PDA

View Full Version : I thought they where a goner. but they came back

judyk
04-07-2008, 04:22 AM
I have a set of Transforms Super Soft Classic,s from the Breastformstore.

Over the winter I have been using Holstins medical glue with them, it hold’s great, but I

never could find any thing that would remove the glue left over on the form’s and me.

So I let it pile up and in time I built up a coating on the back of the form’s that was nearly

“1/8 of an inch thick.

Nothing I could find would attack the left over glue and was just about ready to toss them.

Then I bought some VARSOL, low odour and put the breast form I had tried to clean and

failed in a bath of VARSOL after 30 minutes they old glue just let go and they came out

of the bath just as they had come from the box.

Hope, I put the other one in the bath, really thick and hard coating, but it was worth a try

since the other came so clean.

It took 5 hours in the bath, but it came out as clean as the first one.

So my girls are back and Sunday I put them on with super 77, and spent the day with

them in my bra.

Them, slept with no bra and woke up with a beautiful set of “B”.

First thing I did Monday morning was to put on a bra, it’s great having my girls back.

I have the day off and my girls will be with me all day.

Hugs

JudyK

Sally2005
04-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Cool. I use varsol also and Elmer's spray adhesive. I have not found a place to buy the medical glue (or super 77) in Ottawa, do you know where to go? The hardware store is great, I also buy acetone there and it takes nails and polish off in seconds.

CharleneT
04-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Super 77 might be in the paint section

I would be careful with that stuff as it is rather strong ...