PDA

View Full Version : The out-in-the-open, hidden ways of being en-femme

Carroll
04-06-2008, 05:25 AM
I know we all do this, one way or another. A lot of us wear bra's and panties under our drab clothes, but I'm talking about things that everybody can see. For one, I wear a sweater to work that my wife used to wear. Nice soft and Gray with the buttons on the left side. No one I work with has ever noticed this. Another thing I do is a lot less obvious, but open. Choosing a female character in a video game. I even use the female pilot voice in my flight sim.
So, ladies, what do you do to be hidden in the open?

Cyndie
04-06-2008, 05:55 AM
I under dress most very day, but some days I dress in "Secret Girl Style" I have jean and slacks that are from the womens department. I also have a couple of sweaters and shirst that button on the fem side. I wear girl loafers with girl socks to complete to SGS.

TTFN
Cyndie

Keely
04-06-2008, 06:05 AM
Other than underdresing I wear a fine gold chain everyday, longish nails, buffed to a shine or with clear polish. Girl socks, the ones with pink or blue heels and toes. I have several pairs of pants that are misses sized and fit me better. Oh, polished toes, not that anyone can see them and toe rings and anklet.

sweet_pea_07
04-06-2008, 07:09 AM
I use under-eye concealer...I don't care if anyone notices either...:D

Angie G
04-06-2008, 07:14 AM
I wear a clear Matte finish nail polish 24/7 :hugs:
Angie

O2B Barbara
04-06-2008, 07:19 AM
Like many, underdress, clear nail polish, womens jeans and some slacks, post earrings. Also have a few tee shirts and sweaters.

Amy Hepker
04-06-2008, 08:08 AM
I wear a padded Bra under my t-shirts and an open western shirt over that and girl sandal with stocking, but not to work.

Kelsy
04-06-2008, 08:12 AM
It's the eyebrows!! I think thinly shaped feminine eyebrows have gotten the most notice when I am in drab.

Kelsy

Patrice
04-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Obvious - Whatever Nail-Polish and Earrings I want
(Antique Bronze and Elegant 1/2in silver hoops today)

Teasing - Sports-Bra with my work shirt unbuttoned enough to show the top edge
(Looks like a Tank-Top undershirt, but I know what it is :))

Hidden - Cotton Panties and Nylon Knee-Highs

Other - Gotten addicted to a body wash with a subtle, pleasing feminine scent

Daintre
04-06-2008, 10:11 AM
All the clothes I wear were bought at ladies wear stores, my slacks, tops, undies and shoes are all ladies wear. The reason I do is because the fit is better and the color choice is greater. I am sure some of what I wear is androgynous, however not all is.

Scotty
04-06-2008, 12:05 PM
I have a pair of womens stretch activewear pants - you see guys and gals wearing htem all the time being comfortable...mine are female Jockey's and short on the hips and a tad more flare in the leg.....

I also wear a diamond stud in my cartlidge - either ear...

And from time to time I'll slip out of the house wearing my cruel girl jeans...

I see a guy at work from time to time wearing them too...

Nicole Erin
04-06-2008, 01:11 PM
I know we all do this, one way or another. A lot of us wear bra's and panties under our drab clothes, but I'm talking about things that everybody can see. For one, I wear a sweater to work that my wife used to wear. Nice soft and Gray with the buttons on the left side. No one I work with has ever noticed this. Another thing I do is a lot less obvious, but open. Choosing a female character in a video game. I even use the female pilot voice in my flight sim.

Wear hose with shorts.
All my sweaters are woman, and kind of pretty.
Jeans are femme.
Woman's watch, it is pretty.
Women's tennies.
And for the female character in a video game - the avatars I have are of "Rose" in Street fighter alpha. [tho the one right now is embellished.]

I guess I could have just quoted Jenni Y with the clothing thing...

bridget thronton
04-06-2008, 01:43 PM
I wear blouses and women's pants suits fairly often (sometimes with sensible shoes) when out as a male

Rachel Morley
04-06-2008, 01:55 PM
I wear a sweater to work that my wife used to wear. Nice soft and Gray with the buttons on the left side.
Hi Carroll,

This is the sort of thing I do too. I often wear my wife's clothes (especially her t-shirts, blouses and cardigans) in boy mode. I look kinda girly but both she and I like that. I always underdress with minimally a bra and panties too.

At work I keep it subtle ... like you do, but outside I work I tend to "push the envelope" a little more if I'm feeling confident. My typical out of work look is women's white tennis shoes, women's fitted jeans, a cotton plain colored (but satin trimmed) women's t-shirt, a woman's high buttoning cardigan, small stud earrings, a woman's watch, and subtle eyeliner. My fingernails are long (for a guy) and are always painted either shiny clear or pale ivory.

tricia_uktv
04-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Hmmm I just seem to keep adding things. Long nails, nail varnish, rings, bracelets, necklace femme jeans and my latest buy, kitten heeled ankle boots. They're so gorgeous I just can't wait until I am dressed.

gwendy
04-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Like so many I love the feel and secret knowledge of my girly underwear under my male clothes but other not so hidden things include being shaved all over (my hands and arms have been commented on a few times) trimmed eyebrows, shaped and buffed finger nails (my toe nails are always painted) ear rings in both ears. In winter I wear very feminine blouses, with plain collars, under my sweater and usually wear female slacks.
I always wash in perfumed soap and like to use a little perfumed talcum powder which I’m sure doesn’t go un-noticed.

jessielee
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
i'm the biggest chicken; underdressed is all. except, sometimes a favorite aloha shirt with buttons that go the "wrong" way, is my secret thrill!
i think soft, "effeminate" hand gestures and mannerisms, turns of a phrase, an ear cuff, had for years made macho men call me names, without foundation. they feared what they sensed but did not know.
hidden,
jessie

Patti Girl
04-06-2008, 05:02 PM
... but other not so hidden things include being shaved all over (my hands and arms have been commented on a few times)

Gwendy,

how did you respond to the comments about your hands and arms being shaved?

Patti

Kimberly
04-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Choosing a female character in a video game.
Avatars in MMOs (Massively Multiplayer Online Games) are good - you can completely customise your fem appearance.

Plus, women are always deadlier, so when I can they are a must for any gun-wielding hero/heroine!

gennee
04-06-2008, 06:43 PM
During the summer I wear sandals and my toenails are polished. Sometimes I wear lipstick.

Gennee

gwendy
04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Patti,
My normal answer is to say that my hair grows grey and in patches, which is partially true.

debbeelee1
04-06-2008, 08:25 PM
One of the pics that came with my Verizon cell phone is a graphic with a couple pair of women's legs in heels. I've used this for wallpaper on the phone. It's pretty cool, no one has ever noticed. I think about high heels everytime I use the phone!

Phyliss
04-07-2008, 03:22 AM
"Out-in-the-open hidden ways" ... I like it. Better than saying "flying under the radar"
1. Always "hairless" all over.
2. Painted toes
3. Acrylic overlays on fingers, with shear (almost invisible) pink shade
4. The "mandatory" threesome of underthings, (stockings, bra, panties)
5. Shaped eyebrows, (thin with slight arch)
6. Shirts that button "on the other side" (they're not easy to find)
7. Jeans or slacks from Fashion Bug
8. Sensible shoes from women's dept at Payless
9. Carry a bag
10. Letting my hair (what little there is) grow out, (can almost do a decent ponytail)
11. Walking with a bit of a wiggle.
12. Light shade of lippy ( Loreal #165 tickled pink) ... alway have a tube in my pocket.

Gee having made that list, I didn't realize just how far I've "gone"

Dalece
04-07-2008, 03:35 AM
Can't really do to much But wear clear nail polish, stud earrings. Of course lingere.

Chari
04-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Starting with female body lotion and deodorant, a little spray of perfume, clear polished nails, dressing in light padded bra, silky panties, girdle, suntan PH, Misses jeans, blouse, pullover sweater (they all fit soo much better), adding androgynous items: loafers, necklace, earstuds, finally small purse, mascara, skin foundation, brow liner, and clear or light pink lipstick! Going out shopping for groceries, clothes, post office, where ever, and all I get (and give) are a few smiles, but I'm happy being me!

Enjoy life, Chari

susancheerleader
04-07-2008, 07:49 AM
I wear panties all the time. Sometimes a bra under a sweater.
I also wear womens jeans all the time.
No one has ever yet to catch on. :heehee:

MentalMercury
04-07-2008, 08:17 AM
-Have long hair
-Paint my nails black
-Wear eyeliner as a guy on special occassions
-Wear girly chokers on special occassions
-Wear a long skirt as a guy on special occassion

I'm trying to find other subtle ways.. or not so subtle ways that I could get away with.

Jennifer in CO
04-07-2008, 08:43 AM
As others under-dress 24/7 for about 30 years now. 'Bout 1/2 of my tops and jeans are girls, all my dress shirts and slacks are girls and with the exception of the wrong side button they are un-noticable (for that matter, with a tie covering the buttons not noticable at all!!). Ok...my side-zip/flat front slacks are noticable if you look. I own no male shoes, wear a fem sports watch all the time except with the dress shirts/slacks, I have a larger fem gold watch. Finger nails stick out about 1/4 past the ends of my fingers so I guess you could say their a bit long for a guy...;) ... lightly thinned and shaped eyebrows (the "just cleaned up" look). If I think of something else I'll edit....

Jenn

Carly D.
04-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Way back in the day, about fifteen years ago, I wore pantyhose and some flats (shoes) and wore them inside my tennis shoes.. a snug and uncomfortable feeling but, I tried this and although it gave me an extra inch of height it was kinda cool to wear out and about.. I forgot about that until this very minute.. hu..

Ruth
04-07-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't do the fulltime femme thing partly out of respect for my wife, who likes a man around part of the time, and partly, believe it or not, for the contrast. I like to feel different when I dress up.
Having said that, legs, body and armpits are shaved full time, eyebrows are shaped and toes are usually painted.
So I'm not that butch, even dressed as a man...

Diana R.
04-08-2008, 01:22 AM
I wear clear nail polish and either small hoop or stud earrings
in both ears. Shaved all body & legs . At times underdress also and
perfume. Diana

JoAnnDallas
04-08-2008, 09:44 AM
I wear panties 24/7, a bra most days (no pads), polished toe nails (Pink this week), fingure nails are acrylic and stick past my tips (as long as 1/4" sometimes), pale Pink nail polish on nails, and flesh colored lipstick. In the summer time on weekend, I will wear panties, no bra, lady Hanes t-shirt, lady Hanes shorts, and a pair of Green with Pink trim open toe sandels with no socks.

avery99
04-08-2008, 09:50 AM
i love this question, as my own search is to just be myself, and a part of this is integrating both my feminine and masculine side. pierced ears, smooth skin, cool wrist jewelry (leather band, turquoise), skinny levi's 511's...but you have to be thin.

DeeDeeB
04-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Always - shaved fingers to toes, shaped eyebrows

Usually - painted toes, longish fingernails, clear glossy polish

Occasionally - low rise skinny jeans, sensible shoes, pantyhose, anklet, camisole with small enhancers (about an a cup), scented moisturizer, mascara (oh, and a Hawiian shirt)

Reading (lurking?) here for a few weeks before joining has encouraged me to be open enough to accomplish the occasional part, and I love it. Thank you all.

Dee :rose2:

MsJoann
04-08-2008, 11:06 AM
I wear panties and bras daily, I don't own anything male anymore.
I pluck my eyebrows to a nice thin arched shape and I am completely shaven.
Part of my outerwear is always ladies jeans or slacks...In the winter, sweaters with or without athletic jackets for warmth and in the summer I have a huge selection of cute ladies shorts which I wear to work every day. Most with slits or pleats on the cuffs. I always wear one or two gold necklaces and bracelets.
On weekends when I go out running, I always wear spandex tights which show a delicious panty-line. When casual, I always wear ladies athletic clothing.

Karen Francis
04-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Lets see now.. Completely shaved head to toe, pierced ears with diamond studs, feminine watch, womens style under armour compression tops, or turtle neck Danskin leotard, GV Amanda jeans, Easy spirit loafers, appropriate color tights. Most people who see me would just assume I am a gay male, and since I travel for a living and am around strangers it doesn't matter. But I do all of the above most of the time at home. They'll get over it...

Sarah Doepner
04-09-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm feeling pretty conservative now. Lightly shaped eyebrows, shaved chest and underarms, longer than normal and slightly polished nails for a guy and occasional underdressing, but only on the weekends and never to work. I keep my fem and male wardrobes isolated.
However, I have quite a collection of Hawaiian shirts that are just about the closest things to a blouse a guy can wear without any concern. I'm particularly fond of the silk ones.

Cami desiree
04-09-2008, 07:58 AM
I've worn thongs for years under my male clothes and have recently started wearing stockings whenever I can and love it. I shave myself from head to toe and enjoy the clean feeling but especially while wearing womens clothes. Sounds like most of us do the same things.

DonnaT
04-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Certain ones of my tops, jewelry, nail polish, and perfume. On occasion I've been out in a jean skirt.

When I go to the gym, my workout top is a fem tank top, and when I get changed for the pool my toes are clearly painted.

Wendy me
04-09-2008, 06:24 PM
i don't think of being dressed or under dressed doing nails .... or what ever to "SLIDE something fem in"... as something i think abought .... my hair ... my boobs .... you know just me being me is enough for me... helps once i put the puzzle together that i was not a CD but me...sometimes i more "HIM" and outher times me.....and then times we are just a mix of us...........

EjayeCD
04-11-2008, 04:04 PM
My favorite thing is to do the groceries wearing Newport News jeans, tucked of course, woman's top, low heel sandals with pantyhose. I get some interesting looks when women lok at my crotch & do NOT see a bulge. Boy I enjoy those stares.

Annaliese
04-11-2008, 04:23 PM

For most of the winter I wear a VS sweater's and, VS low rise slacks or low rise jeans. All my pants are girl pants I do not have one pair of men pants.

I also wear make up to work everyday. No one has said anything about it.
But that is not to say thay have not notice.

Hugs to everyone.

Anna

RebeccaLynne
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
My hair is my crowning glory. Worn in a ponytail to be inconspicuous. Loose and flowing whenever I want to be noticed, and believe me, the compliments from the GG's are flattering!
Keep my nails on the longish side, clean and unpolished. Mostly remarks by cashiers like "wow, your nails are nice! Wish mine looked that good!". I just say, "thanks, I take good care of them, and NEVER use 'em as tools!"

KeriB
04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Clear-coat my nails now all the time... shaving arms, pits, legs, most of chest.... eyebrows tidied up...

tia_chavez
04-12-2008, 10:37 AM
I do wear any women apparel to work as I am scared of being found...:o

RitaCD
04-12-2008, 11:48 AM
It's the eyebrows!! I think thinly shaped feminine eyebrows have gotten the most notice when I am in drab.

Kelsy

I agree, Kelsy. I have been trimming and plucking my eyebrows slowly over the last several months and love the feminine shape. So far the only person that has said anything is my ex. If others have noticed they have not said anything.

Cami desiree
04-12-2008, 11:58 AM
I've got my eyes shaped nicely, long nails always polished and try to have my hair longer for when I want to be a girl. I shave completely and always have a thong on and of late stockings. I have definetly come out more of late, getting more confident. This forum helps.

Kristen Kelly
04-13-2008, 03:29 PM
1. Always "hairless" all over.
2. Painted toes
3. 5/8" hoop earrings even at work
4. Panties
5. Shaped eyebrows, (thin with slight arch)
6. Foundation and powder, brown mascara
7. Woman's jeans
8. women's flats
9. Carry a messenger bag
10. Letting my hair grow out, It's highlighted with blonde and strawberry blonde tints
11. Walking with a bit of a wiggle.
12. Woman's watch
13. Perfume, work for cosmetic Co. so just being at work I smell great

Eugenie
04-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I almost never "underdress" with women clothes when I am in Drab mode.

The two things that make me feel femme when I'm in drab are first keeping a smooth skin all over my body and second the sensation of my breasts which are bouncing when I walk.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Shannen
04-13-2008, 05:58 PM
I enjoy shopping at thrift stores and have spent hours digging through all the size 18 jeans looking for those elusize wrong way fly's. It's amazing how many jeans companies just alter the cut a little, but basically sell the same jeans for both sexes.

I also look for fem polo shirts and wear those quite often. Socks are another touch that is easy to do.

I plan on getting some fem sandles for this summer. I've just got to have some to go with all the shorts I've accumulated, and I'll see how often I can wear them as casual male also.

Sarah V
04-13-2008, 11:08 PM
During the work week, I underdress only, however, I do keep my toe nails polished and wear an ankel bracelet all the time. :D

For chores around the house, going around town on weekends, and sometimes traveling, I wear ladies jeans with pantyhose underneath, a unisex button down shirt, turtle neck, or some other type of top, sometimes a unisex sweater, ladies sneakers, and very light/sheer nail polish. I'll also add a thin necklace and maybe a ring or two. If I am really feeling adventurous, I'll add my forms as they're not too big, but would be noticeable if anyone bothered enough to look.:heehee:

Kinda of the same of "Secret Girl Stealth Mode" that was mentioned earlier. :thumbsup:

CD Susan
04-14-2008, 12:10 AM
I like to push it to the edge without going over. I like to wear womens jeans and shorts in the summer. Another summer thing I like is tank tops with shaved armpits. also the shaped and arched eyebrows and a little bit of perfume. The strange looks I get is a real turnon.

crusadergirl
04-14-2008, 01:28 AM
if they can't see it whats the fun in that.

nervousguy
04-14-2008, 03:05 AM
Hi, well, Ever since my S O gave me a gorgeous black lace full slip, I have worn it almost every day (Including to work) - I love it..... And her!

Sandi jo
04-14-2008, 06:07 AM
I wear women jeans almost every day and panties under

"Mary"
04-14-2008, 07:46 AM

Kelsy

I thin my eyebrows too, but not to the point (no pun intended) that they get comments. My mother is the only one who ever said anything after a particularly enthusiastic tweezing and trimming.

I also wear girl jeans around town. None with embroidery on the bum/pockets (not yet anyways). Girls denim shorts this summer?? maybe?!