PDA

View Full Version : A great cheaper version of the STP!!...

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2008, 01:17 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVYyKkA20o
Definitely gonna try this

waspookie6
04-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Brilliant!!!! That really is a great idea and for far less coin that what a store would charge, not to mention you can craft it for a best fit. My guess for a proper coloring would be to set it in sunlight from time to time as it does discolor latex/plastics rather quickly, it's a thought. (keep it away from the puppy, it isn't a chewy toy).

Though I must say and do apologize in advance, he is so proper yet has a rather wicked sense of humor that I had to giggle a bit. Especially how to explain the burn mark on the cutting board :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Though I must say and do apologize in advance, he is so proper yet has a rather wicked sense of humor that I had to giggle a bit. Especially how to explain the burn mark on the cutting board :heehee:

Thats an English man for you

Reason i put this up is many of us have problems using the devices already crafted on the market because either cost or they dont work right....i myself have problems due to my disability not being able to stand whilst using the bathroom so im gonna give this a go because Travelmate say wheelchair users can use it

mistunderstood
04-06-2008, 02:22 PM
That was cool. I have trouble with the mango being to floppy to hold on to pee. Maybe this will work for me.

waspookie6
04-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Yea...and he's cute too! Too bad he isn't older :daydreaming:

Reason i put this up is many of us have problems using the devices already crafted on the market because either cost or they dont work right....i myself have problems due to my disability not being able to stand whilst using the bathroom so im gonna give this a go because Travelmate say wheelchair users can use it
It's bad enough the costs because of particular circumstance - I just don't get that part :Angry3:
But at least that is a good find for the money and I'd not think anyone would consider it twice...looks real to me.
(I know, I just said that out loud but its true).

My interest is for racing, it would be so much easier with the fire retardant suits coz they don't make em' GG friendly (gah!), when you have seconds to hit the loo there is no time to take the entire suit off. I tried something like the Mango but as misunderstood mentioned it had too much flop. That just doesn't work - in any situation.

Not to be insulting at all, I actually find this would make even my life easier :D

ZenFrost
04-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Hmmm, that sounds like a good idea.

Not to be insulting at all, I actually find this would make even my life easier :D

Also, if you're not interested in the packing aspect of it, you can just get a travelmate and save yourself the trouble of the rest of it.

Kieron Andrew
04-06-2008, 05:49 PM
you can just get a travelmate and save yourself the trouble of the rest of it.

Yup travelmate's can be bought here...http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

waspookie6
04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Zen, I did and the stupid thing kept moving around after about 2 hours, it just wouldn't "sit" right so then I tried to make something like the mango but again, no good luck. You have to remember the only room in those suits is in the crotch and if I'm in just street race class I wear guy jeans for the fit, easier to slip in and out of the cage that way. I really don't like gg jeans anyway, they are uncomfortable in all places.

With the looks of it in the vid it would probably work far better overall - I'm going to give it a shot since it wouldn't be that expensive to find if it works or not. By the looks it seems like it would be more comfortable (you need to stay really hydrated while racing so you gotta 'go' more often too) at that price I can alter it and it should 'rest' just fine and function when it needs to without wondering if I'm on the mark so to speak.

Who knows. Since I fall smack in the middle of both genders mind and body, I might find its comfortable for a lot of what I do and where I'm at doing it. There is nothing for folks like me that alternate between, being A-sexual sucks in that regard.

Adam
04-06-2008, 06:30 PM
cool find but i have a travelmate and cant get along with it :(

sandra-leigh
04-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh you guys and your jargon! I had to follow the link to find out why someone would want to make a better cheaper version of the Spanning Tree Protocol ! :doh:

Zedster_The_Myuu
04-07-2008, 02:08 AM
LOL Tess!
You and YOUR jargon! Spanning Tree Protocol indeed.
I will definitely try that. I've tried the FTM stud, but me and that device don't get along. (In truth, it doesn't get along with my pants.)
If I get it to work, I will no longer have to worry about holding pee in when there's only 1 damn occupied stall in the whole damn bathroom! YAY!
(By the way, it was hilarious the way that guy was trying to sand off the burn mark at the very end of the vid.)

Kieron Andrew
04-07-2008, 06:04 AM
Oh you guys and your jargon! I had to follow the link to find out why someone would want to make a better cheaper version of the Spanning Tree Protocol ! :doh:
:lol2: :doh: made ya look and educate yourself though didn't it? and thats a good thing

CaptLex
04-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Yeah, he's a cutie . . . and what a sexy accent. :daydreaming:

What was this thread about again? :thinking:

Oh right, a better STP. :o It looks like a great idea, but (as he said) maybe not in a gay bar. ;)