PDA

View Full Version : Second coming out

Nadia-Maria
04-06-2008, 12:10 PM
I came out to my SO less than 6 months ago, and she doesn't want to see me dressed.

My SO was abroad for the week, so I dressed everyday, and leaved my girl accessories at hand anywhere in the flat. Last thursday I had to undress quickly and go out for half an hour, and when I came back I was most surprised because SO's daughter (aged 25) was in !! She never comes home when her mother is traveling, and if she wants to see me, she calls me for an appointment before.
Nevertheless the truth was she was in, whereas all my woman things were dispersed throughout the flat. I knew I had left for instance, my wigs and high heels in her own room , and all my make-up obvious in the bathroom.

I felt a little nervous, and expected at any moment she told me something most disagreeable about what she had found about me !
So I was somewhat critic about her, sort of wanting to force her to tell first about the subject.

However she told nothing about the subject, and I believed she wanted to keep for herself what she had found.... I estimated the odds were lower than 5% that she had noticed nothing strange , so I decided to come out to her, and explain her why I preferred to come out. She was extremely surprised of what I taught her and told me she had noticed nothing in the flat !! Almost unbelievable ...

In fact I had already considered to come out to her, but had decided to do it in a distant future, since the present moment was not at all the best one to do that.

She was wholly astounded by what she learned, knew nothing at all about heterosexual crossdressing and would not especially mind I were gay or bi, but tended to think it was much more serious (sort of being mad) than being gay or bi ... !!

Finally, after a long and enlightning discussion, she asked me her to wear my blond wig (she is a brunette and she never wore a wig before) and we discussed woman clothes for a while ...

I don't know what she may think of all that, after the first shock will be away. Maybe it will be turning out rather good.

----

After my SO came back, I told her all about the event and she was kind of satisfied that her daughter now know about it.

Love

Nadia

jessielee
04-06-2008, 02:55 PM
wonderful Nadia!
sounds like a happy ending in progress!
so glad for you,
jessie

Deanna2
04-06-2008, 09:52 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how much of what happens around them that some people don't notice. It may be that she genuinely didn't notice or perhaps she thought the stuff was her mother's gear.

Anyway, the event seems to have had a positive outcome and you scored a goal.

Good for you.

danielle_from_cal
04-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I hear so many stories about how someone finds out about a crossdressers and they are okay with it. I am glad that your story turned out well like so many others.

Nadia-Maria
04-07-2008, 02:57 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how much of what happens around them that some people don't notice. It may be that she genuinely didn't notice or perhaps she thought the stuff was her mother's gear.

All correct ! I was amazed because she uses to be a better observer. She told me the only thing that had disturbed her a little was all the makeup things in the bathroom. She had thought her mother should have better stored her own things before leaving ! Due to the fact I have my own bathroom, she had no clue the makeup things might belong to me !

I suspect she might have other concerns in mind when she came home, so she was especially unattentive to the environment that time. It is pretty unusual for her.

Love

Nadia

Nadia-Maria
04-07-2008, 03:14 AM
wonderful Nadia!
sounds like a happy ending in progress!
so glad for you,
jessie

ThankYou so much Jessie !
The good news are :
I told my SO her daughter was quite gorgeous wearing the blond wig, so my SO wanted to wear the blond wig too ! After that, she asked me to look at me wearing the blond wig !
I declined the proposition because I would not be seen just disguising :
All dressed or not at all !
So I suggested to show her a few pics of me all dressed in blonde woman, and she accepted to look at them. Of course she was certainly amazed, because she could not at all recognize me, but it was no big deal for her. She only told me she finds me very good looking as a man, so she thinks I needn't change anything.
It appears she became quite comfortable with the fact I CD regularly in her absence, and it doesn't threat our good relation, I guess.

Love

Nadia

DeeDeeB
04-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Great news Nadia!

I suspect that very often our SOs are concerned about our CDing because of their fear of how it will affect the children. I know that's my case. Now that your SO's daughter knows, hopefully your SO will open up to you as well. Could be the start of something really great. Good luck.

Dee :cheer:

Nadia-Maria
04-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Great news Nadia!

I suspect that very often our SOs are concerned about our CDing because of their fear of how it will affect the children. I know that's my case. Now that your SO's daughter knows, hopefully your SO will open up to you as well. Could be the start of something really great. Good luck.

Dee :cheer:

It seems there might be much insight in your post.

SO and I were wondering whether at risk her daughter would tell around her about my CDing. (In fact I didn't demand SO's daughter not to tell to other people, because I don't trust her enough for not doing whatever I would request her not to do !)

SO told me she believed firmly her daughter would not tell somebody about my CDing, most probably even her current boyfriend. I'm inclined to believe my SO's intuition. She is rarely mistaken.
SO adds she was very happy of her daughter reacting about CDing more positively than she had ever thought.

Today SO had to throw away old clothes of hers and she had prepared a great bag with them, telling me to carry them to any charity organization.
I told her I wished to sort out her clothes for the case some of them would please and fit me. In fact, she didn't mind and even helped me to sort them out, before I tried them on me.
When I went to the bedroom to try them - for not being at view of her - she insisted she would look at me wearing them.
And we had a good time together with the clothing session ! She gave me her opinion about the clothes that would best fit me, and those I had better to discard !

Wow !
A big step towards much more acceptation !!

Now she is secured about her daughter"s opinion, it might be well another wholly different story , since we both are very much in love together.

Kisses

Nadia