PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Your Legs...How much better does hose feel this way?

Joanie
04-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Quick question for Saturday morning....my wife is becoming more accomodating to my wearing hose. women's pjs in bed. I don't shave my legs but seem to recall that many here say that it makes a HUGE differnce in how much better hoisery feels. I usually wear thigh-highs or the type hose that has a built-in garter top.

So, is this true? Should I sweetly ask her to shave my legs? Thanks!

cinderellaman
04-05-2008, 09:18 AM
It makes a HUGE difference in how the stockings feel on your legs. It's just your skin next to the nylons. I love how it feels. Go ahead, if your wife shaves your legs, it can be very exciting. Good Luck:devil:

Joanie
04-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Heh, heh, that's sort of what I thought, that I was missing out on alot. Course, I am missing out on a lot anyway as my chanes of passing (should I ever venture out) are about as good as a Sherman tank being sold as a Toyota Camry! Not that I am a big guy (I am not) but I have a very masculine walk that would give me away in one second!

Thanks, makes me want to shave!

cinderellaman
04-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Go ahead & shave. If you don't like it, the hair will grow back. But be warned-it is my experience that anybody that starts shaving or waxing doesn't allow the hair to grow back. They like it too much. I feel cleaner & sexier. My wife thinks so too.

Jenny Beth
04-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Careful there.....that's how it started with me. Next thing you know you'll be in a dress and high heels!

Oh, and to answer your question, if your wife is okay with it go for it, there's nothing nicer.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-05-2008, 09:30 AM
There's no comparison, besides the feel, your legs will just look far better without hairs being trapped underneath. Once you shave you'll never want to go back to letting hair grow again.

Kayla Shadows
04-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I think it feels and looks a lot better.If shes cool with it then go with it:):thumbsup:

Dalece
04-05-2008, 09:38 AM
ON freshly shaved legs. It is devine:daydreaming:

Joanie
04-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Sounds wonderfully, gorgeously feminine! With all of you chiming in like that, I know I have been missing a good thing. Good thing is I am not a guy with alot of body hair. I remember years ago my wife saying she was glad I wasn't some guy with a hairy chest, so I think her preferences lean that way. She has accepted me in very limited female attire but has never seen me "go all the way"--skirt or dress, makeup, etc. As this wasn't "part of the bargain" when we got married over 25 years ago, I can respect that.

cinderellaman
04-05-2008, 10:12 AM
I just got to thinking, this is how my wife found out that I liked to wear "girlie" things. When one of us travelled for work, I would always wear women's panties, stockings, etc. My wife knew I loved it when she wore stockings (like a typical male) One night while in bed, I commented on how good her stockings felt against my skin. She asked "why don't you wear a pair?" I was shocked, but said OK. She grabbed a pair from her drawer & said "Put these on" So, I did. She loved how they looked on me. She was very hot:devil: She said that now I would have to keep my legs smooth also. I was already waxing my upper body. She also said that I should get a nice pair of panties. The next night, much to my surprise, she gave me a pair of stockings & panties of hers to wear. Again, it was HOT!!! She has gone in fits of denial & acceptance, but she has now come to accept that I am the same person I always was, I just like to wear women's underwear. We go shopping together sometimes we surprise each other. But she accepts it. Sorry to be long winded but shaving your legs & other parts of your body is very sexy:o

MJ
04-05-2008, 11:42 AM
In my humble opinion there's nothing like ultra sheer pantyhose or stockings on freshly shaved or waxed legs.... it's to die for

Deborah Jane
04-05-2008, 11:48 AM
It,s one of the nicest feelings you can have!!
Smooth legs and pantyhose...Like MJ says "It,s to die for"

SherriePall
04-05-2008, 11:49 AM
You asked about pantyhose against those shaved legs. I say just wait til you put on those pjs and feel how the pants are against those shaved legs. It's such a sensation! You'll love it.

Nicole Erin
04-05-2008, 12:44 PM
There's no comparison, besides the feel, your legs will just look far better without hairs being trapped underneath. Once you shave you'll never want to go back to letting hair grow again.

