PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Panty Hose

veroncia57
04-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Bought my new bike in Tucson last week, and rode it back to Houston this week (will ride it back to Southern Illinois next week). It got real cold between El Paso and Houston after the Sun went down. So I just stopped at a Wal Mart and got some Legs. They are a lot more comfortable than cotton long johns.
Needless to say, I made it to Houston around 1 A.M. and was feeling good.

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-04-2008, 12:53 AM
:eek:...you were in Tucson and you didnt ride up to Phoenix to see me b4 you left...... "bitch" :p

veroncia57
04-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Sorry only got there Friday night and spent that with family and getting the bike ready. Left Monday and stayed in El Paso the rode all the way to Houston. Boy did my A** hurt after that trip. If I had had more time I would have loved to ride to Phoenix and gave you a ride (on my bike).

Angie G
04-04-2008, 02:15 AM
You go girl if you come to Syracuse N.Y. I'll take a ride (on you bike.):hugs:
Angie

Amy Hepker
04-04-2008, 04:26 AM
There used to be a lot of cops in the Northern states that would wear pantyhose on under their uniforms in the winter to keep warmer.

Carly D.
04-04-2008, 09:12 AM
I would wear pantyhose or tights when I had to work outside in the winter or in a freezer... nice feeling...

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-04-2008, 09:25 AM
:o "If I had had more time I would have loved to ride to Phoenix and gave you a ride (on my bike)".
ill bet you say that to all the gurls.. :battingeyelashes:

:heehee::heehee:

ColleenW
04-04-2008, 02:50 PM
I've worn pantyhose for years under all kinds of clothing when it's cold. It satisfies two things, first I like pantyhose and second I like staying warm:o

Jilmac
04-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Remember when Broadway Joe Namath did a comercial for Leggs pantyhose?
Luv and :hugs: Jill

veroncia57
04-04-2008, 09:08 PM
i'll be leaving tomorrow for Ft. Worth for 2 days then back to Southern Illinois. You can bet I'll be wearing Leggs for that trip because it is a lot cooler there than here in Texas.

veroncia57
04-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I should be back in L.A. next month, but not on my bike:sad: And I should be going through Phoenix on my way to and from El Paso. So I should be able to stop in Phoenix for a quick drink of John Daniels (If you have known Jack Daniels as long as I have I can call him John (Scent of a Woman))