PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beach

kimberly swann
04-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I am new to this and I was wondering if anyone ever went to Beauty and the Beach? My wife and I were thinking about going and we were wondering how it is. It would be my first time out dressed and I am a little nervous. We are from the Poconos and were wondering if anyone knew of any events up this way?

rose382832
04-04-2008, 11:53 PM
dear check out the rainbow moutain cd weekends in east stroudsberg pa. my wife and i try to make it there at least once a year
http://www.rainbowmountain.com/ the next weekend is in may

susan2010
04-05-2008, 05:35 AM
Check the Renaissance organization. They have chapters in Allentown, Philadelphia, and Wilmington, DE and I know members have gone to several of these events. www.ren.org.

pretty girl
04-05-2008, 08:14 AM
do they have any in the panhandle of florida?

Carroll
04-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Ummm...Let me be the first to say Welcome to our little home on the net. Though I dont go out much at all, I can understand being nervous. You best bet is to shed the nervousness and put on the confidence. If your read, no big deal, as more and more people dont even care how you look. Just have a blast with your wife.

Kate Simmons
04-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi Kimberly and welcome to the Forum from a fellow Pocono person. CD weekend at Rainbow Mt is pretty nice if you can make it.:)

kimberly swann
04-06-2008, 02:42 PM
thank you for all the advice and help. this forum has really helped me become more comfortable with who I really am and i am eager (now more than ever) to finish up with all the baby steps i have taken and start taking bigger ones. and i hope to meet some of you at these events or even in the real world.