PDA

View Full Version : Went out for the first time...sorta

Andrea85
04-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Well, I went out dressed for the first time Friday night. It was sorta going out dressed. I went driving completely dressed and went for a nice walk in the nearby city. I was really nervous at first when I was out of my truck. Wearing a plaid mini skirt really didn't help. I never thought my crossdressing would ever leave home, but it wasn't bad being dressed in public. I think I would have been a little more comfortable if I had a nice wig on instead of a cheap one on. I can't wait till May gets here. One of my really good friends will be moving back so I'll have someone to hang out with in drag again. Does anyone have any suggestions on tips on my look for going out dressed? I need all the help I can get. :daydreaming: Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone about it. April.

Angie G
04-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Just be careful where you go walkig hun keep it safe. Other then that I say you go girl. :hugs:
Angie

slamddoger
04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
dresse to bleand in and you shoud be ok and which were you go

JoAnnDallas
04-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Dress to blend in and SMILE at anyone that looks your way.

shannonsilk
04-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Dress to blend in and SMILE at anyone that looks your way.

I agree with that.
Jeans and a tshirt top are what many wear.

dominique
04-08-2008, 04:43 AM
I echo every bodies thoughts. Since I am new to going out en femme I dress to blend in and most importantly head held and be proud of what you have achieved. Good luck next time.

erickka
04-08-2008, 07:37 AM
I certainly agree with the rest here. Dress to blend in, and for goodness sake, know where it is safe for a GG to go. Safety is of your utmost importance if you are going to have a good time.

Chari
04-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Observe what GGs are wearing around you in your age group and dress to blend in. No need to draw extra attention to yourself by wearing an evening gown to the mall.:heehee: Maybe a denim skirt, pullover top, 2 inch heels with matching purse, and light makeup to start. Always go to "safe areas" that offer more than one exit.

Enjoy life, Chari