PDA

View Full Version : The drabbing of Alice B

Alice B
04-04-2008, 06:22 PM
For a long time now I've kept totally shaved and have had painted toe nails, but now the hair must grow back for a few weeks and the nail polish has been removed. I almost feel naked, but who am I to bitch. My wife and I are going to Patagonia to do some Autumn photography and will be with others that we do not know.:heehee:

Veronica 1
04-04-2008, 07:13 PM
A photo safari to Patagonia is definetly a good reason to put aside the polish for a bit. What a wonderful experience it will be, and just imagine how nice it will be to get back home and become yourself again.

Genifer Teal
04-04-2008, 07:14 PM
. . . and will be with others that we do not know.:heehee:

I would not see that as a problem Why do you care about the opinions of people you don't know? I could see maybe if they were people you do know.

Gen

docrobbysherry
04-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I would not see that as a problem Why do you care about the opinions of people you don't know? I could see maybe if they were people you do know.
Gen

I agree. And besides, I've seen pictures of the natives there. They hardly wear any clothes, but DO wear feathers and paint their entire bodies. Uh, Patagonia IS in Africa, rite?

Katrina
04-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Uh, Patagonia IS in Africa, rite?

Not usually. Its a large chunk of Argentina and maybe some of Chile in South America.

ericalynncd
04-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I love chili.. lol...

Alice B
04-04-2008, 09:52 PM
I have to be careful because there will be one or two other photographers along that belong to the same professional group that I belong to. And Doc. It is in South America and we will be going to some fairly remote locations. I'll post a picture or two when I get back.:hugs:

Megan (VA)
04-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Patagonia is pretty rugged from what I understand, so you would probably lose your pedicure anyway. Just treat yourself to one when you get back! Have fun!

Angie G
04-05-2008, 12:18 AM
You lucky girl sound like a great trip hun. :hugs:
Angie