That is true.
I have not had leg hair in like 11 years

Keely
04-05-2008, 12:48 PM
In my humble opinion there's nothing like ultra sheer pantyhose or stockings on freshly shaved or waxed legs.... it's to die for

MJ has it right. Nothing better.

Valerie Nicole
04-05-2008, 12:50 PM
I shaved for a while, got sick of all the hard work, and just in the past few weeks started shaving again. I don't think I'll ever stop now. Forget pantyhose, just the feeling of your legs being shaved is great! Every time they rub against something, even your men's pants, you'll get this amazing sensation that is impossible to describe. Go for it! If you don't like it, just let it grow back.

sissyboirobin
04-05-2008, 12:53 PM
And it's not just legs, darling. As of last night, I am completely smooth from my neck to my toes. Everything just feels so much better now, even my male clothes.

All I can say is, "Go for it, girlfriend!"

Bobbi Ann

JoanAz
04-05-2008, 01:11 PM
If you are not alergec to it that is dthe way to go 5min. and shower the hair away,,less time than shaving
GO FOR IT:hugs:

Genifer Teal
04-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Be aware that the first time you shave your legs they might get irritated. Your first shave may not be your best shave. If this happens, let the irritation calm down (a few days), then shave again. It will get better as your skin gets used to being exposed.

Gen

RitaCD
04-05-2008, 03:16 PM
I also agree with MJ. I shave everything every weekend from nose to toes. Sheer thigh highs, pretty panties and matching bra is so divine. And satin pjs are the ultimate. I will never be hairy again.

JaytoJillian
04-05-2008, 03:26 PM
You may never go back. It all started for me about three years ago on a beach vacation before I'd even given a single though about CDing--- I hated the way the sand clung to the hair on my legs, so I shaved them smooth-- The sensation was amazing. I now shave 2 to 3 times a week whether I am dressing en femme or not.

crotchhiboots
04-05-2008, 04:52 PM
I nair my legs once a month and they feel so good. I haven't had hair on my legs for 4 years so I don't know what it feels like anymore.

Susancd
04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Like all the others have said, the feel of hose on shaved legs is soooooo divine!

Scotty
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm just the opposite right now :(

Sigh, I miss shaving my legs, but luckily, either from genetics or HRT I don't have a LOT of leg hair.

I have a new SO and she likes it.

But I'm also bald in spots from sports...so I'm going to keep it trimmed down short anyway.....might slip a shave in from time to time...

10 years with my legs shaved, it feels barbaric having hair again :(

Bootsiegalore
04-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Smooth shaved is the only way to go! It makes a huge difference. Do it. Do it. I used to have really furry arms too but I shave them to. It is nicer when I put on suntan lotion too. I work out-doors every day in Arizona.....

Annemarie
04-05-2008, 06:39 PM
First time it's heaven...

Tammy298
04-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Sigh.... I'm gonna have to feel the wife out on this one. The subject of my body hair has never come up, and I am sorta hairy!
Sure sounds like it will be worth while if she agrees to it since we both like it when I wear stockings!!

Joanie
04-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Sounds the votes are in! Thanks for all the great answers. It really does sound like it makes a world of difference.

danielle_from_cal
04-05-2008, 09:24 PM
It does not matter if you wear hose or not. You really need to shave those legs. Why? Because hairy legs are gross. They don't smell or anything, but just look at them!

Now, if you do wear hose, they look a lot better with shaved legs beneath them. I once tried to wear pantyhose without shaved legs and it looked ridiculous. It was obvious that there was a bunch of hair under there.

So, please do shave your legs. It's easy and well worth the effort.

cinderellaman
04-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Just try it-you'll both like it. I couldn't imagine having body hair again. My wife & I would both:cry:

Nadia-Maria
04-06-2008, 04:20 AM
What a tentation, after reading all your experiences !!!
I have very hairy body, and I never shaved it somewhere (except the beard).
I have to ask first my wife, since she seems be only loving me as a man....

Hugs

Nadia

Claire3
04-06-2008, 04:36 AM
Mmmmm.Cant beat smooth legs.It really makes a differance.Both the look and the feeling are very special.:)

sweet_pea_07
04-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Absolutely HATE tights with leg hair. Like stroking a cat the wrong way. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaugh! It hurts.

