PDA

View Full Version : Ever been whistled at ?

dominique
04-04-2008, 04:15 AM
The reason for this is that a major UK building company has told its workers not to whistle at passing females. My question is has any of you gorgeous ladies ever been whistled at from a building site and how did you react to it. If it was me I would think I've finally cracked it and it would make me very happy indeed.:love:

Amy Hepker
04-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Yes, one year I was going to a Halloween party in a pretty blue dress, we were walking up to the party and someone from the porch whistled at me. You should have seen the look on their face when they realized I was a guy.

Alana65
04-04-2008, 07:36 AM
It wasn't so much a whistle, but several years ago a male friend of mine from work came over to watch a movie. In my living room he saw a picture on the wall (me at a Halloween costume party from a few years before, enfemme of course), and he asked me, "Who's the hot chick with the great looking legs ?" I started to laugh. He asked me why I was laughing, and I replied, "That's a Halloween picture from a few years ago. That's me in the picture.....the one you're calling a hot chick !" He was tongue-tied for a few moments, then said that he couldn't believe he thought a guy was hot. We both had a laugh after I said to him, "Don't worry about it. I'll keep your secret (while winking)."

erickka
04-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Yes, Just last weekend going to my mailbox and a carful of 20 somehing guys let out the whistles! The only thing about that is, when I lived in Fl., some guys on a construction site were arrested and charged with SEXUAL HARASSMENT for an approving whistle at a couple of beautiful women. Unfortunately for them, it stuck in court.

Sheena Pink
04-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Bre and I usually get whistled at or honked at when we are walking around.
Gotta say my gurl is HOT!

MJ
04-04-2008, 09:25 AM
yes i have it's a great feeling and the fun part is getting honked at too . guess i must me doing something right

jaina
04-04-2008, 10:17 AM
I think looked at or honked at actually happens more then the cliche construction worker whisle.

bridget thronton
04-04-2008, 10:09 PM
I have had girls yell out "nice skirt" when I'm out.

Cherry Lynn
04-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Last summer I went out to get something out of my work truck while wearing my short shorts. I keep my legs shaved and have a dark tan. A neighbor drove by and he whistled at me. He is divorced but definitely not my type. It still made me feel good.

Niya W
04-04-2008, 10:29 PM
The reason for this is that a major UK building company has told its workers not to whistle at passing females. My question is has any of you gorgeous ladies ever been whistled at from a building site and how did you react to it. If it was me I would think I've finally cracked it and it would make me very happy indeed.:love:

California it is a mistiminer for construction works to whistle at women. No cat calls .Yeah I know its dumb

danielle_from_cal
04-04-2008, 10:37 PM
The first time I went out dressed was to fill the car with gas. I was wearing a white skort, heels, and a nice pink top. A couple of guys of Mexican origin let a whistle go and made some offensive comments (in their native tongue) about what they would do if they could "get that lady alone". It was flattering to be recognized like that, but made me realize that men really are pigs. On the other hand, it was better than hearing them say something like "look at that guy in a skirt".

Stephanie Scott
04-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Got honked at twice in the space of about 3 minutes by 2 different truckers while pumping gas one time -- Pink sweater, black skirt, high heels.

Part of me really enjoyed it -- the thought that someone saw me the way I felt at the time and saw me as an attractive woman (Yes, they were far away and driving by fast!)! Part of me was scared. It's experiences like this,though, that help me understand women better in general, and my wife in particular -- and some of the crap they have to deal with that I as a guy never really gave a second thought about. Very educational.

crusadergirl
04-05-2008, 12:49 AM
I have never been whistled at, but 2 girls driving by asked me how much for a night. I couldn't think of a thing to say.

victoriamwilliams1
04-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Honked at and whistled at, it feels good to know your noticed.

CamillaCD
04-05-2008, 04:03 AM
I was whistled at once, when I was walking back to my car after my first time out meeting other CDs at a bar. Three of our new countrymen passed me at 20 feet. I don't think they thought me hot, it was more like having a joke on me. I just turned around and made a big smile.

Priscilla Ann
04-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Whistled at...no

gretchenD
04-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Yes,I was and the guy whom did this a year ago was obsessed with me.It got to the point that I kicked him with my left heel in the stomach.I did call police and pressed charges of harrassment which he was convict of,sentence to a year in jail.I get it from women too and some are jealous I look beautiful.

MarciManseau
04-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Bre and I usually get whistled at or honked at when we are walking around.
Gotta say my gurl is HOT!

Same thing happens when Julie and I are out somewhere, and if the guys aren't too rude, it's nice, sort of a compliment.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

sweet_pea_07
04-06-2008, 08:14 AM
More like smooching noises...rather annoying actually. :itsok:

Christineblake113
04-06-2008, 09:14 AM
My hair is much longer than what you'd see on guys these days. Sort of like from Peter Frampton Comes Alive. I have a convertible and there have been about two or three times while driving with the top down that I got a wolf whistle and a few times I noticed a guy whip his head around to get a better look.

I wasn't dressed at these times but with the hair and all I think I created a good illusion at a distance. I really enjoyed the compliments. I mean, REALLY enjoyed them. Too bad I don't have the nerve to drive in drag.

Christine

dominique
04-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks for replies, I know it can be a compliment to be whistled at, but when it gets personal It takes away from the enjoyment of it.

Kimmie
04-06-2008, 02:09 PM
My very first time out prior to me entering the Oxwood in LA and meeting everybody. I had some guys drive by, whistle and say something in spanish. I was then worried that they might stop by and actually see me under by big blonde wig. So I walked real real fast. But once I was safe I was like......uh.....ok .....cool. Getting compliments for my first time out by other men was curriously flattering.

jessielee
04-06-2008, 02:19 PM
nope.
but then again, is sadly obvious i have a y chromosome.
but if i could be, some day,
why, it would feel like a passing grade!
whistle away, i say!
:battingeyelashes:
jessie

vikki2020
04-06-2008, 11:29 PM
If I don't get a honk or a whistle at least once when I go out,somethings wrong!But,I always do, and I love it!:battingeyelashes:

Marvina Martian
04-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Just about every time we are out we get something. Whistles, wolf calls, yells, honks the whole bit. We also tend to get quite the looks and comments while walking to where we are going out at a club or something. It is quite fun but does take a little getting used to ;)

Vicky_Scot
04-07-2008, 04:14 AM
Whistled at - Yes

From a building site - No

I got wolf whistles from a group of about 6 males when I was out shopping .

I took it as a compliment.....:heehee:

Xx Vicky xX

Lilith Moon
04-07-2008, 04:41 AM
From passing cars and trucks....yes when I was younger. I loved it.