PDA

View Full Version : Busted

Veronica 1
04-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Sitting in my room wearing a pink top, 38D forms with Naughty Nipples, fem jeans, 3" heel pumps. and I have to go to the bathroom. I opened my door to see my sons friend standing there. He had suspicions before, it turned out after talking to him, and I just verified them. Most of the other important people in my life know but I just do not trust this guy and he is the last person in the world that I wanted to know. Guess I will have to see how it goes.

loveaCD GG
04-05-2008, 07:19 PM
hope everything goes well!:hugs:

Angie G
04-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Good luck Ronni. :hugs:
Angie

ShannonGermany
04-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Hope it all goes fine :hugs:

Nicole Erin
04-05-2008, 08:37 PM
So like how old is the guy? If he is a teenager, yeah the whole world is going to know .

danielle_from_cal
04-05-2008, 08:43 PM
One thing is for sure with this crossdressing thing: The more you do it, the more likely others are to find out you are doing it. Fortunately for you, all the other important people in your life know. So, even if he blabs it all over the place, the people he tells are not likely to care (and they might not even believe him).

Keep us updated.

Jodie_Lynn
04-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Soooo, what was he doing in your house? Was your son also home?
I guess your son knows about you, unless he isn't one of the important people in your life, so I'm sure he had told his friend?

I don't see what the issue is if your are 'out'

curiouslooker
04-06-2008, 06:15 AM
I'll tell you what I think happened.

The guy saw you, was shocked, and didn't show it.

Then got home alone, went to his closet, and drawers.

Pulled out his fem clothes and dressed himself or, stole something from a female family member to try "it" out.

Found out how good it felt and is now a closet cd.

Just my 2 cents.

angela52
04-06-2008, 07:05 AM
Sitting in my room wearing a pink top, 38D forms with Naughty Nipples, fem jeans, 3" heel pumps. and I have to go to the bathroom. I opened my door to see my sons friend standing there. He had suspicions before, it turned out after talking to him, and I just verified them. Most of the other important people in my life know but I just do not trust this guy and he is the last person in the world that I wanted to know. Guess I will have to see how it goes.

i know what its all about a month ago my x wife cut my hair at here condo a womens cut and came out great the perm got on the back of my sweat shirt and she took it off to clean it and saw my breast for the first time 38/c she had know idea i have been taking hormones for over a year anyway she gets a blouse for me to put on and her sister walks in well after things got calm she dressed me in black thights a tight sweater dress 3 inch pumps her sister had make-up eyebrowes shaped and we all went out to a club since then i been angela 24/7 andback together with her and its been a new life for me andher i only wish it happend long ago because her and i are so in love as to women anyway love ya angie

jessielee
04-06-2008, 03:59 PM
dear Ronnie,
i'm so sad you had to be surprised like that. teenagers can be so cruel. but i trust you are close enough to your son, since he knows,that he may see your good example of facing what we are powerless over with dignity and integrity. if not already, i pray this draws you closer.
please let us know how it turns out!
hugs,
jessie