O2B Barbara
04-06-2008, 07:22 AM
I shave the legs whenever the stubble starts to show. Love the feel of shaved legs and hose not to mention that it looks a bit tacky (my opinion) to see hair under a nice pair of hose.

Amy Hepker
04-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Try it you'll like it, but your SO will complain about the stubble hurting in bed.

Tammy298
04-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Try it you'll like it, but your SO will complain about the stubble hurting in bed.

hehehe... turn about is fair play! I can think of more than a few times when I've noticed the stubble on my SO!!:D

Mollyanne
04-06-2008, 08:47 AM
As all the gurls have said, once you try it and you should you will never have hairy legs again!!!! The feeling of nylons on freshly shaven legs is something you will NEVER forget!!!! I wouldn't have my hair grow back on my legs for anything. Be aware though once you go through that door there is no turning back. and who would want to!!!! When you decide to shave your legs use a hair conditioner first and a new razor. Good Luck!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Tammy298
04-06-2008, 09:45 AM
..... When you decide to shave your legs use a hair conditioner first and a new razor. Good Luck!!!!
:love: Mollyanne

Ummm... "a new razor"? What's that? LOL

I suppose an electric shaver is out then? That's all I've ever really used on my face.

cinderellaman
04-06-2008, 09:52 AM
I use a 4 blade disposable razor. They are a bit expensive, but they are worth it. Don't try & go the cheap route for your first time. You may regret it. I also use Aveeno shave cream. They have a shave cream that has a light blue lid that is great. If you forget to shave for a day or 2, the hair comes in softer. I get it at Wal-Mart for about $6.00 per can. Expensive, but why not spoil yourself a little. Just my:2c:

Carly D.
04-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Don't worry about passing, worry about what you are missing in the nylon wearing.. try shaving your legs and then wearing pantyhose or tights just once and I think you may never let the hair grow back on your legs... the difference isn't so much night and day, as much as it is day and night... it's like nothing in the world.. ok it does feel like when you have hair on your legs but it feels nothing like when you have hair on your legs.. I mean the feeling of wearing pantyhose while having hair on your legs is ok, but shave your legs and the feeling intensifies.. that nylon is on your legs 100% rather than having the hair be between you and most of the pantyhose.. and I think the pantyhose stays in place (doesn't slide down) when your legs are shaved... of course wearing pantyhose either way is better than not wearing at all...

gwendy
04-07-2008, 10:53 AM
Not only does hosiery on shaved legs feel so good but it is so lovely to have a proper ‘girly’ bath, full of perfumed bubbles.
Starting with a good fresh razor at my toes and spend a delightful age working upwards eventually finishing off with my face, leaving not a solitary hair.
Then off to the bedroom to finish off my pampering, talc between my legs and under my arms, a little perfume and on with bra and panties. I re-paint my toe nails and buff up my finger nails and even without makeup and wig I feel me.
I will also thin my eyebrows a little and make sure that there are no stray horrid nasal or ear hairs ……

Patricia Johnson
04-07-2008, 04:01 PM
The sensation is simply silky smooth. You will love it. You will have a hard time going back to not shaving.

Rachel in pantyhose
04-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Take it from a major pantyhose wearer. There is no feeling like shaved legs in hose!

Angie G
04-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Feels way better with or without hose hun Give it a try I don't think you'll be disappointed. then get real daring and go for the underarms :hugs:
Angie

stefcd1
04-07-2008, 11:01 PM
I shave legs, underarms, chest everyday first thing in the morning. I can not even imagine going back to having a hairy body - YUK. And having your pantyhosed legs rub together on freshly shaved legs - wonderful!!

Carla
04-08-2008, 06:17 AM
BIG DIFFERENCE.

My legs are shaved 24/7/365 and I wear tights (black) to work every day and pantyhose on weekends. My wife buys them for me!! She does not know me as a crossdresser but I do run and wear spandex running pants or shorts. I used to have leg cramps and socks were irritating my ankles. I tried tights with running and the irratation and cramps went away. My love loves me to stay in shape (I'm 58) and said I should wear them all the time. I did not shave at first but discovered that hair acts as a lubricant making the pantyhose slide around and DOWN. Shave your legs and they stay up much better and don't move around.

And it's fun!!

karina68
04-08-2008, 07:16 AM
Absolutely shaved is the only way to go, both for the look and the feel

erickka
04-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Shaved legs, silky hose, soft flowing skirt....Wonderful feeling. You have to experience it for yourself, then I'll bet hairy legs will be a thing of the past!

Phyliss
04-08-2008, 08:01 AM
It's been about 12 or so years since I've had "fuzzy" legs, and around 5 yrs. , that the rest of my (humor on) delicate, petite, lithe, slim, body (humor off) has been hair free.
Stockings, and nylon PJs or night gowns feel so much nicer. Can't imagine being "fuzzy" again. I endure the last week before my routine waxing feeling like some sort of caveman.

Carly D.
04-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Don't worry about passing, worry about what you are missing in the nylon wearing.. try shaving your legs and then wearing pantyhose or tights just once and I think you may never let the hair grow back on your legs... the difference isn't so much night and day, as much as it is day and night... it's like nothing in the world.. ok it does feel like when you have hair on your legs but it feels nothing like when you have hair on your legs.. I mean the feeling of wearing pantyhose while having hair on your legs is ok, but shave your legs and the feeling intensifies.. that nylon is on your legs 100% rather than having the hair be between you and most of the pantyhose.. and I think the pantyhose stays in place (doesn't slide down) when your legs are shaved... of course wearing pantyhose either way is better than not wearing at all...

I babbled but it really is worth it to shave from your waist down.. your legs as well as everywhere from your waist down.. just try it and you'll hate it at first but it is for the cause of crossdressing, it is worth it... you will grow to love it... after you wear pantyhose for the first time shaved you will wonder why you waited so long to try it this way... the only way.. shaved...

KandisTX
04-08-2008, 11:58 AM
It makes a HUGE DIFFERANCE!!!!!!!

There is nothing like a brand new pair of pantyhose against a pair of freshly shaved legs.

Kandis:love::rose2:

KathrynCleve
04-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Sweetly do it yourself! I started shaving my legs about ten years ago and - believe me - it makes EVERYTHING feel better.

Cindi Ann Kelly
04-15-2008, 08:43 PM
Shaved legs make all the difference.

cindi ann

DonnaWanna
04-15-2008, 10:54 PM
I love the feeling of my legs when I shave them,, My SO loves them too,, The feeling of smooth skin on smooth skin,, there's nothing more exciting.
Be carefull around your ankles and knees,,,

Emilia
04-16-2008, 03:07 AM
I have to agree with most everyone else, once you do it you won't want to stop. I shaved my legs for the first time a few months ago, let it grow back, then shaved.. and now I keep them smooth all the time.

When at work in boy mode the other day I felt my pants against my shaved legs, and it was such a nice feeling.. forget hose.. it makes EVERYTHING feel better! I remember the way the bedsheets felt the first time too!

frenchie
04-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Personally I shave my legs as all hosiery looks better on smooth skin,it also feels better,especially when you cross your legs.If you're going out you're going to look better and feel more confident as a woman.Though now I'm going to switch to hair removal cream as it lasts longer.I try to keep my legs smooth all the time now as my wife doesn't like stubbly legs against her smooth skin,who can blame her? Whatever works for you though.....Gina

victoriamwilliams1
04-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Not only in hose but endrab, no itching on the legs I have been bare for a long time to the point I don't grow much hair on my legs and thats fine with me. I keep m arm hair low too.

ReginaS
04-17-2008, 01:46 AM
ON freshly shaved legs. It is devine:daydreaming:

I am trying to think of a stronger word than devine. I cannot stand even a little growth on my legs now. I am going to get my legs waxed soon for esprit
http://www.espritconf.com/ so I will have to let them grow out enough to be waxed and I am dreading that few weeks without shaving.

mrsb1975
04-17-2008, 08:35 AM
I only saw my hubby 2months ago without hair - legs, beard, arms etc -it all came off together for my first time seeing him transformed. And now i cannt imagine him anything other than my smoothie - and i'll tell you it's so gorgeous even when he's not dressed to stroke and cuddle up to - i don't think i'd have him any other way from now on.
lots of love Chi :love:

Ps be careful with the razor - i (now we lol) tend to use hair remover cream - so the hairs take longer to grow back and grow back less stubbly and finer.
We both plan to go together at some point and get our legs waxed

michellecd9999
04-17-2008, 09:04 AM
My wife does not know - So any of you in a similar situation ever shaved? What was your SO's reaction? Did you use another excuse? My wife always makes negative comments about guys that shave (which is one of many reasons I have not told her)
Michelle

bobi jean
04-17-2008, 09:46 AM
Joanie
there is no way to describe the feeling of shaved legs covered by panty hose or slacks or jeans or skirt or dress or any other item of clothing as each of us view the feelings in a much differant way for various differant reasons.
What I will tell you is that, once you do shave your legs and FEEL the differance with differant items of clothing, even your male attire, you will not soon return to hairy legs. Not on your own anyway. Last night I shaved, slipped on a pair of old sweat pants and after 7 years of shaving on a regular basis I could still feel it. don't know what it is, but the feeling come back every time and it is amazing, still.

Jenny Beth
04-17-2008, 09:59 AM
Did she or didn't she? Fess up Joanie, it's been almost two weeks since you considered shaving your legs...inquisitive minds are dying to know! :heehee:

Ashlee
04-17-2008, 10:50 AM
It's an electrifying feeling to say the least. Nothing beats pulling pantyhose over freshly shaved, smooth legs and then completing the whole ensemble with everything else and having a makeover. I love the feeling. It feels so much cleaner.

I told the wife that I like to groom myself and will remove the hair periodically. I also bike ride so I got that going for me. I will however let the hair grow back (but with grooming) for the summer. Come the fall though it's gone and I'll go for another makeover.

Be warned though, once you do it you;ll have a hard time not liking it. Also, I never thought about it before but you do notice the cold more when you don't have hair on your body. I never thought it made a difference but for me it does.

Carly D.
04-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Sounds the votes are in! Thanks for all the great answers. It really does sound like it makes a world of difference.

Wearing pantyhose/tights with unshaved legs is better than not wearing at all.. but shaving.... :thumbsup:

JoAnnDallas
04-17-2008, 11:26 AM
I have found that shaving my legs serves another purpose. I used to get a rash on my legs at times. I started using lotion on my legs and the rash went away, but the hair on my legs then would ich and stick to my clothing. So shaving my legs and chest for that matter, no only looks great when I wear pantyhose or stockings, but no longer iches or sticks to my clothing.

Claire3
04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
Really is sooooooooo divine.Just had to decline a sponsered leg waxing,its a shame,but wouldnt have raised alot for charity.

janet54
04-19-2008, 07:26 AM
I use veet 3 mins on and off silky smooth.Your hose will give you a new feel to sexy.

Shelly67
04-19-2008, 07:50 AM
I think shaving ones legs should carry a health warning .

It must be realised that its addiction forming - as soon as you,ve done it you slip on either hose or stockings and youre done for . Its got to be one of the most sensual erotic feelings and sheer bliss known to man - giggle .

Now go grab a new shaver , some shaving gel , and join all us poor down trodden junkies...!

KayR
04-19-2008, 01:46 PM
I have to agree with everyone else. Just a word about doing it for the first time. I found that I had to shave at least twice to get decent results. The coarse growth was taken by shaving downwards towards the ankles. Then lather up again, and it may need the same again. To make my legs really smooth, I then shaved upwards. The razor - Intuition usually - got thrown away then. Trouble is, the stubble starts about 12 hours later.
Do other gurls find they have sensitivity in certain shaved areas? I get irritation at the back of my thighs when the stubble starts. Any cures?

