PDA

View Full Version : I gots a question.

VikkiVixen7188
04-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Maybe I missed it, but does this forum have a place to talk about how to behave like a female? I mean some female mannerism guide and things like that. We got beauty tips and stuff but Im talking more like a Charm guide or something like that. If we dont have one, can we get one??

Wendy me
04-07-2008, 03:27 AM
all you need do is ask abought something like how to walk in heels .... or how to sit like a lady ... any way just ask abought something .... most of the time our best teachers are the GG'S we see every day ...........

DemonicDaughter
04-07-2008, 06:24 AM
You know, there are books, videos, etc out there on instructions like these, only they aren't specifically geared towards CDers. Search YouTube for specific videos, Amazon for charm, etiquette and mannerism books. A little research goes a long way. Anything you can't find, ask here and I'm sure someone's bound to have an answer.

Best of luck.

LisaElizabeth
04-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi all,
Believe it or not even the ladies magazines, like
ALLURE and COSMO and whatever, have 'Girl 101' sections!!!
We get ALLURE ast my office and they havearticles on How to Walk In high Heels, How To Enter/ Exit A Car In A Short Skirt, How to Order A Girly drink, How to Sound Sexy Over The Phone, Etc.... I am amazed that the younger girls actually NEED instruction too!!! (And here we ALL thought it was genetic!!)
So-o-o-o look in the ladies magazines!!!
Lisa E

Chari
04-07-2008, 07:31 AM
Another source of feminine charm information is to observe GGs when you are out and about! Not that all GGs do the same gesturing and motions, but watching them in action (please don't stare!) can give you an idea what to practice to help your femme side.

Enjoy life, Chari

Carly D.
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
I agree with the others here.. if you want to know how to act as a woman go to a store or cafe or wherever women are and observe... watch.. watch how they walk and react to.. everything..

bgirl
04-07-2008, 10:29 AM
If you want what they have, then do what they do!

The old master used to say, "Are there any questions that practice won't answer?

I have a long ways to go, but after a certain point, reading and listening and watching can only be utilized by action. Its ok to make mistakes. We can learn from those as well. Embaressment and humiliation arn't my favorite teachers. They are tho most potent reminders.

utube has a ton of stuff.

VikkiVixen7188
04-07-2008, 10:31 AM
OK thank you all very much. I still think it would be a nice addition to the forums, but the youtube is great, and I already read COSMO.