PDA

View Full Version : A Short Drive

Mandy_T
04-05-2008, 12:10 AM
I came home for the weekend from college and just like the past few weeks I have gone for a drive. This time I decided to wear my new dress. I know it's not much, but I kind of had things on the fast track for a while resulting in a screeching halt. This was a good baby step for me.

Amanda_Robinson
04-05-2008, 03:14 AM
Mandy,
Good for you, hun. :D
No need to rush yourself. Just be safe and have fun.

~Amanda

DemonicDaughter
04-05-2008, 04:53 AM
Any step is a step in the right direction. :) Especially if that step is made in a high heel ;)

Angie G
04-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Good for you hun you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
04-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Congrads........Going out for a drive dressed is a fun way to go out. Soon you will be out filling up your car and going shopping.

shannonsilk
04-07-2008, 02:34 PM
It's a great feeling to go driving around in a dress or skirt. What memories it brings back. Perhaps sometime you'll go to the drive thru window or something.

MentalMercury
04-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Just be careful, some cops are power-tripping jerks. I'm sure if they wanted to they could turn a traffic stop into a nightmare. So drive safe!

/has seen too many youtube videos of jerk cops

danielle_from_cal
04-07-2008, 08:51 PM
It sounds like fun. But I agree with MentalMercury (cool name!). You are better to get pulled over by a cop in full dress than with just a dress. Drive carefully and obey the signs.

RachelVTTV
05-26-2008, 02:02 PM
That was the first time I went out. I was renting a room from some friends, who did not know. The went off on their annual vacation. So one night I said, what the heck. I put on a skirt with a white blouse, pantyhose and hign heels and left for a ride. The house wasn't in the middl eof nowhere but you could see it from there. So I wasn't worried much about being caught. I even found a secluded spot in the woods where I got out and streched my legs a bit. The breeze on my legs felt really great.

CD Susan
05-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Mandy, this is a good way to be out dressed without the fears of being fully dressed and trying to pass. I have been driving while dressed for a long time and it is always fun. Just remember don't drink and drive and obey the laws.

erickka
05-28-2008, 06:57 AM
Do you have a convertible? THAT IS S REAL RUSH!! If you don't , try it sometime. Kinda makes me feel like Thelma and Louise!