaps someone can strike a medal or present a certificate - assuming that getting caught is a positive advance for our cause.

It would have been a still more positive advance if the man were an employee of a polling institute...

Nevertheless you fully earned the right to wear a medal !

Luvya

Nadia

DemonicDaughter
04-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Oh my! That was close! Did he say anything to your wife? Like if she had a sexy roommate? ;)

AmberDay
04-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I ordered a pizza yesturday and didn't feel like getting dressed so I had it delivered. I was wearing pink satin pj pants and a plain white t shirt. My wife said she would get the door when he came in 'forty to fifty minutes' as told by the guy on the phone. It was only twenty minutes and I hade to toss a spider out the front door, and as luck would have it the pizza guy was early for once! I opened the door and there is the pizza guy with his arm in the air ready to knock. His eyes dropped down at my pants then his mouth dropped. Well too late to call for the wife. He stuttered and stamered about how much I owed him and kept looking me up and down. I could tell he wasn't happy with what he saw, but I ordered pizza, not somebody to accept me. I was real impressed with his profressionalism. He didn't say anything and kept his opinions to himself. Guess he doesn't deal with crossdressers on a regular basis. I gave him a five dollar tip. I know he had a story to tell when he got back to work.

Amber

shannonsilk
04-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Who is in charge of giving out medals? Is that from admin or do we need a new committee. I'll be on the task force in charge of creating a steering committee to lead the medal committee!

Angie G
04-03-2008, 10:55 AM
You will get gold medal for that one hun. :hugs:
Angie

Jamie L. Squires
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
It’s really scary isn’t it? I was caught one night at the hotel I was staying at. I was expecting a girl that has helped me over the years, so when the knock came on the door I just opened it, as the time was right for her to come. Well don’t you know, this guy was standing there looking for someone else and I just froze in place not knowing what to say or do. Anyway my girl friend came up right then and just took over, thank god. Of course, he was very good looking.

Jamie

Francine & Frankie
04-10-2008, 01:40 PM
This happened just a few weeks ago.

I was home alone and relaxing in a bra, panty, and half slip.

I heard the front door open.

"Hey, Frank!" I heard the next door neighbor's voice, "The stupid FEDEX guy dropped off a package addressed to you at my house."

Where I live, most of the people still keep doors unlocked, but most people do knock first. Not Melissa. I heard her coming up the stairs. My bedroom was about fifteen feet from the top of those stairs. "Shit," I muttered, and quickly threw on a shirt and pair of pants over my underwear, and called that I would be right with her.

She was standing in the hallway at the top of the stairs and looked my as I entered the other end of hallway and walked toward her. I got to within 5-feet of her and saw her eyes glance downward. Her eyes opened wide and her cheeks blushed naturally. Two feet from her now, I followed her eyes and looked down. In my haste to get dressed I neglected to zip up my pants. There was a huge swath of silky white nylon and lace protruding from the opening in my pants. I looked at her dumbly trying to form what I could say.

Melissa, Regaining her composure somewhat looked at me with one of those knowing smiles and said, "Nice slip, Frank!"

Which of course embarassed the hell out of me. Melissa saw my discomfort and quickly added, "Oh, Frank, I'm so sorry, that just kind of slipped out. She realized what she had just said and burst out laughing, and said, Oh, God, I'm really sorry." Even though I was embarassed, I had to laugh with her.

"Um, do you think that you can forget what you saw? Please?"

"No, she smiled. Then added, "But, I'll keep what I saw to myself."

"Thanks, Melissa."

I took the FEDEX package from he, said thanks again, and watched her descend the steps. She opened the door, turned and looked up at me, smiled, winked, and then left.

MentalMercury
04-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I order stuff from ebay all the time, and still live at home (you older people can't tell stories like this...). My mother gets packages all the time too, so she 'accidently' opened one of mine, though I think she was snooping.. it was a miniskirt. I told her it was a gift for my girlfriend and got out of that one, haha. Second time was a padded bra.. it came in one of those plastic mail bags, you could definately feel that it was a bra through the bag. Oh well.

paulaluvssz8
04-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I would have died myself. And would like to know if she has ever made any hints about it to you since? If so could she be a friend who would help? Anyway. I have used ebay many times myself and my wife got a bra and panty set that I ordered for myself and luckly for me we are about the same size so I lied :sad: and told her it was for her. Though I don't think she believed me. She kept them anyway. Great story.:hugs: