PDA

View Full Version : Dreamscapes (part 2)

jennCD
04-06-2008, 12:07 PM
...so there were were, being lazy after having been so rudely awakened by a pair of hungry kids when:

She: And another dream I had, you were home and all dressed up as a woman and, no offense, I freaked and just had to get out of there...

Me: Well, if I was dressed like that, I probably wanted you out of there too. LOL

She: It was something like I came home early, and...

Me: Don't you know you're never supposed to do that anymore!

She: Well,...

Me: That's what the cellphone is for

She: Yeah... I know, like the 20 calls from you LOL... "Where are you?" "How far are you now?" LOL

Me: Exactly,... "Hey honey, so how's your mileage?"

She: (pause) That reminds me, I should call my mom.

Me: Hold on,.. how the hell do we go from my crossdressing to calling your mom? That's too scary.

She: Oh, LOL no, you mentioned the car's mileage and I remembered I was supposed to take her out shopping today.

Me: Whew!

Both: Lol

Postscript: .... then, as I'm pulling up my pants to walk the pooch...

Me: See, men's pants,... so don't worry"

She: Well, I know you wouldn't fit into mine.

Me: True, we're not the same size, your's are too big.

She: Not forever tho, my dieting will fix that.

Me: ....and I don't want to be an 18 forever either.

She: An 18?

Me: Yeah, That's my size.

She: I'm only one size larger than you then.

Me: Ok, but mine is all in my waist, you have it in your hips.

She: ...and butt.

Me: Hey, I could have a butt too, y'know!

Alana65
04-06-2008, 12:51 PM
I'd like to be able to have a conversation like that with an SO......that's if I had an SO in the first place :sad:. That being said, it seems like you and your SO had fun bantering back and forth....it was funny.

:hugs:

jessielee
04-06-2008, 01:04 PM
sounds idyllic!
but in my sitch:
me: "your jeans are fitting more loosely!" ( i sneak into her "skinny jeans" when i feel like it.)
she: "not in the waist. you're only saying that because i was sitting next to jen who's so much bigger."
me: "no, you're just looking good!" [major unspoken thoughts of how glad i am jen is taller than me, saw her laundry in her car at my office where we both work and i coveted an item i saw, better not go there!]
what was it Docrobsherry was saying about being honest?
:battingeyelashes:
jessie

Michelle-NC
04-06-2008, 01:10 PM
It's great to have those conversations. My SO and I discuss Jeans all the time, as for the most part I wear a pair of her levi's (You couldn't tell if they were men's or women's)...but my jeans I bought specifically for myself, are too small for her...for now at least....