PDA

View Full Version : A long road but I got there!

MandyP
04-03-2008, 09:18 AM
After almost two years of heart and soul searching I have finally found who and what I am.

For may years I had the support and understanding of a wonderful wife in my cross-dressing but it never went any further than wearing underwear. In the two years I have been on my own I have gone further and explored wearing outer wear and make-up, however, much to my surprise I found that it was not what I wanted.

My greatest delight is to clip myself into a nice bra complete with enhancers (not that I need them as I am a natural A cup anyway), slip into a lovely pair of matching briefs, thong or boy shorts as appropriate and then slide a pair of gorgeous thigh-highs up my legs. Once this is done (or any variation on this) my feminine side is satisfied. I feel good about myself and without doubt I feel sensuous and sexy. I can then done my masculine clothes and go about my life while thoroughly enjoying my femininity inside and at the same time enjoying my masculinity on the outside - for I really do enjoy being a man. I truly believe that I have the best of both worlds. I very much doubt that I will ever find another partner as my age counts against me but I have my wonderful memories to sustain and nourish both halves of me.

I think this is a wonderful site and may it long go on to help those of us who need the metaphoric prop and shoulder to cry on. I shall continue to drop in now and again and if I feel I can contribute anything then I will do. Thank you for all your help, take care and may your god go with you and give you the courage to be who you really are. One day we will be accepted for who we are and not for what we wear.

Mandy

JoAnnDallas
04-03-2008, 10:12 AM
If you find happyness, peace, and balance, then congrads....that is all you can ask for.

Angie G
04-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Hay Mandy I Glad you have found your self and enjoy what your doing. :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
04-03-2008, 11:14 AM
I look forward to the day I reach my CD crossroads/zenith.

But don't give up on a partner if u want one. I have been meeting a lot of older ladies thru internet dating. Haven't found the rite one yet, but I'm picky as H---! I'm meeting a new pretty 55 y/o lady tomorrow, so u never know!

As long as you're still breathing, u may be surprised at the life u and other, (me, for one), oldsters have in them! I hope u enjoy the time u have left!

sissystephanie
04-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Mandy,

I read your post yesterday (April 2) and had to give my answer some thought. In my mid 70's, I have been dressing for over 60 years. Like you I was married to a wonderful lady who accepted and supported my Crossdressing. I told her before we were married. She supported me to the point where we occasionally went out as two girls. Yes, I do wear everything feminine!

However, without my dear late wife to do my makeup and fix my wig, I don't try to pass anymore. I just go out as a guy in feminine clothes!:heehee: Not dresses, but often wearing a skirt or skort. And of course, always panties and a bra. But, much like you, I AM STILL A MAN!!!

I have met, online but later in person, a very wonderful lady who accepts my crossdressing. We can only talk about it, since she lives in Scotland and I live near Atlanta, GA.! I am very choosy about my women, and other than the lady I did marry, she is the only other person I have ever wanted to marry. Unfortunately for me, she is already married. So I can only fantasize what it would be like to be married again.

I hope you are happy with things the way they are. And as others have said, don't give up on the GG's! Maybe you will find one, if you care to look!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

ColleenW
04-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi Mandy -

Congratulations on finding peace and happiness:)

Pamela Julie
04-04-2008, 12:08 AM
My 88 year old widowed father in law, has a 77 year old lady friend. They have traveled to Europe together to meet family she hasn't seen for 40 years, and have slept in the same bed:eek: while traveling. As far as I know he doesn't cd, but it shows age is not an issue. Also the older you get, the greater the female /male ratio gets, good news for gm's.

Pamela:)

Carly D.
04-04-2008, 09:24 AM
This is what I keep saying in my responses to these type of entries.. cross dressing is self expression, plain and simple.. I like to wear pantyhose or tights and high heels with a skirt or shorts, and anymore I feel my best in this attire over going all out dressing... I rarely wear makeup, or jewelry or whatever anymore.. however I do still like the option of dressing up fully in a dress or whatever and won't throw that away just because I am now comfortable in a more stripped down formula for my crossdressing...