Billie Jean
04-20-2008, 01:59 PM
It makes a HUGE difference in how the stockings feel on your legs. It's just your skin next to the nylons. I love how it feels. Go ahead, if your wife shaves your legs, it can be very exciting. Good Luck:devil:I love the way my bare legs feel after shaving, silky smooth. I think they look better too. Billie Jean

Ingo
04-20-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't really notice a different besides the fact that they stay up MUCH better which creates a "not there" feeling. It looks much better too, especially if you get shine on bare the legs also.

donnasweetheart
04-20-2008, 09:11 PM
By all means shave !!! My SO shaved his and I love it, I find it very sexy and sensual. He has let the hair grow back due to summer coming, (can't let anyone know he shaves) I miss his smooth legs and can't wait till swimming season is over. Tell your wife she'll love it as much as you do.

SandyR
04-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Nothing beats a nice pair of shaved legs.........

I do mine each day.

Hugs!

Sandy.

teresa jeen
04-20-2008, 10:52 PM
OOOOOOHHHHH,,,, Must you ask? what a minute,,,,,,,,OOOOOHHHHH YEAH!!!!!

teresa jeen
04-20-2008, 11:18 PM
and then again, add in garter's and "real"silk hose. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ingo
04-20-2008, 11:28 PM
I shaved them today and I put on a pair of cecilia de rafael hose and noticed them creating a nice feeling pull on my legs. I felt really girly and really liked the feeling. Theres nothing like a pair of foriegn high class hose like wolford.

PrettyToesLisa
05-23-2008, 03:14 PM
The only way to describe the feel of hose gliding onto freahly shaved legs is electricity...nothing could possibly feel better

Emily Anderson
05-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Don't ask, just do!

lauraabdl
05-23-2008, 04:54 PM
[B]SHAVED IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO
Once you have shaved it does get irrated at first but try try agian, after your third shave your legs become used to shaving, especially if you use baby oil on them just after shaving. and the feelingggggggggggggg of nylons on freshly shaved legs is soooooooooooooooooo wonderful you just can't imagine until you experienxce it.
Laura

sterling12
05-23-2008, 05:20 PM
ASKING your wife to physically shave your legs probably = too big of a change for her to just say "yes."

If you really want it, do what the others suggest. Go ahead and shave your legs, and see if your wife notices or actually cares.

Now, to get the full effect! It's difficult to do with stay ups, you need stockings. Turn one of the stockings inside out, (you'll know when you have it right,) and notice how nicely the legs slide against one another. You should feel NO friction.

Thinking about it for a few seconds, go ahead and try the "inside-out trick," with your thi-highs. It won't look really cool, but oh how you will love the feel!

Peace and Love, Joanie

suspender
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
No point in asking. Go ahead and try it as it will speak for itself whether you pull on the hose or not. Feels great with or without the hose and looks heaps better too.

ringedjohn
05-24-2008, 03:44 AM
Shaved legs look and feel great - with or without hose. Just do it. My wife took six months to notice and then said that she did not like it. I shave my legs about once a week and I intend to continue doing so.

karynspanties
05-24-2008, 05:06 AM
Hairy legs in pantyhose or thigh highs? Not a good sight:eek: I would try and work it into a playtime moment wife your wife. I know my wife prefers me smooth all over. She hates body hair. So staying nice and smooth is no problem for me.

audrey-lynn
05-24-2008, 05:39 AM
As everyone has stated, there is nothing nicer than freshly shaved legs. For that matter you need to at least do your chest and underarms also. You'll be very suprised at the wonderful feeling. I for one will never stop .

Angie G
05-24-2008, 07:58 AM
Just try it Joanie you'll love it and your wife just my love it also. :hugs:
Angie

gatubela
05-24-2008, 08:22 AM
I love the feeling and look on nice shaved legs.it looks good with short skirst too
G
:daydreaming:

Robyn2006
05-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Just like Rita, I shave every weekend "nose to toe" (I like that!)... however, only for about half the year, during the Fall and Winter months. Somewhere around April I... oh, so sadly!, stop shaving my legs. Don't know how it is for any of you, but up here in Portland it gets insanely hot during the summer and I go for months wearing only shorts and, well heck, I'm just not ready to explain my silky smooth legs to anyone. But fear not, I still shave everywhere else and enjoy my womanhood nearly every weekend, ala Berksire opaque pantyhose (yes, I have air conditioning!). But then sometime in September I go back to normal (sorry, dad) and put everything right. Perhaps most of all, I miss not being able to put nail polish on my toenails. For reasons I know not, having my ALL of my nails glistening back to me in Revlon Red gala is just one of those feminine markers that brings this girl completely alive, second only to lipstick. :kiss:

