PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Sets

Brenda79135
04-03-2008, 10:13 AM
My wife is not totally accepting of my CDing, but she said if I dress I should have a wedding set (rings). She has said that we are still married and have a commitment to each other. This wedding set means so much to me. I known it's not the best set in the world. Little more thatn costume jewerly. It still has special meaning to me. I was wondering if the SO/wives have done this for you?

Sandra
04-03-2008, 10:18 AM
My SO already had a wedding ring and I bought her a 3 stone diamond ring to wear along side the band, not so much an engagement ring ring, but the 3 stones represent the past, the present and the future

Angie G
04-03-2008, 10:27 AM
No And I'm OK with that My earrings And A necklace is all I need.:hugs:
Angie

Tree GG
04-03-2008, 10:31 AM
My husband doesn't have a wedding ring for male mode. No watch, no jewelry. Hates the stuff. So he said......:doh:

But once going out full femme, and after being hit on, he said he would like a femme wedding ring. I objected to spending the $ on the 'real deal' (diamonds and such) and found a really nice set at Overstock.com. It's just costume jewelry, but it is pretty and he wears it every time he dresses.

Maybe once the girls are thru college I'll be OK spending the $ for the real thing....assuming we make it that far :battingeyelashes:

MAJESTYK
04-03-2008, 11:20 AM
For Christmas, my lovely wife bought me a CZ ring that was advertised as a "metro men's" ring and a beautiful onyx and gold women's ring. It looks enough like a wedding ring to me and I just love to wear them when I dress and am tempted to wear them even when I am not. I have worn the onyx ring to the store though. I dont normally wear rings or jewelery much as it is other than my earrings but I love my rings and my wife.

Rachel Morley
04-03-2008, 09:58 PM
My wife and I have matching gold wedding bands. They are just plain gold rings and are thin in width. Believe it or not mine is half a size smaller than hers! :) .... so, yeah, I have a woman's wedding ring that I obviously wear 24/7/365

scherylnmke
04-03-2008, 10:10 PM
I went to QVC.com and found a Diamonque Ephinany Silver/Platinum clad set for under $40, and my SO loves the idea of me wearing it enfemme. They have some items that go to ring size 11, and are decently priced. Mine is a three piece set consisting of a engagement ring, ring guard(engagement ring sits inside)and wedding band.

bridget thronton
04-03-2008, 11:02 PM
My wife bought me a CZ ring to go with my wedding band

KellyCD
04-04-2008, 06:36 AM
I still wear my ring no matter how I dress....or at least I used to.

My wife no longer wears hers...she stopped wearing it shortly before I caught her cheating on me and she hasn't worn it since.

"I hate rings" she said.

"But you wore one for over 3 years no problem...so what's with the all of the sudden you hate rings?"

"I wore it for you" she said.

So because she no longer wears hers then I won't wear mine.

gretchenD
04-04-2008, 11:54 AM
My fiance Nikki and I have matching rings made already and I plan on wearing it after we get married in 2 weeks,April 19th.She came up with the idea and I agreed with her.

Michelle-NC
04-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Yes...my SO purchased an inexpensive costume jewelry ring about a month ago...one of the first things I put on when I get dressed. I know it is not real, and not expensive, but I love it and find it so pretty. It is the meaning of it that makes it so special!

TxKimberly
04-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Yes, my wife bought me a costume one from either Dillards or Macy's (I don't recall which) for about $20! I LOVE it! :-)

Beth-Lock
04-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I have never been married but have wedding sets for femme wear, which I think completes the look as well as acting as a male repellent. One is an engagement ring of my grandmother, which had the diamond taken out of it by my mother, so I had a cubic zirconium stone put in it, and had it resized to my finger size.

victoriamwilliams1
04-05-2008, 01:21 AM
I bought my own, and I still get hit on! I love it and I bought it myself.

Beth-Lock
04-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Now if I just could get the girls to hit on me instead. But I do have a little lapel pin of a lipstick case, but have not found an occassion to wear it.