Robyn

bobbie_1048
05-27-2008, 02:50 PM

I've been shaving from the nose down for years, I couldn't imagine not being smooth, it's such a delicious feeling. :D

CatAttack
05-27-2008, 04:14 PM
yes shaving your legs is amazing. I did that during the winter for a short bit. It felt great and I didn't want to let hair grow back. However, it had to be done. I never wore pantyhose with shaved legs though. But I have a feeling that I will soon.. :heehee:

I've never tried nair. What's it like?

Tina P Hose
05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
I love shaving my legg's and slippiing into pantyhose the feeling is totally girly. But now that the summer months are here it is, a bra and pantyhose, sometimes with panties and a long t-shirt over my hariy legg's.(while confined to my dweling)
I would love to wear shorty shorts/ and or a skirt and walk around my garden in my pantyhosed feet, but I can not do that. This fall, I want to dress much more. Where can I find a good wig cheap, for the fall season? As the fall season is when I can hopefully dress as a girl. Thank You. I love wearing pantyhose. :hugs:

rikki77
05-27-2008, 09:29 PM
stockings feel 10times better:daydreaming:also i feel20 times better

Sylviatg
05-28-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh Joanie, shave them at once honey!

Also recommend waxing. Its only about $75 for legs. Girlicious honey.

Sara316
05-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Oh, it makes so much difference to me in the way a lot of things feel that I can hardly describe it, and I can't imagine not shaving.

Natalie tv
05-28-2008, 06:25 AM
Once you have tried them with shaved legs, you wont go back.....

stacy1111
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
For those who have shaved, how long does it take for hair to grow back? like back to normal guy mode...

heathertv35
05-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Like all the others have said, the feel of hose on shaved legs is soooooo divine!

I Second that!!!

heathertv35
05-28-2008, 11:11 PM
For those who have shaved, how long does it take for hair to grow back? like back to normal guy mode...

To get your Hair FULLY back, For me it takes about 3 months...But even then its still a little short..

Lara Smith
05-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Feels so wonderful! Shaving everything is even better.

rata
05-29-2008, 02:23 AM
i like to use an eplilator on mine no corse stubble or sticky mess from wax and lasts ten times longer than shaving.

LisaSae
05-29-2008, 04:18 AM
Its been at least 3 years since I've been able to do so :sad: but I do remember it as being totally great. It felt so wonderful and smooth!

maid phylis
05-29-2008, 02:58 PM
for me shaving my legs has been a routine since i came out and started wearing my stockings every day.i cant even think of putting on my stockings unless they are all silky smoothe and i put baby oil on them before i slip into my hose.love phylisanne:love::hello:

ashlee chiffon
05-29-2008, 06:20 PM
a lady commentated that three important milestones she remembers most notably as a young girl becoming a woman are 1.being allowed to wear first makeup 2.piercing her ears 3. after the first time shaving her legs...feeling her freshly shaven legs rubbing together under the covers in bed thinking how soft and nice they felt!
That was on tv, so i'm sure there are Other firsts she remembered later in girlhood, but i felt the same after i shaved my body hair and legs...ultra feminine *a little naked, also!* and sooo smooth and soft...it doesn't take long to grow back, so Do give it a go for the experience if you can pull it off...
Legs look super in hose!
ciao!

christync
05-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, shaving is good...and not just for wearing nylons. As we go into the summer months, we may feel less like wearing nylons and going bare legged. Having smoother feminine legs really makes a difference.

Alex!
05-29-2008, 08:17 PM
For me, it is a matter of aesthetics. Hairy legs on a woman is nasty. If I dress like a woman, no hairy legs. Boom.

amberwish
05-30-2008, 09:54 PM
I am very lucky in that I have no hair on my legs. And yes nylons feel so good on hairless legs.

KarynDavis
05-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I've been shaving for over 10 years and love it! Wear shorts 365 days - no comments - no funny looks - I would go back to hairy legs period...

Eleanor
05-31-2008, 06:19 PM
feels so much better with my legs shaved!